Lowongan BPJS Kesehatan Cabang Sidoarjo
About Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Kesehatan – BPJS Kesehatan
Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Kesehatan – BPJS Kesehatan is a non profit state-owned company specifically assigned by the Government of Indonesia to hold health insurance for all citizens of Indonesia. BPJS Kesehatan was established in 1 January 2014. BPJS Kesehatan previously known as a state-run health insurance company PT Asuransi Kesehatan Indonesia (Persero) commonly abbreviated as Askes. BPJS Kesehatan is based in Jakarta and its head office is situated at Jl Letjend Suprapto Cempaka Putih Jakarta Pusat. As of December 2013, BPJS Kesehatan has 12 regional offices and 104 branch offices spread in all over Indonesia.
BPJS Kesehatan bersama BPJS Ketenagakerjaan (Jamsostek) is a unity government programs in the National Health Insurance (JKN) which was inaugurated on December 31, 2013 To Health BPJS operation since January 1, 2014, while the Employment BPJS operation since July 1, 2014.
Health BPJS previously named Askes (Health Insurance), which is managed by PT Askes Indonesia (Persero), but in accordance with Law No. 24 of 2011 on BPJS, PT. Askes Indonesia turned into BPJS Health since January 1, 2014.
Every Indonesian citizen and foreign citizen who has lived in Indonesia for a minimum of six months shall be a member BPJS. This is in accordance with article 14 of Law BPJS.
Each company is required to register as a member BPJS workers. While the person or family who do not work at the company are required to register themselves and their family members on BPJS. Each participant will be drawn BPJS dues which is determined later. As for the poor, BPJS dues paid by the government through the Dues Assistance program.
Being a participant BPJS not only mandatory for workers in the formal sector, but also informal workers. Informal workers are also required to be a member of Health BPJS. The workers must register with and pay dues in accordance with the desired level of benefits.
Universal health insurance is expected to be phased in by 2014 and by 2019, all citizens of Indonesia are expected to already have the health insurance. Health Minister Nafsiah Mboi expressed BPJS Health will be pursued to bear any kind of disease but with efficiency efforts
BPJS Kesehatan Kantor Cabang Sidoarjo are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Petugas WTA (Walk Through Audit) / Petugas Pelaksana Survey Pelayanan Kesehatan di FKTP Wil Kab Sidoarjo
- Female with age is between 20 – 26 years old.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
- Have own vehicle (minimum SIM C).
- Minimum education in Senior High School (SMA) or equivalent.
- Neat appearance.
- Demonstrated good communication skill.
- Have a capable and persistent ability.
Required application documents :
- Application letter, addressed to Kepala Kantor Cabang Sidoarjo, Jl. Pahlawan No 80 Sidoarjo.
- Curriculum vitae (CV);
- Copy of latest diploma (1 sheet);
- Copy of ID Card (1 sheet);
- Copy of BPJS Kesehatan Member Card (1 sheet);
- Copy of SIM (1 sheet);
- Latest photograph size 4×6 (1 sheet).
If you meet these requirements, please come in person or bring all application documents to :
BPJS Kesehatan Kantor Cabang Sidoarjo
Jl. Pahlawan No 80 Sidoarjo.
- Direct submission will be closed on 22 September 2017 at 17.00 WIB.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
Lowongan Kerja BPJS Kesehatan Sidoarjo brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com