Lowongan Kerja BP Indonesia
About BP Indonesia
BP Indonesia – BP work everywhere – from cutting-edge labs with next-generation technologies to bustling trading floors. From offices in Sunbury to the ocean floor and the African desert, BP global work brings together the best minds in the industry to find, recover and refine oil and gas, as well as market our products.
A business as diverse as ours requires people with talents to match. Whether your background is in Engineering, Science or Business, our graduate scheme could see you apply your skills across our organization.
At BP Indonesia’s headquarters in Jakarta, our people coordinate and support our site in Papua Barat. The office covers departments such as finance, tax, procurement and supply chain, wells, commercial, legal, human resources, engineering, project, safety & operations risk, resource and exploration.
The centrepiece of our presence in Indonesia is the Tangguh LNG project located in Bintuni Bay in the Bird’s Head area of Papua Barat. The project’s first gas delivery was in 2009 and, ever since, our people in the field have been working hard to operate Indonesia’s third-largest LNG centre, with impressive results.
BP Indonesia is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
- DCS Technician
- Deputy Commisioning Manager
- Well Intervention Team Lead
- Minimum education of Associate Degree (D3) in Technical Background.
- At least 10 years of working experience as DCS operator in oil and gas industry, LNG or big petrochemical company.
Deputy Commisioning Manager
- Minimum education of Bachelor degree (S1) in Engineering.
- At least 15 years of actual commissioning/operational experience for LNG or other comparable onshore oil and gas projects.
- Must have leadership experience in managing commissioning activities related to facilities handover for major capital projects-brown field experience preferred (over 2 Billion Dollar with 250,000 barrel/day).
- Detailed knowledge of integrity management system.
- A team player with effective communication skill, verbal and written.
- Ability to integrate with other project discipline and work in operating environment and develop an excellent working relationship with senior operation leadership.
- Detailed knowledge of operating procedures and practices.
Well Intervention Team Lead
- Minimum education of Bachelor degree (S1) in Petroleum or Mechanical engineering from reputable university.
- At least 10 years of working experience in Well Intervention engineering.
- Experienced working in oil and gas operator in Indonesia.
- At least 5 years experience in leading well intervention team.
- Able to demonstrate commitment to safety.
- Demonstrated good command in English, both verbal and written.
- Holds valid IWCF certificate.
- Hold Indonesian passport.
To apply, please visit :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment
Lowongan Kerja BP Indonesia provided by lokercpnsbumn