Lowongan Calon Pandu Pelindo 2
About PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero)
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) – Pelindo 2 or Indonesia Port Corporation (IPC) is a reputable state-owned port management services company in Indonesia which is rapidly growing. IPC has been active since 1960 and formed by the Government of Indonesia.
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero), part one of the State Owned Enterprises (BUMN), which manages port services in Indonesia, was established on December 1, 1992 according to Deed of Company No. 3 Pndirian Notary Imas, as well as the deed of amendment No. dated May 5, 1998 by Notary Imas Law degree. Head Office PT (Persero) II Ports Indonesia based in Jakarta, has operations in 10 provinces and manages 12 harbors a cultivated, namely: Port Bay Bayur in West Sumatra, Jambi in Jambi province Ports, Port of Palembang in South Sumatra Province, the Port Bengkulu Bengkulu Province, the Port of Long in Lampung province, and the Port of Tanjung Pandan Kuala Balam in the Province of the Pacific Islands, the Port of Jakarta in Banten Province, the Port of Tanjung Priok and Sunda Kelapa in DKI Jakarta, Port Cirebon in West Java and the Port of Pontianak in province of West Kalimantan.
In addition the company has three subsidiaries and two affiliated companies. These three subsidiaries are PT Harbor Hospital with 99% shareholding company and the Cooperative Maritime (KOPEGMAR) of 1% PT Multi Terminal Indonesia (MTI) with the composition of PT Pelindo II 99% and Maritime Cooperative (KOPEGMAR) at 1% , while the other is someone PT subsidiary Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Indonesia with PT Pelindo II shares 51% and PT Buana Sisindokom Traffic by 49%.
Affiliated extremists company PT Pelindo II, respectively PT Jakarta International Container Terminal (JICT) with 48.9% shareholding Pelindo II and 51% Grosbeak Pte.Ltd and Cooperative Maritime (KOPEGMAR) at 1%, while Koja Container Terminal ( TPK Koja) which is a joint operation between PT Pelindo II (52.12%) with PT Ocean Terminal Container (47.88%) which has been operating since 1998.
The field of PT (Persero) Indonesia Port II to the provision and utilization:
- And pond waters of the port to shipping traffic and where ships anchor;
- Pilotage services and vessel delays and out of the harbor, if the motion of the ship in the pool as well as pilotage services and the delay from one port to another port;
- Facilities for boat tie up and make loading and unloading of goods and animals;
- Warehousing facilities and stacking;
- Conventional terminal, container terminal and bulk terminal to serve the loading and unloading of commodities according to its kind;
- Terminal passenger embarkation and disembarkation of service for passenger ships;
- Electricity, water and telephone to the ship and the public in the port working environment;
- Land for industrial, construction and general office space;
- Education and training related to port activities.
In addition to various business activities, the company has the opportunity to develop other business activities related to existing business activities. Among others in the field of information services, managing cargo distribution center, and inland container depots and other fields, both managed by the company itself, as well as those carried out in cooperation with private business.
PT. Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero)
Alamat Kantor Pusat :
Jl. Pasoso No.1 Tanjung Priok Jakarta Utara, Jakarta 14310
Telepon : +62-21-4367505, 4301080
Faksimili : +62-21-43911704
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position :
- Calon Pandu
- Maximum age of 39 years old as of 1 September 2016
- Minimum ANT III.
- Minimum 5 years of sailing period as Mualim 1000 GT (Master).
- Willing to follow Calon Pandu Training Program.
- Willing to be placed in all areas of IPC Group.
- Healthy physical, spiritual, and drug-free.
- Minimum height of 160 cm.
- Not color blind and normal vision (no glasses positive or negative).
- Fluent in English (active).
- Good basic swimming skill.
- Willing to undergo bond.
Application should contains the below documents :
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Copy of valid COC and COP and comply with the Manila amendments of 2010 (legalized);
- Copy of ID Card, Seaman Book, Sailing Period Certificate ;
- Description physical and spiritual health of the competent authority (free of drugs, etc.);
- Photograph size 4 X 6 (2 pieces).
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send all required documents above to :
Manajer Layanan & Adm SDM PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero)
Jl. Pasoso No 1 Tanjung Priok Jakarta Utara 14310 Phone (021) 4301080 ext. 1313.
- Closing date : 30 September 2016.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process.
Lowongan Kerja Calon Pandu Pelindo 2 brought to you by lokercpnsbumn.com