Lowongan BPJS Kesehatan
About Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Kesehatan – BPJS Kesehatan
Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Kesehatan – BPJS Kesehatan – PT Askes is a non profit state-owned company specifically assigned by the Government of Indonesia to hold health insurance for all citizens of Indonesia. BPJS Kesehatan was established in 1 January 2014. BPJS Kesehatan previously known as a state-run health insurance company PT Asuransi Kesehatan Indonesia (Persero) commonly abbreviated as Askes. BPJS Kesehatan is based in Jakarta and its head office is situated at Jl Letjend Suprapto Cempaka Putih Jakarta Pusat. As of December 2013, BPJS Kesehatan has 12 regional offices and 104 branch offices spread in all over Indonesia.
BPJS Kesehatan bersama BPJS Ketenagakerjaan (Jamsostek) is a unity government programs in the National Health Insurance (JKN) which was inaugurated on December 31, 2013 To Health BPJS operation since January 1, 2014, while the Employment BPJS operation since July 1, 2014.
Health BPJS previously named Askes (Health Insurance), which is managed by PT Askes Indonesia (Persero), but in accordance with Law No. 24 of 2011 on BPJS, PT. Askes Indonesia turned into BPJS Health since January 1, 2014.
Every Indonesian citizen and foreign citizen who has lived in Indonesia for a minimum of six months shall be a member BPJS. This is in accordance with article 14 of Law BPJS.
Each company is required to register as a member BPJS workers. While the person or family who do not work at the company are required to register themselves and their family members on BPJS. Each participant will be drawn BPJS dues which is determined later. As for the poor, BPJS dues paid by the government through the Dues Assistance program.
Being a participant BPJS not only mandatory for workers in the formal sector, but also informal workers. Informal workers are also required to be a member of Health BPJS. The workers must register with and pay dues in accordance with the desired level of benefits.
Universal health insurance is expected to be phased in by 2014 and by 2019, all citizens of Indonesia are expected to already have the health insurance. Health Minister Nafsiah Mboi expressed BPJS Health will be pursued to bear any kind of disease but with efficiency efforts
Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Kesehatan are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Calon Aktuaris BPJS Kesehatan
- Male / Female
- Maximum age 40 years per May 31, 2017
- Minimal formal education Strata 1 (S1))
- Actuaries have a professional degree FSAI (Fellow of the Society of Actuaries of Indonesia)
- Not currently have official ties with institutions / companies both private and government
- One year experience in Life Insurance / Health
- Willing to learn about the social security health
- Have knowledge about the Actuarial Control Cycle and Pricing
- Active English speaking and has spoken and written TOEFL certification with a minimum score of 500
- Able to communicate well and cooperative
Files should be submitted are:
- Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- 4×6 color photograph of 2 (two) pieces;
- Photocopy of ID card;
- Photo copy of last diploma which has been legalized;
- Photocopy of transcripts that have been legalized;
- Photocopy of the Actuarial Profession Certificate Degree FSAI (Fellow of the Society of Actuaries of Indonesia)
- Photocopy of certificate TOEFL
- Copy of Police Notes (SKCK) is still valid
- Copy of Letter of Reference of the institution / company where worked before
- AKT include code in the application envelope
For those who are interested and meet the requirements, then please submit a letter of application along with the required file and sent directly or via the POST with the address:
Grup Manajemen SDM BPJS Kesehatan
Jl. Let.Jend. Suprapto Kav.20 No.14 Cempaka Putih, Jakarta Pusat 10510.
- Closing date : 16 March 2017
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
Lowongan Kerja BPJS Kesehatan brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com