Lowongan Kerja BNI Securities – Yogyakarta
Lowongan Kerja BNI Securities Yogya
About BNI Securities
BNI Securities was established on 12 April 1995 as a subsidiary of PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk with ownership of 75% and the remaining 25% owned by the SBI Securities Japan. Currently BNI Securities authorized capital of Rp 200 billion and paid up capital of Rp 133 billion.
BNI Securities principal business activities are:
- Stock Trading (Brokerage)
- Debt Capital Markets
- Investment Banking
- Asset Management (run by PT BNI Asset Management / subsidiaries PT BNI Securities)
Then since 1996, BNI Securities commenced its business as an Investment Manager and is a pioneer in third-party fund management business in Indonesia, particularly in the management of mutual funds. The highest number of funds managed amounted to Rp 9 trillion on June 8, 2005.
In mid-2011, BNI Securities to separate business activities (spin-off) Division of Investment Management (Asset Management), which in turn is run by PT BNI Asset Management, a subsidiary of PT BNI Securities.
Currently BNI Securities managing several securities-based mutual fund shares, fixed income securities and mixed effects, both conventional and Islamic.
In stock trading, BNI Securities have developed their own online trading system called “esmart”. With esmart, customers can trade stocks online either through the computer or mobile phone.
BNI Securities will always provide professional services for the benefit of its customers, which is in accordance with the company’s vision to be a company with the largest retail investment services in Indonesia.
PT BNI Securities require professional with complete dedication and high motivation to fill the position for (based in Yogyakarta):
- Customer Service
- Equity Officer
- Minimal S1 from all majors
- Fresh Graduate / Experienced
- Min GPA of 3.00
- Good looking
- Have a good personality
- Have good communication and computer skills
- Min S1 all majors from accredited university
- Preferably have WPPE license
- Have good communication skills
- Able to work hard
For those who are interested and posses the above required qualifications, please send your application not later than 16 October 2013 to :
or send to
PT BNI Securities
Gedung Bank BNI Lt 2,
Jl Laksda Adisucipto No 137 Yogyakarta.
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential.
- Please ensure your contact telephone number included in your CV.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview.
Lowongan Kerja BNI Securities Yogya brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn