Lowongan BPJS Kesehatan Banjarmasin
About Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Kesehatan – BPJS Kesehatan
Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Kesehatan – BPJS Kesehatan – PT Askes is a non profit state-owned company specifically assigned by the Government of Indonesia to hold health insurance for all citizens of Indonesia. BPJS Kesehatan was established in 1 January 2014. BPJS Kesehatan previously known as a state-run health insurance company PT Asuransi Kesehatan Indonesia (Persero) commonly abbreviated as Askes. BPJS Kesehatan is based in Jakarta and its head office is situated at Jl Letjend Suprapto Cempaka Putih Jakarta Pusat. As of December 2013, BPJS Kesehatan has 12 regional offices and 104 branch offices spread in all over Indonesia.
BPJS Kesehatan bersama BPJS Ketenagakerjaan (Jamsostek) is a unity government programs in the National Health Insurance (JKN) which was inaugurated on December 31, 2013 To Health BPJS operation since January 1, 2014, while the Employment BPJS operation since July 1, 2014.
Health BPJS previously named Askes (Health Insurance), which is managed by PT Askes Indonesia (Persero), but in accordance with Law No. 24 of 2011 on BPJS, PT. Askes Indonesia turned into BPJS Health since January 1, 2014.
Every Indonesian citizen and foreign citizen who has lived in Indonesia for a minimum of six months shall be a member BPJS. This is in accordance with article 14 of Law BPJS.
Each company is required to register as a member BPJS workers. While the person or family who do not work at the company are required to register themselves and their family members on BPJS. Each participant will be drawn BPJS dues which is determined later. As for the poor, BPJS dues paid by the government through the Dues Assistance program.
Being a participant BPJS not only mandatory for workers in the formal sector, but also informal workers. Informal workers are also required to be a member of Health BPJS. The workers must register with and pay dues in accordance with the desired level of benefits.
Universal health insurance is expected to be phased in by 2014 and by 2019, all citizens of Indonesia are expected to already have the health insurance. Health Minister Nafsiah Mboi expressed BPJS Health will be pursued to bear any kind of disease but with efficiency efforts
BPJS Kesehatan Kantor Cabang Banjarmasin are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Penerimaan Pegawai Tidak Tetap (PTT) Khusus Pemasaran BPJS Kesehatan Tahun 2017
- Personal who is tenacious, tough and willing to work hard.
- Male with minimum background in Diploma Degree (D3) all the majors.
- Minimum GPA of 2.50.
- Maximum age of 27 years old (per 31 December 2017).
- Single/not married.
- Preference is given to applicants with previous experience in the field of marketing.
- Strong telemarketing and communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Possess personal vehicle (minimum motor cycle).
- Placement at Tanah Laut, Tanah Bumbu and Kotabaru.
Application should contains the below documents :
- Curriculum Vitae (include Marriage Status, height and weight);
- Copy of KTP;
- Legalized copy of latest diploma or SKL;
- Legalized copy of trancript;
- Latest photograph 4×6 with blue background (2 sheets);
- Working reference (if any).
Please come in person and bring directly all required documents above in blue folder on 18-23 May 2017 (09.00 – 15.00 local time) to :
BPJS Kesehatan Kantor Cabang Banjarmasin
Jl. A Yani KM 3 No 139 Banjarmasin.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
Lowongan Kerja BPJS Kesehatan Banjarmasin brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com