Lowongan Kerja BII
About PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk
PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk – BII Maybank is a leading local private banking company in Indonesia which is rapidly growing.
PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk (BII) was established on May 15, 1959. After earning foreign exchange bank status in 1988, BII listed its shares on the Jakarta Stock Exchange and Surabaya Stock Exchange in 1989 (now the Indonesia Stock Exchange or IDX). Since going public, BII has grown to become one of Indonesia’s leading local private banks.
On September 30, 2008 Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank), through Mayban Offshore Corporate Services (Labuan) Sdn. Bhd. (MOCS), a wholly owned subsidiary, completed the acquisition of a 100% stake in Sorak Financial Holdings Pte. Ltd., which at the time of the transaction owned a 55.51% stake in BII. In December 2008, MOCS completed a tender offer for the remaining BII shares, and acquired an additional shareholding.
BII is one of the largest banks in Indonesia. As of 31 March 2012, BII’s network comprised 368 branches including Sharia and overseas branches and 1,190 Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) including Cash Deposit Machines (CDMs) nationwide. BII is one of few banks that connection to all networks in Indonesia namely ATM PRIMA, ATM BERSAMA, ALTO, and CIRRUS, Malaysia’s MEPS network as well as 3,500 Maybank ATMs in Malaysia and Singapore.
We serve a full range of financial services to individual and corporate through SME, Corporate and Commercial, Consumer business as well as automotive financing through our subsidiaries, WOM Finance for motorcycle and BII Finance for car financing. As of 31 March 2012, the Bank controls third party funds of Rp72.0 trillion and maintains assets worth of Rp96.5 trillion.
PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk
Gedung Sentral Senayan 3, 24th floor
Jl. Asia Afrika No.8 Jakarta 10270
PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
- Management Development Program (MDP)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in any disciplines from reputable university with a minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Final year students with maximum 3 months to graduate will be considered.
- Demonstrated good communication skill, analytical thinking, dynamic personality and target oriented will be highly prioritized.
Please submit your application letter with CV, final transcript and latest photograph (maximum size of 1MB) to :
Please write YourName_University_MDP2015 in your subject line (ex.DanielWinarta_UI_MDP2015).
Or submit your hardcopy application by postal services to :
Human Capital Talent Management PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk
Sentral Senayan 3 Lt 24,
Jl. Asia Afrika No 8 Gelora Bung Karno, Senayan Jakarta, 10270.
- PT Bank Internasional Indonesia Tbk will open 10 MDP classes during 2015 and participants who have passed the program will be placed in all branches of BII throughout Indonesia.
- Batch 1 – 2 (January 2015), placement area : Jakarta and West Java.
- Batch 3 – 4 (February 2015), placement area : Jakarta, West Java and Sumatera.
- Batch 5 – 6 (March 2015), placement area : East Java and Nusa Tenggara.
- Batch 7 – 8 (April – May 2015), placement area : Central Java, Kalimantan and the Eastern Part of Indonesia.
- Batch 9 – 10 (August 2015), placement area : Jakarta, West Java and Sumatera.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up
Lowongan Kerja BII brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com