Lowongan Kerja PT Pegadaian Jakarta
About PT. Pegadaian (Persero)
PT Pegadaian (Persero) – Pegadaian is a leading state-owned financial company in Indonesia. The Company operated in pawn credit business with main products are pawn credit, fiduciary-base credit and other services. PT Pedagaian (Persero) is a fully 100% owned by the Government of Indonesia.
History of Pegadaian begins at the Dutch Colonial Government (VOC) set up BANK VAN LEENING the financial institution that provides credit to the mortgage system, the institute was first established in Batavia on August 20, 1746.
When the British took over Indonesia from the Dutch (1811-1816) Bank-owned Van Leening dissolved, and the public were given the discretion to establish a home mortgage business licensed by the Local Government (liecentie stelsel). However, these methods have a negative impact, the holder of a license to run practice moneylenders or loan sharks who perceived unfavorable ruling government (UK). Therefore, the method was changed to pacth liecentie stelsel stelsel the establishment of mortgage given to the public that is able to pay higher taxes to the government.
At the time of the Dutch returned to power, design or method pacth stelsel maintained and had the same effect where the holder was doing a lot of irregularities in running the business. The next Dutch government implemented the so-called ‘Cultuur stelsel’ where the study of the mortgage, put forward the suggestion that mortgage activity should be handled solely by the government in order to provide protection and greater benefits for society. Based on these results, the Dutch Government issued a Statute (Stbl) No. 131 dated March 12, 1901 which provides that a pawnbroker business and the government monopoly on 1 April 1901 established the first State Pegadaians in Sukabumi (West Java), then every 1st April is celebrated as the birthday of Mortgage Brokers.
During the Japanese occupation, Pegadaian Bureau Headquarters building located at 162 Jalan Raya Kramat used as a prisoner of war and the Office of the Central Bureau Pegadaian Kramat Raya moved to Jalan 132. Not many changes that occurred during the reign of Japan, both in terms of both policy and Organization Bureau Pegadaian. Bureau Pegadaian in Japanese is called ‘Sitji Eigeikyuku’, Chief Bureau Pegadaian held by the Japanese who named Ohno-San with representatives of indigenous people by the name of M. Saubari.
At the beginning of the Republic of Indonesia, Bureau Office was moved to Coral Pegadaian Anyar (Kebumen) due to an increasingly war continues to heat up. Second Dutch military aggression forces Pegadaian Bureau Office moved again to Magelang. Furthermore, post-war independence Pegadaian Office Bureau returned to Jakarta and back Pegadaian maintained by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. In this period Pegadaian has several times changed status, ie as the State Enterprise (PN) since January 1, 1961, then based on a company PP.No.7/1969 Bureau (Testament), then by PP.No.10/1990 (as updated with PP.No.103/2000) turn again into the General Corporate (PERUM) until now.
Pegadaian age now have more than one hundred years, the benefits perceived by the public, although the company on a mission of public service obligation, the company was still able to make a significant contribution in the form of taxes and the benefits to the Government, while the majority of other financial institutions are in a situation that is not profitable.
Kantor Pusat PT Pegadaian
Jl.Kramat Raya 162 Jakarta Pusat 10430 INDONESIA
PT Pegadaian (Persero) seeking for the qualified candidates to fill the position of :
- Karyawan Staf Non Pimpinan
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI),
- Minimum education Senior High School (SMA) or equivalent and a maximum Diploma 3 (D3).
- Minimum accreditation C for D1 – D3.
- D1/D2/D3 : open for all majors, except Midwifery, Nursing, Catering, Dressmaking, Makeup and Beauty.
- Minimum average national exam score of 7 (scale 10) or qualitative value B for SMA or equivalent.
- Minimum GPA of 2.50 (scale 4.00) for D1/D2/D3.
- Birth date :
- SMA or equivalent : 1 January 1996 or thereafter.
- D1 : 1 January 1995 or thereafter.
- D2 : 1 January 1994 or thereafter
- D3 : 1 January 1993 or thereafter.
- Application is rejected if it does not attach an academic diploma (SMA / D1 / D2 / D3).
- Male with minimum height of 158 cm.
- Single/not married.
Required application documents:
- Application letter, addressed to Direktur Utama PT Pegadaian (Persero) – Jl Kramat Raya 162 Jakarta Pusat 10430;
- Copy of Indonesia KTP;
- Copy of Family Card (KK);
- Copy of Birth Certificate;
- Legalized copy of academic diploma;
- Legalized copy of academic transcripts;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Legalized copy of SKCK;
- Notice letter of health condition that include height and weight from Hospital or PUSKESMAS or Health Clinic;
- Not color blind certificate from Hospital or PUSKESMAS or Health Clinic or Ophthalmologist;
- Drug free certificate from Hospital or PUSKESMAS or Health Clinic (can be submitted prior to the interview);
- Certificate of unmarried, minimum from Village / Village Head;
- Working reference (if any);
- Copy of Sport/Arts Achievement Certificate (if any);
- Color photograph 4×6 (3 sheets);
- Full-body photograph size 3R;
- Statement letter stamped Rp 6,000
- Willing to comply with all the provisions of the employees acceptance test of PT Pegadaian (Persero).
- Stating the truth and validity of all documents attached.
- Willing not to get married for 1 (one) year since he was appointed as permanent employees of PT Pegadaian (Persero).
- Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Willing to reimburse the costs incurred during the process of testing if the applicant has passed the final stages of testing and withdrew unilaterally.
- Willing to hand over the original academic diploma to PT Pegadaian (Persero).
Should you are interested and qualified, please send all required application documents above not later than 24 May 2017 to :
Direktur Utama PT Pegadaian (Persero)
Jl. Kramat Raya 162 Jakarta Pusat 10430.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Pegadaian Jakarta provided by lokercpnsbumn.com