Lowongan Kerja Chevron Indonesia
Lowongan Kerja Chevron Indonesia
Chevron is a major partner in Indonesia’s economy and an active member of the community. Through our wholly owned subsidiary PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia, we are the largest producer of Indonesia’s crude oil. We are searching for new oil and gas reserves from central Sumatra to offshore East Kalimantan. We have begun design work on our deepwater natural gas project off East Kalimantan through Chevron Indonesia Company Our geothermal operations in Indonesia help make Chevron the largest producer of geothermal energy in the world. Chevron sells lubricants in Indonesia through our subsidiary PT Chevron Oil Products Indonesia.
The company’s first significant step in Asian exploration and production came in Indonesia in 1924, when Standard Oil Co. of California (Socal) dispatched a geological expedition to the island of Sumatra. In 1936, the as-yet unproductive holdings became part of Caltex, the worldwide combination of the Texas Co. and Socal. Five years later, the company drilled into the formation that would become the Duri Field, today site of the world’s largest enhanced recovery steam flood.
Chevron Indonesia Company (formerly Unocal Indonesia Company/ UICo) has been active in Indonesia for 38 years. The Company has been working in close partnership with the Indonesian Government as a Production Sharing Contractor (PSC), under BPMIGAS (Executive Agency for Upstream Oil & Gas Business Activities).
Currently Chevron Indonesia Company operates 12 fields in East Kalimantan PSC and 1 field in the Makassar Strait PSC in an area embracing about 6.6 million acres (27,000 square kilometers). Chevron Indonesia Company also has a major supply agreement with the world’s largest Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Plant in Bontang.
Chevron Indonesia Company’s shareholder, Chevron Corporation, is one of the world’s leading energy companies. Chevron subsidiaries conduct businesses in approximately 180 countries around the world employing more than 53,000 employees. Chevron operates its business in Indonesia under the IndoAsia Business Unit (IBU) that covers both operations in Indonesia and the Philippines (Geothermal), in which Chevron Indonesia Company is one of its business entities.
Besides Chevron Indonesia Company, IBU also manages PT. Chevron Pacific Indonesia, a PSC company operating in Riau and North Sumatra provinces, as well as geothermal and power companies in Indonesia: Chevron Geothermal Indonesia, Ltd. and Chevron Geothermal Salak, Ltd. While in the Philippines IBU manages Chevron Geothermal Philippines Holding Inc. (CGPHI).
Chevron Indonesia Company’s operations is guided by The Chevron Way, the universal values that demands the highest levels of integrity and achievement from its employees as in working with business partners, communities, customers, and colleagues. Chevron will always respect and comply with the law, support universal human rights, protect the environment and benefit the communities where it operates.
Chevron is the world’s largest producer of geothermal energy, a renewable resource that captures the natural power of steam from the earth to generate electricity.
Currently, Chevron’s geothermal operations have a capacity to produce 1,273 megawatts of geothermal energy. This is enough energy to meet the needs of approximately 16 million people in Indonesia and the Philippines.
Recruitment Team – Human Resources
Chevron IndoAsia Business Unit
Sentral Senayan II Office Tower
Jl. Asia Afrika No. 8
Costumer support email at cs-recruitment[at]formycareer.com
Chevron Indonesia Company now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in energy business as follow :
- Business Analyst (Ext-58/SCM/RG/CHEVRON-IBU/SCM/2013)
- Buyer (Ext-60/SCM/RG/CHEVRON-IBU/SCM/2013)
- Category Specialist (Ext-61/SCM/RG/CHEVRON-IBU/SCM/2013)
- D4/S1 all education majors with min GPA 3.00
- Have strong academic performance and career interest in Supply Chain Management
- Possess leadership potential
- Are open to learning and exploring a variety of Procurement/Supply Chain business areas and locations
- Demonstrate analytical skills and business skills
- Can innovate and look beyond standard practices
- Exhibit excellent communication abilities
- Value teamwork, diversity, and integrity
- New graduates or graduates with up to 5 years relevant work experience
- Fluent in verbal and written communication : English & Bahasa
- Flexible and open minded
- Able to demonstrate the highest standard of integrity and ethical conduct in all business dealings and to builds and maintains trust, respects, and supports others
- Strive to earn the trust of colleagues and partner
- Strong in seeking learning activities
- Able to establish effective relationships with multicultural people in diverse organization
- Have willingness to be relocated to Chevron operations locations (All area)
Please submit your application by online through :
- Closing date 24 November 2013. All positions are open for all Indonesian people.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, and short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.
Lowongan Kerja Chevron Indonesia brought to you by lokercpnsbumn