Lowongan Kerja BP Indonesia
About BP Indonesia
BP Indonesia – BP work everywhere – from cutting-edge labs with next-generation technologies to bustling trading floors. From offices in Sunbury to the ocean floor and the African desert, BP global work brings together the best minds in the industry to find, recover and refine oil and gas, as well as market our products.
A business as diverse as ours requires people with talents to match. Whether your background is in Engineering, Science or Business, our graduate scheme could see you apply your skills across our organization.
At BP Indonesia’s headquarters in Jakarta, our people coordinate and support our site in Papua Barat. The office covers departments such as finance, tax, procurement and supply chain, wells, commercial, legal, human resources, engineering, project, safety & operations risk, resource and exploration.
The centrepiece of our presence in Indonesia is the Tangguh LNG project located in Bintuni Bay in the Bird’s Head area of Papua Barat. The project’s first gas delivery was in 2009 and, ever since, our people in the field have been working hard to operate Indonesia’s third-largest LNG centre, with impressive results.
BP Indonesia is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
- Tax Advisor – Jakarta
Tax Compliance Management :
- To make sure that all indirect tax compliance are prepared accurately and submit properly in accordance to the prevailing tax legislation.
- Manage the indirect tax payment approval and submission to tax office
- Perform necessary tax analysis by reviewing business / operational transactions especially that impact to the indirect tax and advise to business the relevant tax treatment and / or implication accordingly
- Engage the relevant business / functions to support indirect tax compliance as required by the prevailing tax law and group accounting standard
- To coordinate the tax documentation retention
- To respond any correspondence with the relevant tax authority
- To conduct tax training / tax update to business / other relevant department / function as necessary
- Perform internal tax due diligence to ensure compliance with all requirements
- To closely monitor tax regulation update that relevant to business operation and immediately engage the impacted function and provide necessary advise
Tax Audit and Tax Dispute Resolution :
- To coordinate the tax audit process and working closely with the tax auditor
- Develop and maintain good relationship with the tax authority including tax auditor
- Response all audit queries and provide required information, data or document
- Manage no surprise by providing frequent / regular progress update in relation to tax audit to the line manager and relevant function
- To support line manager to progress all tax litigation i.e. objection, appeal etc
- Qualified Accountant / Degree in Accounting or Finance / Bachelors of Laws Degree.
- Commercial tax advisory & compliance experience.
- Thorough grasp of the tax laws and tax principles of Trinidad & Tobago in respect of Petroleum Profits Tax, Corporation Tax, Income Tax and Value Added Tax.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Be able to function within a team and the rest of the organisation.
- Interpersonal skills.
Those who are interested please apply through :
- Closing date : 17 January 2016
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process.
Lowongan Kerja BP Indonesia provided by lokercpnsbumn