Lowongan Kerja BTN Tenaga Pengalaman
About PT. BANK TABUNGAN NEGARA (Persero)
Bank Tabungan Negara – BTN is Indonesian State Owned Enterprises in the form of limited liability and engaged in financial services banking.
BTN embryo begins with the establishment Postspaarbank in Batavia in 1897. In 1942, during the Japanese occupation of Indonesia, the bank is frozen and replaced with Tyokin Kyoku. After Indonesia’s independence proclamation of the bank was taken over by the Indonesian government and converted into the Post Office Savings. The name and form of the company subsequently changed several times until finally in 1998 was changed to the name and official form of current.
- To become the foremost bank in the financing of housing.
- To render superior services in the financing of housing and related industries, consumption and small/medium undertakings.
- To enhance competitive excellence through innovative development of strategic products, services and networks based on the latest technology.
- To prepare and develop qualified, professional human capital possessing firm principles.
- To accomplish banking management in line with the principles of prudence and good corporate governance aimed at promoting share holder value
- To have at heart the interests of the general public and the environment
- 1897: Standing with the name Postpaar Bank
- 1942-1945: Changed name to Chokin Kyoku
- 1950: Becomes Postal Savings Bank
- 1963: Becomes State Savings Bank
- 1968: Official Government owned enterprises (SOEs)
- 1974: Service more focused
- 1989: Got permits commercial banks and the issuance of bonds
- 1992: Becomes Limited
- 1994: Got permits foreign banks
- 2000: Join the program Recapitulation
- 2002: Loans Without Subsidy
- 2003: Restructuring
- 2005: Launch BTN Syariah
- 2008: Asset Securitization
Company ContactMenara Bank BTN
Jl. Gajah Mada No.1
Jakarta 10130Contact Center
PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
Consumer Mortgage Sales (CMS)
The Region Of Acceptance:
- Region 2 : Denpasar, Gresik, Malang, Sidoarjo, Surabaya, Yogyakarta
- Region 3 : Bandar Lampung, Batam, Medan, Padang, Pelambang, Pekanbaru
- Region 4 : Balikpapan, Banjarmasin, Makassar, Samarinda
- Minimum Bachelor degree education of all majors
- Male/female, age 24-35 years old
- The network has a broad customer base
- Have an attractive appearance and personality
- Healthy Physical & spiritual, never involved drugs and other law violations
- Have selling skills, communication skills and achievement orientation is high
- Experienced in the field of marketing mortgage (MORTGAGE) a minimum of three years
- Have no family relationships Father/mother/wife/husband/Brother/sister/child with Employees BTN
Documents required :
- Curiculum Vitae (photo identification of self 4×6 size)
- A letter of reference from place of work last Company
- SK, the last of the company’s last Work
- Copy of ID and a valid TAX ID as many as 1 (one) sheets
- Copy of diploma and transcript of Grades
- 3 months Salary slip from Last place to work Companies
For those interested, can send the proposal directly to email recruitment Human Capital Division of the State Savings Bank, PT (persero), Tbk with format (.PDF) and maximum 5 Mb file via the following address:
- Write down the code position applied for in the subject line of email format : CMS_nama pelamar_wilayah
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
- Closing date : 16 September 2016.
Lowongan Kerja Bank BTN brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com