Lowongan Penerimaan CPNS Bengkulu
About Provinsi Bengkulu
Bengkulu is located in the southwestern part of the island of Sumatra is a province located on the island of Sumatra, Indonesia. To the north is bordered by West Sumatra, on the east by Jambi and South Sumatra, while in the south with Lampung.
In Bengkulu region once stood kingdoms such as the Kingdom of ethnic Serut River, kingdom wide, Pat Petulai kingdom, the Kingdom Hall Buntar, the Royal River Lemau, Sekiris kingdom, the kingdom of the Great House, and the Kingdom of Marau Carefree. Under the Sultanate of Banten, they become vazal.
Most of Bengkulu region, has also been under the control of the Kingdom Inderapura since the 17th century.
History of Bengkulu
British East India Company (EIC) since 1685 founded the pepper trade center Bencoolen / Coolen derived from the English “Land Cut” which means broken land this area is the region of the earthquake fault is the most active in the world and then storage warehouses in what is now the Bengkulu city. At that time, the EIC expedition led by Ralph Ord and William Cowley to find a replacement for the pepper trade center after the port of Banten fell into the hands of the VOC, and the EIC banned trade there. Treaty with the Kingdom wide on July 12, 1685 allowed the British to establish a fort and various building trades. Fortress was founded in 1685 in the York River estuary Serut around.
Since 1713, Marlborough fort built (completed in 1719), which until now still standing. However, the company gradually realized the place was not profitable because it can not produce sufficient amounts of pepper.
Since the implementation of the London Agreement in 1824, Bengkulu submitted to the Netherlands, in exchange for possession of Malacca as well as affirmation Tumasik / Singapore and the Pacific Islands). Since the agreement was Bengkulu become part of the Dutch East Indies.
The discovery of gold deposits in the Rejang Lebong in the second half of the 19th century made ??the place as a gold mining center until the 20th century. At present, commercial mining activity has been halted since the end of the deposit.
In the 1930s, Bengkulu become dumping grounds for a number of pro-independence activists, including Sukarno. At this time of Sukarno became acquainted with Fatmawati who later became his wife.
After the independence of Indonesia, Bengkulu into residency in the province of South Sumatra. New from the date of 18 November 1968 to be upgraded to a province-26 (the youngest before East Timor).
Seleksi Penerimaan Calon Pegawai Negeri Sipil (CPNS)
Provinsi Bengkulu (Bengkulu Prov)
Formasi Tahun Anggaran 2014
In the implementation of Reforms in the field of human resource management and procurement system reform to the State Civil Apparatus competency-based, which is conducted in a transparent, objective, competitive, accountable, non-discriminatory, and free from corruption then province Bengkulu – Bengkulu will hold a Candidate Selection Servants civil (CPNS) formation Fiscal Year 2014.
Formasi CPNS Bengkulu 2014
Pleae see at the source below
General Requirements :
- Citizens of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Have high integrity of the Unitary Republic of Indonesia.
- Has status as a candidate for Civil Servants / Civil Servant.
- There was never dismissed with respect not his own request or not with respect as CPNS / PNS / Members Military / Police or dishonorably discharged as a private employee.
- There was never sentenced to prison or jail based on court decisions that already have permanent legal force, due to perform a criminal act.
- Not a member of a political party or committee.
- Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Understand / master the use of computers (office) and internet (browsing and electronic mail).
Online registration at the portal Panselnas :
- http://panselnas.menpan.go.id (to get registration number, user and password)
- Then go to : http://sscn.bkn.go.id and choose the Department you desired.
- CPNS TKD test will be performed with the CAT system. CAT training material CPNS: Click Here
- Registration Information and Terms of Bengkulu civil servant in 2014 you can see the official website of the province of Bengkulu (Bengkulu): www.bengkuluprov.go.id. However, such information will only be available after the vacancy CPNS 2014 the province of Bengkulu (Bengkulu) officially opened.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan CPNS Bengkulu brought to you by lokercpnsbumn