Lowongan Kerja Kemenko Perekonomian
About Kementerian Koordinator Bidang Perekonomian Republik Indonesia (Kemenko Perekonomian)
Kementerian Koordinator Bidang Perekonomian – Kemenko Perekonomian – EKON is ministries in the Government of Indonesia is in charge of coordination and synchronization of preparation and policy formulation and implementation in the field of economy.
- Coordinate the ministers of state and head of government institutions nonkementerian in integration performance in the field of the economy, including solving problems in the performance of duties;
- Improved coordination and coherence in the preparation and formulation of government policies, plans, programs and activities of the ministries and government agencies nonkementerian in the economy;
- Submission of the evaluation report, suggestions, and considerations in the field of tasks and functions to the President
Kementerian Koordinator Bidang Perekonomian Republik Indonesia have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as Pegawai Tidak Tetap (PTT / Non Permanent Staff) :
- Sekretaris Bilingual Sekretaris Kementerian Koordinator Bidang Perekonomian (Position Code: G8-SET-O1)
- Minimum S1 from an A accredited university, majoring in Secretary, Management, Communication or Social Sciences with a minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 grade scale.
- Minimum age of 25 years.
- Have minimum 3 years work experience in similar fields.
- Fluent in English that are well-proven with a certificate with a minimum score of TOEIC (475) / TOEFL Paper (450) / TOEFL CBT (150) TOEFL IBT (53) / lELTS (5) issued from an English international institution / English language college institutions / English educational institutions.
- Operating knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and internet application.
- Able to work in a team or individually.
- Responsive in learning new things and able to participate in a team actively.
- Good work motivation, high discipline and take full responsibility for each assigned task.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Never been disrespectfully discharged as a civil servant or as a private employee (attaching a stamped statement).
- Have a Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP).
- Have proof of withholding tax on the highest income at the previous institution and proof of Annual Tax Return report.
- Honest, responsible, responsive, thorough, neat and disciplined.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Closing date 7 September 2018.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Lowongan Kerja Kemenko Perekonomian brought to you by lokercpnsbumn.com