BNI Rookie 46 – Management Trainee Program
About PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (BNI)
Bank Negara Indonesia – BNI is the Indonesian State Bank, commonly known as Bank Negara Indonesia, it is an Indonesian bank. It has branches primarily in Indonesia, but it can also found in Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, London and New York. It had 1000 branches and over 9 million customers in 2006. It is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange as “BBNI”. Its market capitalization as of 12 March 2007 was 23.8 trillion rupiah (approximately US$2.6 billion). It is the fourth-largest bank of Indonesia in terms of assets.
Bank Negara Indonesia was established on 5 July 1946. It was prepared to be the Central Bank of Indonesia with the task of issuing and handling Indonesian currency. A few months after its establishment, Bank Negara Indonesia officially distributed the first official currency of Indonesia – ORI or Oeang Republik Indonesia.
Following the appointment of De Javasche Bank as the Central Bank of Indonesia, Bank Negara Indonesia had its role shifted to that of a development bank, and was later given the right to serve as a foreign exchange bank. Following increased capitalization in 1955, the legal status of Bank Negara Indonesia was changed into that of a commercial bank through a jurisdicial assignment under Emergency Law number 2 of the year 1955. Also in 1955, Bank Negara Indonesia officially opened its first foreign branch in Singapore.
After a merger period with several other commercial banks, the function and individuality of the Bank were restored in 1968. The status was resumed to that of a state-run commercial bank. The official name was changed to ‘Bank Negara Indonesia 1946′.
Bank Negara Indonesia 1946 conducted an operational restructuring program, by formulating the ‘Performance Improvement Program’ to facilitate a more dynamic role in facing the continuously-changing environment. The program covered various aspects, including the improvement of the Corporate Vision and Mission, the refinement of strategic plans, as well as the development of technology and human resources.
Signifying the determination of Bank Negara Indonesia 1946 to create a new image and attitudes in line with its aspiration to play a more international role and to respond to the challenges of globalization, the Bank changed its corporate logo into a ‘Sailing Boat’ and introduced the nickname of ‘Bank BNI’.
The law number 7 of the year 1992 opened-up opportunities for state-run banks to change their legal status into Limited State-Owned Corporations (or Persero). With this change in legal status, the Bank’s name was officially replaced with ‘PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero)’.
In 1996, Bank Negara Indonesia’s decision to become a public company was manifested through an Initial Public Offering (IPO) of its shares through the stock exchange. Bank Negara Indonesia was the first government bank in Indonesia which listed its shares on both the Jakarta Stock Exchange (now Indonesia Stock Exchange) and the Surabaya Stock Exchange. The corporate name was amended to ‘PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk’, to show its status as a public company.
The government’s banking recapitalization program, launched after the economic crisis, provided Bank Negara Indonesia with additional capital of IDR 61,2 trillion. The bank introduced the latest logo in 2004. The nickname ‘Bank BNI’ was changed to ‘BNI’.
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment :
Rookie 46 – Management Trainee Program 2017
BNI Campus Roadshow
Entrance Requirements :
- Demonstrate Strong Leadership track record in organizations.
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and listening.
- Non academic achievement : winner in sport, music, and art competitions
- Academic achievement : Champion in academic competitions (science/business project).
Come to BNI Campus Roadshow at :
- UNPAD : Auditorium Graha Sanusi Kampus Unpad Dipati Ukur (13.00 – 17.00 WIB). Registration at http://bit.do/bni_unpad
- IPB : Auditorium Abdul Hakim Nasution IPB Bogor Babakan, Dramaga Bogor 16680, 19 April 2017 (13.00 – 17.00 WIB). Registration at http://bit.do/bni_ipb
- Universitas Indonesia : Auditorium FH UI, Jl Prof Mr Djokosoetono, Pd. Cina, Beji, Kota Depok, 16424 (13.00 – 17.00 WIB). Registration at http://bit.do/bni_ui
- BINUS : Binus University, Anggrek Campus 27, Jl Kebon Jeruk Raya Kb Jeruk, DKI Jakarta 11530 (13.00 – 17.00 WIB). Registration at http://bit.do/bni_binus
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk on following link below.
- Pre selection Rookie 46 Talent Search, please create your application online : http://www.rookie46.com and then create three minutes video submission in English and answer “What should we know more about you & What do you think about Future Business”.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
Info BNI Rookie 46 – Management Trainee Program brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com