Lowongan Kerja BP Indonesia
Lowongan Kerja BP Indonesia
About BP Indonesia
BP Indonesia – What does it take to deliver energy safely to the world? Where do you have to go to find new sources? How can you turn them into products people depend on? Join one of our graduate schemes and find out.
We work everywhere – from cutting-edge labs with next-generation technologies to bustling trading floors. From our offices in Sunbury to the ocean floor and the African desert, our global work brings together the best minds in the industry to find, recover and refine oil and gas, as well as market our products.
A business as diverse as ours requires people with talents to match. Whether your background is in Engineering, Science or Business, our graduate scheme could see you apply your skills across our organisation.
At BP Indonesia’s headquarters in Jakarta, our people coordinate and support our site in Papua Barat. The office covers departments such as finance, tax, procurement and supply chain, wells, commercial, legal, human resources, engineering, project, safety & operations risk, resource and exploration.
The centrepiece of our presence in Indonesia is the Tangguh LNG project located in Bintuni Bay in the Bird’s Head area of Papua Barat. The project’s first gas delivery was in 2009 and, ever since, our people in the field have been working hard to operate Indonesia’s third-largest LNG centre, with impressive results.
BP Indonesia is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
Early Works Programme (EWP) Project Engineer
Req ID : 42122BR
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in engineering from reputable university
- A minimum of 15 years relevant experience in major oil and gas capital projects, at least 8 years at project management level
- Proven track record of managing major EPC work scopes ($US>100MM) for a client or PSC company, preferably onshore Proven track record in the engineering, procurement and execution of major onshore civil works and marine infrastructures -Proven track record of the implementation of assurance processes to manage large capital projects
- Ability to demonstrate effective project management and leadership skills in multi-national teams
- Proven track record in setting expectations and delivering high standards of HSSE performance
- Advanced understanding of business drivers and the ability to align project goals
- Advanced understanding of costs (capital, operating, life cycle) and estimating techniques,
- Track record in the performance management of Contractors responsible for major capital work scopes in the Oil and Gas industry
- Experienced in application of a staged gate project management process, and engineering technical practices.
- Able to engage and work with operations personnel, stakeholders and parallel project teams
- Open to Indonesian nationals only
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn from others and work with minimum direction
- Actively seeks out know-how and best practice, related to own area of contribution
- Anticipates future situations and plans ahead to meet them
- Bias for action – does things before being asked to or forced to by events
- Willingly takes the lead when challenges occur
- Actively promotes open & effective communication
- Strong planning and organizing ability
- Actively engages and respects contributions of others, in face to face or virtual meetings
- Builds networks to enhance effectiveness and share knowledge
For further information about job requirements, responsbilities and to apply online, please refer to :
- Closing date 22 July 2014.
- All applications are treated in confidence.
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Lowongan Kerja BP Indonesia provided by lokercpnsbumn