Lowongan Bank BTPN
About PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk – Bank BTPN
PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk – Bank BTPN is a rapidly growing private mass markets banking company in Indonesia, headquartered in Jakarta. The Company was established in 1958 and formerly known as Bank Pegawai Pensiunan Militer (BAPEMIL). As the end of 2012, BTPN supported by 1,140 branch networks in 250 cities in all over Indonesia. In 2009, PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk launched BTPN Mitra Usaha Rakyat, a micro-banking business unit. According to BTPN’s latest Annual Report (Annual Report 2012), the Banks closed the business year of 2012 with a positive result. For financial year of 2012, BTPN bookeda net profit worth of Rp 2.0 trillion from Rp 1.4 trillion in 2011.
Since starting in 1958 in Bandung, West Java and then changing our name in 1986 to Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional, BTPN has come a very long way.
It was listed on the Jakarta Stock Exchange in 2008 and a year later added micro-financing to its portfolio of pension banking services.
Recognising that today’s challenges are forcing businesses to change the way they operate, we have taken a step further, by creating and launching Daya in 2011. This mass market enablement platform which seeks “to increase the significance potential of every Indonesian” is close to the heart of the BTPN business ethos and intent.
While most companies aspire to make a difference through CSR programs separate from their business, BTPN integrates its social program within its business. So much so that our tagline, “hidup yang lebih berarti” which means “to give our customers a more meaningful life” is not just our social responsibility – but intergrated in our daily business activity down to the branch level.
If a suitable definition of a person’s self is based on their potential, then their vision of what they can become should be the foundation of living a better life – a life of significance.
At BTPN, we believe that Indonesians from all walks of life desire opportunities for growth. We enable them by providing financial solution and capacity building.
PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk
Cyber 2 Tower 24th and 25th Floor. Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Blok X-5 No.13 Jakarta Selatan 12950
Call Center : 500 300
Phone : +6221 30026200
Fax : +6221 30026307
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following position :
- Jenius Service Point Staff
- Male or Female, maximum age of 35 years old.
- Minimum Diploma (D3) holder in all major with GPA min. 2.75 within 4.00 scales.
- Holds around 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service. Fresh graduate candidates are welcome to apply.
- Communicative and attractive.
- Execellent command in English.
- Familiar with smart phone, technologies, and applications
- Placement in Bandung West Java.
Interested in this opportunity, please apply directly in :
- Official BTPN’s LinkedIn Page and select the position you want to apply (Jenius Service Point Staff – Bandung)
or drop your updated CV directly to :
email@example.com by quoting the position you apply in the email subject.
- Closing date 31 January 2017.
- Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection.
- Another Jobs at BTPN : Click Here
Lowongan Kerja Bank BTPN brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn