Lowongan Bank Kalsel
About Bank Pembangunan Daerah Kalimantan Selatan (Bank Kalsel)
Bank Pembangunan Daerah Kalimantan Selatan – Bank Kalsel was established on March 25, 1964, pursuant to Rule Level Region No. 4 South Kalimantan in 1964 by Law No. 13 Year 1962 concerning the Principles of Regional Development Banks, with an initial capital of Rp 100.000.000, – (one hundred million Rupiah). Bank operations based business license from the Minister of the Central Bank / Bank Indonesia Governor in accordance with Decree No. 26/UBS/65 dated March 31, 1965. In order to conform to the latest developments, from 11 November 2011 through the Deed No. 13 before Nenny Indriani, SH, notary substitute M.Kn M. Farid Zain, SH, MH, Notary in Banjarmasin adopted by the Decree of the Minister of Justice and Human Rights Number: AHU-58606.AH.01.01. IN 2011 dated 29 November 2011, the PD. South Kalimantan Regional Development Bank officially changed its legal entity into PT. Development Bank of South Kalimantan and South Kalimantan Bank as the initial capital of Rp 1,000,000,000,000, – (one billion dollars). The transfer of the license area to a Limited Liability Company obtained through the Governor of Bank Indonesia Number: 14/5/KEP.GBI/2012 dated February 1, 2012.
The purpose of establishment Kalsel BPD Bank is to assist and encourage economic growth and development of the region as well as a source of local revenue in order to improve the living standard of the people through banking operations by conventional and Islamic principles.
BPD Bank Kalsel as one fittings Regional autonomy in the banking sector has a duty:
- As a driver and driver of the pace of development in the area;
- As the holder of treasury and deposit money or carry out the Region;
- As one source revenue (PAD);
- Helped build credit institutions (BKK & LPUK) and Rural Bank (RB) belong to the Provincial and District / City Government.
Bank Pembangunan Daerah Kalimantan Selatan (Bank Kalsel)
Jl. Lambung Mangkurat No. 7
Telp : (0511) 3350726-28
Fax : (0511) 3357330
Bank Pembangunan Daerah Kalimantan Selatan with performance and excellent performance opens Jakarta office as well as an opportunity for those who have high competence and professionalism to develop itself as:
- Tenaga Pengembangan Kebijakan Layanan Mikro (PKM)
- Tenaga Supervisi & Pembinaan Unit Mikro (SPM)
- Male and Female, Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- S1/S2 with minimum GPA of 2.80 (accredited A), minimum 3.00 (accredited B).
- Maximum age of 40 years old.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of banking.
- Preferably experienced as a leader.
- Height and weight proportional.
- Have excellent health.
- Berkelakukan good and never commit a criminal offense.
- Placement : Banjarmasin.
Should you are interested, please send yout complete applications along with recent color photograph, copies of ID Card, diploma and transcripts, and also Police Records and medical certificate to :
PO BOX 2255 Banjarmasin
- Closing date 11 June 2014.
- Please write position code on top left of your envelope.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Bank Kalsel brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com