Lowongan Bank BTPN
About PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk – Bank BTPN
PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk – Bank BTPN is a rapidly growing private mass markets banking company in Indonesia, headquartered in Jakarta. The Company was established in 1958 and formerly known as Bank Pegawai Pensiunan Militer (BAPEMIL). As the end of 2012, BTPN supported by 1,140 branch networks in 250 cities in all over Indonesia. In 2009, PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk launched BTPN Mitra Usaha Rakyat, a micro-banking business unit. According to BTPN’s latest Annual Report (Annual Report 2012), the Banks closed the business year of 2012 with a positive result. For financial year of 2012, BTPN bookeda net profit worth of Rp 2.0 trillion from Rp 1.4 trillion in 2011.
Since starting in 1958 in Bandung, West Java and then changing our name in 1986 to Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional, BTPN has come a very long way.
It was listed on the Jakarta Stock Exchange in 2008 and a year later added micro-financing to its portfolio of pension banking services.
Recognising that today’s challenges are forcing businesses to change the way they operate, we have taken a step further, by creating and launching Daya in 2011. This mass market enablement platform which seeks “to increase the significance potential of every Indonesian” is close to the heart of the BTPN business ethos and intent.
While most companies aspire to make a difference through CSR programs separate from their business, BTPN integrates its social program within its business. So much so that our tagline, “hidup yang lebih berarti” which means “to give our customers a more meaningful life” is not just our social responsibility – but intergrated in our daily business activity down to the branch level.
If a suitable definition of a person’s self is based on their potential, then their vision of what they can become should be the foundation of living a better life – a life of significance.
At BTPN, we believe that Indonesians from all walks of life desire opportunities for growth. We enable them by providing financial solution and capacity building.
PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk
Cyber 2 Tower 24th and 25th Floor. Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Blok X-5 No.13 Jakarta Selatan 12950
Call Center : 500 300
Phone : +6221 30026200
Fax : +6221 30026307
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following position :
- Socialization & Training Support
- Internal Auditor
- SME Marketing Program Manager
- Relationship Manager I-SME (JAKARTA)
Socialization & Training Support
- Minimal S1 all majors
- Minimum GPA 2.75
- Bank Operational Experience in at least 5 years
- Have knowledge of banking products
- Ability to communicate
- Experience as a Trainer
- Education: S1
- Work Experience: min 3 years in the field of audit
- Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- End result oriented
- Report writing skills
- Self Drive and Discipline
- Understanding the concept of risk / control
- Understand the policies, procedures, and audit techniques
- Understand the Bank’s policies and business processes on bank products
- Understanding external regulations related to:
- - Financial audits: local or international accounting standards (eg IAS)
- - Regulation regulators (Bank Indonesia, the Financial Services Authority, INTRAC, employment, etc.).
- Having the ability to write a report about the findings in brief, clear, and easy to understand
SME Marketing Program Manager
- Education: Min. S1 Faculty of Economics / Faculty.
- Field of Study: Management, Marketing / Mathematics, Statistics.
- Experience: Min. 3 years in banking, especially in the SME segment / Commercial / Business Banking.
- Precedence has specialized in Product Development, Business Development or Sales Performance Management.
- Can create a sales / marketing programs For SME Banking segment, for example: Sales Contest, Reward Program, etc.
- Can cooperate premisesn team sendiri atau working unit yang lain.
- Placement Jakarta Area
Relationship Manager I-SME (JAKARTA)
- Minimum D3 / S1 with a minimum GPA of 2.75
- Minimum 2 years experience in SME business
- Have a good reputation as a Relationship Officer / Accounts Officer / Relationship Manager of Leading Bank
- Placement Jakarta Area
Please submit your application through :
- Please write position code on your email subject.
- Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection.
Lowongan Bank BTPN brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn