Lowongan Dosen UGM Non PNS
About Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
Universitas Gadjah Mada – UGM is an Indonesian public Ivy League research university located in Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta, Indonesia, officially founded on December 19, 1949 although the first lecture was given on 13 March 1946.
UGM is the oldest and largest institution of higher learning in Indonesia. Located in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, the university comprises 18 faculties, 68 undergraduate study programs, 23 diploma study programs, a graduate program of 67 study programs ranging from Social Sciences to Engineering and 28 research centers. UGM’s 882 acres (stadium, gym… etc.).
It has approximately 156.676 students ranging from diploma degree to doctorate degree, 647 foreign students, 2,240 employees, and 2,273 lecturers. Gadjah Mada University has been considered to be one of the most prestigious universities in Indonesia.
UGM is implementing an ‘educopolis’ area, a step taken by university in creating conducive environment for the continuity of the learning process. These efforts are pursued in the context of developing multidisciplinary collaborations and responding to ecological issues in order to achieve the vision of the university. Some of the steps are reducing pollution and vehicle exhaust emissions, development of pedestrian, restriction of vehicles entered the campus, construction of new dormitories on the campus, development of parking pockets, planting trees and much more.
Fakultas Hukum Universitas Gadjah Mada invites a young and dynamic candidate to join as following positions :
- Penerimaan Calon Dosen Non PNS
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI)
- Have educational qualifications S2 or S3 in the field of Law.
- Educational qualifications S2 from universities recommended by the UGM with the provisions of
- Possess a minimum cumulative S2 GPA of 3.50 with the study period not exceeding 3 years.
- Possess a minimum cumulative S1 GPA of 3.00 with the study period not exceeding 5 years.
- Educational qualifications S3 with the provisions of
- Have a prospective study or dissertation to be published in accredited international journals.
- Not older than 35 years (for S2) or 50 years (for S3) of age.
- Got a recommendation of 2 lecturers who have a minimum of an associate professor position.
- Minimum Potential Academic Test (TPA) OTO BAPPENAS of 600 for applicants who do not have the academic qualifications S3, and minimum TOEFL score of 500 or IELTS at least 6.
- Healthy body and soul, free of narcotics, psychotropic and other addictive substances as indicated by a medical certificate appointed by the university.
- Good behavior as indicated by a SKCK from Police Departement and never been sentenced to imprisonment or confinement pursuant to a court that has had permanent legal force because of a felony.
Please send your application to :
Urusan Kepegawaian Fakultas Hukum UGM
Jl. Sosio Yustisia No 1 Bulaksumur Yogyakarta 55281 Phone 0274-512781.
- Closing date 1 December 2014.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Dosen UGM Non PNS brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com