Lowongan Dosen UGM Non PNS
About Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
Universitas Gadjah Mada – UGM is an Indonesian public Ivy League research university located in Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta, Indonesia, officially founded on December 19, 1949 although the first lecture was given on 13 March 1946.
UGM is the oldest and largest institution of higher learning in Indonesia. Located in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, the university comprises 18 faculties, 68 undergraduate study programs, 23 diploma study programs, a graduate program of 67 study programs ranging from Social Sciences to Engineering and 28 research centers. UGM’s 882 acres (stadium, gym… etc.).
It has approximately 156.676 students ranging from diploma degree to doctorate degree, 647 foreign students, 2,240 employees, and 2,273 lecturers. Gadjah Mada University has been considered to be one of the most prestigious universities in Indonesia.
UGM is implementing an ‘educopolis’ area, a step taken by university in creating conducive environment for the continuity of the learning process. These efforts are pursued in the context of developing multidisciplinary collaborations and responding to ecological issues in order to achieve the vision of the university. Some of the steps are reducing pollution and vehicle exhaust emissions, development of pedestrian, restriction of vehicles entered the campus, construction of new dormitories on the campus, development of parking pockets, planting trees and much more.
Fakultas Hukum Universitas Gadjah Mada invites a young and dynamic candidate to join as following positions :
Dosen Tetap Non-CPNS
Plant Development Stucture Laboratory and Ecology laboratory
- Indonesian citizen (WNI), maximum age of 30 years old.
- Minimum requirements of a Master Degree (S2) in Biology, preferably from UGM.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.50 (on a 4-point scale), with minimum S1 GPA of 3.00.
- Have excellent health both in physical and spiritual, free from drugs, psychotropic substances and other additives
- Well-behaved and never sentenced to prison or jail based on court decisions that have legally enforceable.
- Have a recommendation from 2 lecturers of the Faculty of Biology of Gadjah Mada University who have a minimum post of Associate Professor (Lektor Kepala).
- Minimum TOEFL score of 500 or minimum IELTS score of 6.
- Minimum Academic Potential Test (TPA) score of 600.
Please send your cover letter along with CV, leaglized copies of diploma and transcripts (S1 and S2), copy of ID Card, recemondation letters, TOEFL/IELTS score, TPA Score, medical certificate and SKCK to :
Dekan Fakultas Biologi UGM
Jl. Teknika Selatan, Sekip Utara, Yogyakarta 55281.
- Closing date 24 December 2014.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Dosen UGM Non PNS brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com