Lowongan Dosen UGM Non PNS
About Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
Universitas Gadjah Mada – UGM is an Indonesian public Ivy League research university located in Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta, Indonesia, officially founded on December 19, 1949 although the first lecture was given on 13 March 1946.
UGM is the oldest and largest institution of higher learning in Indonesia. Located in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, the university comprises 18 faculties, 68 undergraduate study programs, 23 diploma study programs, a graduate program of 67 study programs ranging from Social Sciences to Engineering and 28 research centers. UGM’s 882 acres (stadium, gym… etc.).
It has approximately 156.676 students ranging from diploma degree to doctorate degree, 647 foreign students, 2,240 employees, and 2,273 lecturers. Gadjah Mada University has been considered to be one of the most prestigious universities in Indonesia.
UGM is implementing an ‘educopolis’ area, a step taken by university in creating conducive environment for the continuity of the learning process. These efforts are pursued in the context of developing multidisciplinary collaborations and responding to ecological issues in order to achieve the vision of the university. Some of the steps are reducing pollution and vehicle exhaust emissions, development of pedestrian, restriction of vehicles entered the campus, construction of new dormitories on the campus, development of parking pockets, planting trees and much more.
Fakultas Hukum Universitas Gadjah Mada invites a young and dynamic candidate to join as following positions :
- Dosen Tetap Non-CPNS
- Fakultas Biologi
- Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis
- Fakultas Farmasi
- Fakultas Filsafat
- Fakultas Geografi
- Fakultas Hukum
- Fakultas Ilmu Budaya
- Fakultas ISIPOL
- Fakultas Kedokteran
- Fakultas Kedokteran Gigi
- Fakultas Kedokteran Hewan
- Fakultas Kehutanan
- Fakultas MIPA
- Fakultas Pertanian
- Fakultas Peternakan
- Fakultas Psikologi
- Fakultas Teknik
- Fakultas Teknologi Pertanian
- Sekolah Vokasi
General requirement :
- Indonesian citizen (WNI)
- S2 applicants aged up to 35 years per June 1, 2016, S3 maximum of 50 years per June 1, 2016
- S1 GPA of at least 3.00 (scale of 4) and a maximum of 5-year study period
- S2 minimum GPA of 3.5 (scale of 4) and a maximum of 3 years of study
- Got a recommendation from 2 professors who have positions of at least Associate Professor
- A minimum TOEFL score of 500 or a minimum IELTS 6 or acept minimum of 268 and was issued after the date of June 1, 2014
- Values PAPs landfill or landfill replacement of at least 600 or at least 500 and issued after the date of June 1, 2014
- For educational qualifications S3, attach the results of the last TPA
- Healthy physical, spiritual and drug-free
- These general requirements dpat changed if set up special additional terms
- The specific requirements of each formation can be viewed in detail at the source link below.
For those who are interested and qualified, then the application file is included in stofmap blue with writeable Name, Faculty, Department and Qualifications spoken plainly sent by post to the address:
PO BOX 999 YKBS
BULAKSUMUR, YOGYAKARTA 55281
- Closing date : 15 April 2016
- The committee does not accept files other than those sent to the address above.
- Recruitment Lecturer UGM Non PNS is no charge at all.
Lowongan Dosen UGM Non PNS brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com