Lowongan BPJS Kesehatan
About Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Kesehatan – BPJS Kesehatan
Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Kesehatan – BPJS Kesehatan – PT Askes is a non profit state-owned company specifically assigned by the Government of Indonesia to hold health insurance for all citizens of Indonesia. BPJS Kesehatan was established in 1 January 2014. BPJS Kesehatan previously known as a state-run health insurance company PT Asuransi Kesehatan Indonesia (Persero) commonly abbreviated as Askes. BPJS Kesehatan is based in Jakarta and its head office is situated at Jl Letjend Suprapto Cempaka Putih Jakarta Pusat. As of December 2013, BPJS Kesehatan has 12 regional offices and 104 branch offices spread in all over Indonesia.
BPJS Kesehatan bersama BPJS Ketenagakerjaan (Jamsostek) is a unity government programs in the National Health Insurance (JKN) which was inaugurated on December 31, 2013 To Health BPJS operation since January 1, 2014, while the Employment BPJS operation since July 1, 2014.
Health BPJS previously named Askes (Health Insurance), which is managed by PT Askes Indonesia (Persero), but in accordance with Law No. 24 of 2011 on BPJS, PT. Askes Indonesia turned into BPJS Health since January 1, 2014.
Every Indonesian citizen and foreign citizen who has lived in Indonesia for a minimum of six months shall be a member BPJS. This is in accordance with article 14 of Law BPJS.
Each company is required to register as a member BPJS workers. While the person or family who do not work at the company are required to register themselves and their family members on BPJS. Each participant will be drawn BPJS dues which is determined later. As for the poor, BPJS dues paid by the government through the Dues Assistance program.
Being a participant BPJS not only mandatory for workers in the formal sector, but also informal workers. Informal workers are also required to be a member of Health BPJS. The workers must register with and pay dues in accordance with the desired level of benefits.
Universal health insurance is expected to be phased in by 2014 and by 2019, all citizens of Indonesia are expected to already have the health insurance. Health Minister Nafsiah Mboi expressed BPJS Health will be pursued to bear any kind of disease but with efficiency efforts
Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Kesehatan are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Pegawai Tidak Tetap (PTT) Sekretaris Dewan Pengawas BPJS Kesehatan
- Maximum age of 24 years old on 31 December 2017.
- Single/not married.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Computer literate.
- Minimum requirement of Associate Degree (D3), preferably majoring in Secretary.
- The candidate with prior experience in the field of secretary is preferred (minimum 2 years).
Application should contains the below documents :
- Curriculum Vitae (please mention your marital status, height and weight);
- Copy of ID Card;
- Legalized copy of academic certificate (or SKL for those who haven’t academic certificate);
- Copy of academic transcript;
- Latest color photograph 4×6 with blue background (2 sheets) and full-body photograph postcard size;
- Copy of working reference for those who have working experience.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please bring all application documents along :
the Walk-In Interview on 7-8 July 2017 (09.00 – 14.00 WIB) at Kantor Pusat BPJS Kesehatan – Jl Let Jend Suprapto Cempaka Putih Jakarta Pusat (Gd Brataranuh Lt 3).
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted
Lowongan Kerja BPJS Kesehatan brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com