Lowongan Bank BTN Bangkalan
About PT. BANK TABUNGAN NEGARA (Persero)
Bank Tabungan Negara – BTN is Indonesian State Owned Enterprises in the form of limited liability and engaged in financial services banking.
BTN embryo begins with the establishment Postspaarbank in Batavia in 1897. In 1942, during the Japanese occupation of Indonesia, the bank is frozen and replaced with Tyokin Kyoku. After Indonesia’s independence proclamation of the bank was taken over by the Indonesian government and converted into the Post Office Savings. The name and form of the company subsequently changed several times until finally in 1998 was changed to the name and official form of current.
- To become the foremost bank in the financing of housing.
- To render superior services in the financing of housing and related industries, consumption and small/medium undertakings.
- To enhance competitive excellence through innovative development of strategic products, services and networks based on the latest technology.
- To prepare and develop qualified, professional human capital possessing firm principles.
- To accomplish banking management in line with the principles of prudence and good corporate governance aimed at promoting share holder value
- To have at heart the interests of the general public and the environment
Company contactMenara Bank BTN
Jl. Gajah Mada No.1
Jakarta 10130Contact Center
PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as :
- Customer Service Staff
- Male/Female, Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Minimum requirement of Associate Degree (D3) with with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of minimum 2.75 out of 4.00 scale.
- Single (unmarried) with the maximum age of 24 years old (has not been repeated in the 25 per 31 December 2015).
- Good looking and proportional weight.
- Does not have any family relationship father / mother / brother / sister / children with employees BTN.
- Willing to be placed throughout the working area of Bank BTN in East Java (preferably placement at Bangkalan East Java).
Please submit directly your application letter, CV, copy of ID Card, Copy of Diploma and Copy of transcript along :
the Walk-In Interview on 14-18 September 2015 (09.00 – 16.00 WIB)
at Kantor Bank BTN Cabang Bangkalan,
Jl. Teuku Umar No 16 Bangkalan.
- All participants are required to wear a white shirt with a black skirt.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up.
Lowongan Bank BTN Bangkalan brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn