Lowongan Kerja BTN Via ITB
About PT. BANK TABUNGAN NEGARA (Persero)
Bank Tabungan Negara – BTN is Indonesian State Owned Enterprises in the form of limited liability and engaged in financial services banking.
BTN embryo begins with the establishment Postspaarbank in Batavia in 1897. In 1942, during the Japanese occupation of Indonesia, the bank is frozen and replaced with Tyokin Kyoku. After Indonesia’s independence proclamation of the bank was taken over by the Indonesian government and converted into the Post Office Savings. The name and form of the company subsequently changed several times until finally in 1998 was changed to the name and official form of current.
- To become the foremost bank in the financing of housing.
- To render superior services in the financing of housing and related industries, consumption and small/medium undertakings.
- To enhance competitive excellence through innovative development of strategic products, services and networks based on the latest technology.
- To prepare and develop qualified, professional human capital possessing firm principles.
- To accomplish banking management in line with the principles of prudence and good corporate governance aimed at promoting share holder value
- To have at heart the interests of the general public and the environment
- 1897: Standing with the name Postpaar Bank
- 1942-1945: Changed name to Chokin Kyoku
- 1950: Becomes Postal Savings Bank
- 1963: Becomes State Savings Bank
- 1968: Official Government owned enterprises (SOEs)
- 1974: Service more focused
- 1989: Got permits commercial banks and the issuance of bonds
- 1992: Becomes Limited
- 1994: Got permits foreign banks
- 2000: Join the program Recapitulation
- 2002: Loans Without Subsidy
- 2003: Restructuring
- 2005: Launch BTN Syariah
- 2008: Asset Securitization
BTN ContactMenara Bank BTN
Jl. Gajah Mada No.1
Jakarta 10130Contact Center
PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk – BTN is seeking highly qualified candidates who are willing to work in a team and challenging environtment for following positions :
- Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Teller Service Staff (TS)
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Single/Not married, with the maximum age of 26 years old (not yet birthday to 27 in 2017).
- Minimum GPA 3.00 scale 4.00,
- Preferably majoring in Economics, Engineering, Law, Computers / Informatics, Statistics and Psychology.
- Willing to undergo office bond for 5 years.
Teller Service Staff (TS)
- Minimum Senior High School (SMA), with minimum average grade score of 7.00.
- Single/not married with the maximum age of 23 years old (not yet birthday to 24 in 2017).
If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Bank BTN, please register and sign in to ITB Career Center e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- Closing date 5 November 2017.
- Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
Lowongan Kerja BTN Via ITB brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com