Lowongan Kerja BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
About Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Ketenagakerjaan
Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Ketenagakerjaan – BPJS Ketenagakerjaan – Jamsostek is non profit government institution with main duties to organize the social security program in Indonesia, especially in social security workforce. BPJS Ketenagakerjaan was formed in January 2014 to replace state-owned social security workforce company PT Jamsostek (Persero) under the Law no 24 of 2011. BPJS Ketenagakerjaan is based in Jakarta and its head office is located at Jl Jendral Gatot Subroto No 79 Jakarta Selatan 12930.
Implementation of the social security program is one of the responsibilities and obligations of the State to provide social protection to the public economy. In accordance with the conditions of the financial capability of State, Indonesia as well as many other developing countries, develop social security programs under funded social security, social security is funded by the participants and the community is still limited to formal sector workers.
History of the formation of PT Jamsostek (Persero) experienced a long process, starting from the Law No.33/1947 jo Law No.2/1951 on workplace accidents, Regulation of the Minister of Labour (PMP) PMP No.8/1956 on No.48/1952 jo relief arrangements for the implementation of health workers, PMP No.15/1957 on the establishment of Social Workers Foundation, PMP No.5/1964 on the establishment of the Social Security Fund Foundation (YDJS), the enforcement of Law No.14/1969 on the Principles of Labor, chronologically the birth process of social insurance labor increasingly transparent.
After experiencing the progress and development, both related to the legal basis, a form of protection and how the implementation, in 1977 obtained an important milestone with the issuance of Government Regulation (PP) No.33 year 1977 concerning the implementation of social insurance programs of labor (ASTEK), which obliges each employer and the SOEs to private entrepreneurs ASTEK program. Also published PP No.34/1977 on the establishment of Perum Astek ASTEK organizers.
The next important milestone is the birth of Act No.3 of 1992 on Social Security Workers (JAMSOSTEK). And through the enactment of Government Regulation No.36/1995 PT Jamsostek as the body administering the Employee Social Security. Social Security program provides basic protection to meet the minimum requirements for workers and their families, by providing certainty of ongoing revenue stream of family income as a substitute for partially or completely lost income, due to social risk.
Furthermore, at the end of 2004, the Government also issued Law Number 40 Year 2004 on National Social Security System, which is associated with the 1945 Amendment to the changes in article 34 paragraph 2, where the People’s Consultative Assembly (MPR) has approved these amendments, which now reads: “The state has developed a system of social security for all people and to empower the weak and incapable in accordance with human dignity.” Benefits of such protection can give security to the workers so that they can concentrate more in increasing motivation and productivity.
Company gait that prioritize the interests and rights in the Indonesian Labor normative continues. Until now, PT Jamsostek (Persero) provides protection 4 (four) courses, which include the Employment Accident Insurance Program (JKK), Death Benefit (JK), Old Age Security (JHT) and Health Care (JPK) for the entire workforce and his family.
With the implementation of more advanced, Social Security program is not only beneficial to workers and employers but also plays an active role in improving economic growth for the welfare of society and the nation’s future development.
Contact of BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
Kantor Pusat dan Kantor Wilayah dan Cabang
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto No. 79
Jakarta Selatan 12930
Tlp. (021) 5207797 (Hunting 20 Lines)
Fax. (021) 5202310
Kantor Wilayah Sumbagut (Sumatera Bagian Utara)
Jl. Kapten Patimura No. 334 Medan 20153
Telp. (061) 4536184
Fax. (061) 4532818
Kantor Wilayah Sumbariau (Sumatera Barat dan Riau)
Jl. Arifin Ahmad Komplek Perkantoran Mega Asri
Green Office Rukan A11-A12
Telp. (0761) 8415848, 8415841
Kantor Wilayah Sumbagsel
Jl. Basuki Rahmat No. 1303 A-B
Telp. (0711) 350309
Fax. (0711) 350538
Kantor Wilayah DKI Jakarta
Gd. Selatan Menara Jamsostek Lt. 8 Tower B
Jl. Gatot Subroto No. 38 Kav. 71-73
Telp. (021) 5229291
Fax. (021) 5229321
Kantor Wilayah Banten
Jl. Ahmad Yani No 108 Serang Banten
Telp. (0254) 229451
Fax. (0254) 228885
Kantor Wilayah Jabar (Jawa Barat)
Jl. P Hasan Mustofa No. 39 Bandung 40124
Telp. (022) 7200610, 7102732
Fax. (022) 7200609
Kantor Wilayah Jateng dan DIY
Jl. Pemuda No. 130 Semarang 50132
Telp. (024) 3559563, 3559564
Fax. (024) 3517623, 3557627
Kantor Wilayah Jatimbanusra (Jawa Timur Bali Nusa Tenggara)
Jl. Raya Juanda No 52 Sidoarjo
Telp. (031) 8663222
Fax. (031) 8666146
Kantor Wilayah Kalimantan
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 43 Blok H-1-2
Telp. (0542) 734962, 440779
Fax. (0542) 423264
Kantor Wilayah Sulawesi dan Maluku
Jl. Gunung Bawakaraeng No. 222 Makassar
Telp. (0411) 452373, 452873
Fax. (0411) 452539
Kantor Wilayah Bali, Nusa Tenggara dan Papua
Jl. Said Perintah No. 57 Ambon
Telp. (0911) 342150, 342151
Fax. (0911) 310127
BPJS Ketenagakerjaan are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging position :
- Penata Madya Pelayanan (Code : PEL)
- Penata Madya Keuangan (Code : KEU)
- Penata Madya IT (Code : PTI)
- Marketing/Relationship Officer (Code : MRO)
- Penata Madya SDM (Code : SDM)
Penata Madya Pelayanan (Code : PEL)
- S1 from all the majors.
- Strong communication skill.
Penata Madya Keuangan (Code : KEU)
- S1 majoring in Accounting, Finance, and other relevant courses.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting instruments.
- Able to prepare financial statements.
- Strong knowledge of tax calculation (PPh 21).
- Good knowledge of investment instruments.
- Able to monitor the realization of the budget.
- Able to create and analyze BPOP (Operating Expenses and Operating Income).
Penata Madya IT (Code : PTI)
- S1 majoring in Informatics Engineering, Information Management, and other relevant courses
- Good understanding of SQL Database programming language.
- Good understanding of troubleshooting related to hardware and software.
Marketing/Relationship Officer (Code : MRO)
- S1 from all the majors.
- Good looking with the proportional weight
- Height: Male (165-185 cm) and Female (158-175 cm).
- Demonstrated good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Have a wide networking.
- Strong passion in sales & marketing
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is an extra advantage.
- Have driving license class A/C (SIM A/C) is a plus.
Penata Madya SDM (Code : SDM)
- S1 majoring in Law, Psychology.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Graduated from Udayana University, Hassanudin University, Sam Ratulangi University, Pattimura University, Cendrawasih University, Nusa Cendana University and Mataram University.
- For othe universities are not allowed to follow the Recruitment and Selection of Employees Sourcing Channel: Regular Campus Hiring. Please follow other sourcing channel which will be implemented in the near future
- Minimum accredited study program of “B”.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 grade scale.
- Single, not more than 27 years old on 31 December 2015.
- Not a Child, Sibling, Brother brother in law of the Active Employee of BPJS Ketenagakerjaan.
- Proficient in computer literacy, minimum MS Office and MS Excel.
- Experienced in similar job title is a plus.
- Would be placed in the working area BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Willing to undergo working bond during the first two years of employment period.
- Willing not to get married during the first year of employment period.
Please register and submit your application to :
- Closing date : 15 July 2015.
- All applications will be handled in strictly confidential.
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment
Lowongan Kerja BPJS Ketenagakerjaan brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn