Lowongan Kerja Dosen Non PNS Universitas Gajah Mada (UGM)
Lowongan Dosen UGM Non PNS
About Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM)
Universitas Gadjah Mada – UGM is an Indonesian public Ivy League research university located in Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta, Indonesia, officially founded on December 19, 1949 although the first lecture was given on 13 March 1946.
UGM is the oldest and largest institution of higher learning in Indonesia. Located in Yogyakarta, Indonesia, the university comprises 18 faculties, 68 undergraduate study programs, 23 diploma study programs, a graduate program of 67 study programs ranging from Social Sciences to Engineering and 28 research centers. UGM’s 882 acres (stadium, gym… etc.).
It has approximately 156.676 students ranging from diploma degree to doctorate degree, 647 foreign students, 2,240 employees, and 2,273 lecturers. Gadjah Mada University has been considered to be one of the most prestigious universities in Indonesia.
UGM is implementing an ‘educopolis’ area, a step taken by university in creating conducive environment for the continuity of the learning process. These efforts are pursued in the context of developing multidisciplinary collaborations and responding to ecological issues in order to achieve the vision of the university. Some of the steps are reducing pollution and vehicle exhaust emissions, development of pedestrian, restriction of vehicles entered the campus, construction of new dormitories on the campus, development of parking pockets, planting trees and much more.
Fakultas Biologi UGM invites the best candidates to join as :
3 Lectures Non PNS
- Indonesian citizen;
- Healthy physical, spiritual and free drugs, psychotropic substances and other additives;
- Well-behaved and never sentenced to prison or jail based on court decisions that have a fixed power;
- Maximum age 30 years;
- Educational Qualification:
- D-III Diploma Chemistry Department Analyst (have the skills, expertise and skills in the field of laboratory) number of formations: 1 person (male / female);
- Diploma D-III Department of Agriculture (have the skills, expertise and skills in the field of laboratory and cultivation of orchids preferred) number of formations: 1 person (male / female);
- D-III Diploma Programs Plantation / Agriculture / Forestry (have the skills, expertise and skills maintenance of flora and fauna) number of formations: 1 person (male / female).
Registration / receiving applications started on 01 to 20 April 2014, please send a cover letter, enclosing:
- Copies of diplomas and transcripts that have legalized:
- From an accredited university A or university overseas equivalent;
- b. Grade point index of 3.25
- D-III study period not exceeding 3 years.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- The certificate of sound mind and body;
- Police Notes (SKCK);
- Photograph 3 x 4 (2 sheets)
Cover letter addressed to the Chancellor through the Dean of the Faculty of Biology at the address:
Jl. Teknika Selatan, Sekip Utara, Yogyakarta 55281.
- Administrative Selection;
- Substantive Selection.
- For applicants who passed the administrative selection will be called upon to follow the Substantive.
Lowongan Dosen UGM Non PNS brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com