Lowongan Kerja Chevron Indonesia
About Chevron Indonesia
Chevron is a major partner in Indonesia’s economy and an active member of the community. Through our wholly owned subsidiary PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia, we are the largest producer of Indonesia’s crude oil. We are searching for new oil and gas reserves from central Sumatra to offshore East Kalimantan. We have begun design work on our deepwater natural gas project off East Kalimantan through Chevron Indonesia Company Our geothermal operations in Indonesia help make Chevron the largest producer of geothermal energy in the world. Chevron sells lubricants in Indonesia through our subsidiary PT Chevron Oil Products Indonesia.
The company’s first significant step in Asian exploration and production came in Indonesia in 1924, when Standard Oil Co. of California (Socal) dispatched a geological expedition to the island of Sumatra. In 1936, the as-yet unproductive holdings became part of Caltex, the worldwide combination of the Texas Co. and Socal. Five years later, the company drilled into the formation that would become the Duri Field, today site of the world’s largest enhanced recovery steam flood.
Chevron Indonesia Company (formerly Unocal Indonesia Company/ UICo) has been active in Indonesia for 38 years. The Company has been working in close partnership with the Indonesian Government as a Production Sharing Contractor (PSC), under BPMIGAS (Executive Agency for Upstream Oil & Gas Business Activities).
Currently Chevron Indonesia Company operates 12 fields in East Kalimantan PSC and 1 field in the Makassar Strait PSC in an area embracing about 6.6 million acres (27,000 square kilometers). Chevron Indonesia Company also has a major supply agreement with the world’s largest Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Plant in Bontang.
Chevron Indonesia Company’s shareholder, Chevron Corporation, is one of the world’s leading energy companies. Chevron subsidiaries conduct businesses in approximately 180 countries around the world employing more than 53,000 employees. Chevron operates its business in Indonesia under the IndoAsia Business Unit (IBU) that covers both operations in Indonesia and the Philippines (Geothermal), in which Chevron Indonesia Company is one of its business entities.
Besides Chevron Indonesia Company, IBU also manages PT. Chevron Pacific Indonesia, a PSC company operating in Riau and North Sumatra provinces, as well as geothermal and power companies in Indonesia: Chevron Geothermal Indonesia, Ltd. and Chevron Geothermal Salak, Ltd. While in the Philippines IBU manages Chevron Geothermal Philippines Holding Inc. (CGPHI).
Chevron Indonesia Company’s operations is guided by The Chevron Way, the universal values that demands the highest levels of integrity and achievement from its employees as in working with business partners, communities, customers, and colleagues. Chevron will always respect and comply with the law, support universal human rights, protect the environment and benefit the communities where it operates.
Chevron is the world’s largest producer of geothermal energy, a renewable resource that captures the natural power of steam from the earth to generate electricity.
Currently, Chevron’s geothermal operations have a capacity to produce 1,273 megawatts of geothermal energy. This is enough energy to meet the needs of approximately 16 million people in Indonesia and the Philippines.
Recruitment Team – Human Resources
Chevron IndoAsia Business Unit
Sentral Senayan II Office Tower
Jl. Asia Afrika No. 8
Costumer support email at cs-recruitment[at]formycareer.com
Chevron Indonesia Company now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in energy business as follow :
Corporate Auditor (Ext-3/FIN/EXP/CHEVRON-IBU/OU/2015)
Employment Status : Permanent – Work Location : Jakarta
- Open for all Indonesian people with minimum Bachelor holder or equivalent (S1/D4) in Accounting, Finance.
- The minimum GPA 2.75.
- Minimum 4 years of experience as an internal auditor in a multinational oil company or experience in public accounting firm.
- Strong knowledge and good understanding about risk and controls (e.g. SOX) and experience in compliance reviews.
- Advanced knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and auditing standards.
- Previous exposures in PSC / US GAAP will be highly desirable.
- Familiar SAP and JDE system.
- Experience in leading audit engagements.
- Experience in analyzing large volumes of data and working with data analytical tools (e.g. ACL, MS Access)
- Excellent in both interpersonal and communication skill and able to work in a diverse environment.
- Able to coordinate and communicate issues and recommendations effectively with senior management.
- Good level in English and able to work using computer.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate initiative and deliver good quality audits within strict timelines.
- Flexibility to travel and work in remote locations during audits.
If you interested to joining Chevron Indonesia, please register and submit your application directly through :
- Application submitted latest by 12 April 2015.
- All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Lowongan Kerja Chevron Indonesia brought to you by lokercpnsbumn