Lowongan Kerja BI
About Bank Indonesia
Bank Indonesia – BI is the central bank of Indonesia. Bank Indonesia is currently being governed by Darmin Nasution, former interim governor. The last governor before the interim phase, Boediono, resigned due to his vice presidential candidacy in the Indonesian presidential election. Darmin Nasutionwas sworn in by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono on September, 1 2010.
History of Bank Indonesia
- Bank Indonesia was founded on 1 July 1953 from the nationalization of De Javasche Bank, a Dutch bank dating from colonial times.
- For the next 15 years, the Bank of Indonesia carried on commercial activities as well as acting as the nation’s bank.
- This came to an end with the Law No.13/1968 on the Central Bank, which was subsequently replaced by Law No.23/1999, freeing the bank from government interference.
- Thereafter, the bank reported to the parliament (People’s Representative Council) instead of the president, and the bank’s governor was no longer a member of the cabinet.
- To achieve and maintain rupiah stability by maintaining monetary stability and by promoting financial system stability for Indonesia’s long term sustainable development.
- To be recognized, domestically and internationally, as a credible central bank through the strength of our values and achievement of low, stable rates of inflation.
- Competency – Integrity – Transparency – Accountability – Cohesiveness
To realize its Mission, Vision and Strategic Values, Bank Indonesia has stipulated the following medium-long term strategic objectives :
- Maintain Monetary Stability
- Maintain Financial System Stability
- Maintained a sound and accountable BI internal finance
- Enhance the Effectiveness and Efficiency of Monetary Management
- Maintain FSS through (i) effective bank regulation and supervision, financial sector surveillance, and crisis management, and (ii) promote banking intermediation
- Maintain a secure, reliable and efficient payment system
- Improve organizational capability, HR, and information system
- Strengthen institution by implementation of good governance, effective communication and legal framework
- Optimize completion and benefits of BI’s Initiatives
Contact Bank IndonesiaBank Indonesia’s mailing address :
Public Relation Bank Indonesia
Jl. MH. Thamrin 2 Jakarta 10350 Indonesia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Indonesia is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities :
a. Contact Center (Departemen Komunikasi)
- 19004 – Supervisor (Manajer)
- 19005 – Team Leader (Asisten Manajer)
- 19006 – Business Analyst (Asisten Manajer)
- 19007 – Reporter and Junior Editor (Asisten Manajer)
- 19008 – Quality Assurance (Staf)
- 19009 – Workforce Management and Admin (Staf)
- 19010 – Solver Agent (Staf)
- 19011 – Document Controller (Staf)
b. Information System (Departemen Pengelolaan Sistem Informasi & Pusat Program Transformasi Bank Indonesia)
- 19012 – Application Architect (Manajer) – DPSI
- 19013 – Application Architect (Asisten Manajer) – DPSI
- 19014 – Business Analyst (Manajer) – DPSI
- 19015 – Business Analyst (Asisten Manajer) – DPSI
- 19016 – Business Analyst (Asisten Manajer) – PPTBI
- 19017 – Business Architect (Manajer) – DPSI
- 19018 – Business Architect (Asisten Manajer) – DPSI
- 19019 – Asset Management (Asisten Manajer) – DPSI
- 19020 – Database Administrator (Asisten Manajer) – DPSI
- 19021 – Implementor (Asisten Manajer) – PPTBI
- 19022 – Information Architect (Asisten Manajer) – DPSI
- 19023 – Infrastructure Engineer (Manajer) – DPSI
- 19024 – Infrastructure Engineer (Asisten Manajer) – DPSI
- 19025 – Lead Programmer (Manajer) – DPSI
- 19026 – Programmer (Asisten Manajer) – DPSI
- 19027 – Project Manager (Manajer) – DPSI
- 19028 – Project Manager (Manajer) – PPTBI
- 19029 – Project Manager (Asisten Manajer) – DPSI
- 19030 – Quality Control (Asisten Manajer) – DPSI
- 19031 – Quality Control (Asisten Manajer) – PPTBI
- 19032 – System Analyst (Manajer) – DPSI
- 19033 – System Analyst (Asisten Manajer) – DPSI
- 19034 – Technology Architect (Manajer) – DPSI
- 19035 – Technology Architect (Asisten Manajer) – DPSI
General requirement :
- Willing to be placed at the Head Office of Bank Indonesia for a period of ± 2-year contract;
- Not being willing to undergo a bond or release a bond with other institutions when received at Bank Indonesia.
- No siblings / husband / wife who is working as a prospective employee / employee / other party (outsourcing and workforce PKWT) at Bank Indonesia;
- Special Requirements Qualifications PKWT Labor Contact Center Bank Indonesia : Click Here
- Special Requirements Qualifications PKWT Manpower Information System of Bank Indonesia : Click Here
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Closing date : March 3th 2017
- The applications must be submitted before 6 March 2017.
- Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses
Lowongan Kerja Bank Indonesia brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com