Lowongan Kerja Dosen UNY
About Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta – UNY
Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta – UNY or Yogyakarta Stata Universiti – YSU (originally IKIP Yogyakarta) was founded on 21st May 1964. IKIP Yogyakarta was a merger of two educational institutions: the Faculty of Pedagogy of Gadjah Mada University and the Teacher Education Institute. These two institutions catered for education science and teacher education. The merger itself was regulated by the Presidential Decree of the Republic of Indonesia, Number I/1963. The conversion of IKIP Yogyakarta into a university was based on some considerations such as the observations that the organizational structure of educational institution was too limited to support scientific development and that the number of graduates of IKIP Yogyakarta succeeding who enter non-teaching job markets also increased.
The early stage of the conversion of IKIP Yogyakarta into a university began with the opening of 12 non-educational study programs at the S-1 and D-III levels in the Faculty of Languages and Art Education, the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences Education, and the Faculty of Engineering and Vocational Education at IKIP Yogyakarta.
On 4th August 1999, the President of the Republic of Indonesia, by Presidential Decree No. 93/1999, officially declared the establishment of Yogyakarta State University as a conversion from IKIP Yogyakarta. Although YSU was formally established on 4th August 1999, the anniversary of IKIP Yogyakarta (21st May 1964), remains YSU’s anniversary.
To strengthen the implementation of teaching and learning system in YSU, the Minister of Culture and Education, through the Decree No. 274/0/1999, determined the Organization and Working System of YSU, stating that YSU has six faculties as follows:
- Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Educational Sciences
- Faculty of Languages and Arts
- Faculty of Social Sciences and Economics
- Faculty of Sports Sciences
To meet societal demand, the Faculty of Social Sciences and Economics was split into two faculties in 2011. Through the Decree No. 23/2011 about the Organization and Working System of YSU, on 22nd June 2011, the Minister of Education promulgated that the Faculty of Social Sciences and Economics became the Faculty of Social Sciences and the Faculty of Economics. Starting from that, YSU has seven faculties.
Office of International Affairs and Partnership
Colombo Street No.1
Phone : +62 274 520324
Fax : +62 274 520324
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta invites the best Indonesia Citizen (WNI) to join as non permanent lecturers with following requirements:
- Fear God YME
- Minimum age of 25 years and maximum 35 years on January 1, 2013
- Have the necessary competence
- Healthy physically and mentally da free drug
- Conduct himself well and never punished by imprisonment or confinement based on an injunction that has a permanent legal force
- Not wring dismissed with no respect for themselves or not to demand respect as PNS / Members of the Police / army / Private Officer
- Not currently undergoing an agreement / contract / bond service in other agencies
Registration is done online on June 26 and August 27, 2013 until 15:30 pm through the pages:
- Registration closed on 27 August 2013.
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment
- Download detail advertisement : Clcik Here
Lowongan Kerja Dosen UNY brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com