Lowongan Kerja BI
About Bank Indonesia
Bank Indonesia – BI is the central bank of Indonesia. Bank Indonesia is currently being governed by Darmin Nasution, former interim governor. The last governor before the interim phase, Boediono, resigned due to his vice presidential candidacy in the Indonesian presidential election. Darmin Nasutionwas sworn in by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono on September, 1 2010.
History of Bank Indonesia
- Bank Indonesia was founded on 1 July 1953 from the nationalization of De Javasche Bank, a Dutch bank dating from colonial times.
- For the next 15 years, the Bank of Indonesia carried on commercial activities as well as acting as the nation’s bank.
- This came to an end with the Law No.13/1968 on the Central Bank, which was subsequently replaced by Law No.23/1999, freeing the bank from government interference.
- Thereafter, the bank reported to the parliament (People’s Representative Council) instead of the president, and the bank’s governor was no longer a member of the cabinet.
- To achieve and maintain rupiah stability by maintaining monetary stability and by promoting financial system stability for Indonesia’s long term sustainable development.
- To be recognized, domestically and internationally, as a credible central bank through the strength of our values and achievement of low, stable rates of inflation.
- Competency – Integrity – Transparency – Accountability – Cohesiveness
To realize its Mission, Vision and Strategic Values, Bank Indonesia has stipulated the following medium-long term strategic objectives :
- Maintain Monetary Stability
- Maintain Financial System Stability
- Maintained a sound and accountable BI internal finance
- Enhance the Effectiveness and Efficiency of Monetary Management
- Maintain FSS through (i) effective bank regulation and supervision, financial sector surveillance, and crisis management, and (ii) promote banking intermediation
- Maintain a secure, reliable and efficient payment system
- Improve organizational capability, HR, and information system
- Strengthen institution by implementation of good governance, effective communication and legal framework
- Optimize completion and benefits of BI’s Initiatives
Contact Bank IndonesiaBank Indonesia’s mailing address :
Public Relation Bank Indonesia
Jl. MH. Thamrin 2 Jakarta 10350 Indonesia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Indonesia is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities :
- Analis Big Data Bank Indonesia
- Maximum age of 30 years old on 1 June 2016.
- Minimum S1 in Informatics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics.
- A minimum final GPA of 3.00 within 4.00 scales.
- The candidate with prior experience as Data Analyst is preferred.
- Mastering programming languages (Java, R, Python).
- Mastering the concepts and techniques of data analytics (text mining, data mining, machine learning).
- Good understanding of basic statistics.
- Familiar with statistical program (Eviews, Matlab, SPSS, Stata).
- Good understanding about the concept of distributed computing.
- Not going through a bond or willing to release a bond with other institutions when received at Bank Indonesia.
- Never dishonorably discharged as an employee in othe company / institution.
- Never and / or not being in litigation or involved in legal proceedings.
Please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
- Closing date 10 April 2016.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Bank Indonesia brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com