Lowongan Kerja BI Kanwil Sulbar
About Bank Indonesia
Bank Indonesia – BI is the central bank of Indonesia. Bank Indonesia is currently being governed by Darmin Nasution, former interim governor. The last governor before the interim phase, Boediono, resigned due to his vice presidential candidacy in the Indonesian presidential election. Darmin Nasutionwas sworn in by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono on September, 1 2010.
History of Bank Indonesia
- Bank Indonesia was founded on 1 July 1953 from the nationalization of De Javasche Bank, a Dutch bank dating from colonial times.
- For the next 15 years, the Bank of Indonesia carried on commercial activities as well as acting as the nation’s bank.
- This came to an end with the Law No.13/1968 on the Central Bank, which was subsequently replaced by Law No.23/1999, freeing the bank from government interference.
- Thereafter, the bank reported to the parliament (People’s Representative Council) instead of the president, and the bank’s governor was no longer a member of the cabinet.
- To achieve and maintain rupiah stability by maintaining monetary stability and by promoting financial system stability for Indonesia’s long term sustainable development.
- To be recognized, domestically and internationally, as a credible central bank through the strength of our values and achievement of low, stable rates of inflation.
- Competency – Integrity – Transparency – Accountability – Cohesiveness
To realize its Mission, Vision and Strategic Values, Bank Indonesia has stipulated the following medium-long term strategic objectives :
- Maintain Monetary Stability
- Maintain Financial System Stability
- Maintained a sound and accountable BI internal finance
- Enhance the Effectiveness and Efficiency of Monetary Management
- Maintain FSS through (i) effective bank regulation and supervision, financial sector surveillance, and crisis management, and (ii) promote banking intermediation
- Maintain a secure, reliable and efficient payment system
- Improve organizational capability, HR, and information system
- Strengthen institution by implementation of good governance, effective communication and legal framework
- Optimize completion and benefits of BI’s Initiatives
Contact Bank IndonesiaBank Indonesia’s mailing address :
Public Relation Bank Indonesia
Jl. MH. Thamrin 2 Jakarta 10350 Indonesia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kantor Perwakilan Bank Indonesia Provinsi Sulawesi Barat is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment :
- Analis Ekonomi (Tenaga Kontrak)
- Maximum age of 35 years old on 1 Februari 2017.
- Min. holds Bachelor Degree/S1 or equivalent in major Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering with GPA min. 3.00 within 4.00 scales.
- The candidate with prior experience as Economics Analyst or Economic Researcher is preferred.
- Expertise with macro and microeconomics.
- Expertise with econometrics.
- Good understanding of basic statistics.
- Familiar with statistics program (i.e Eviews, SOSS, Stata).
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Familiar with visual communication design (graphic design).
- Not being in a bond or willing to release a bond with other institutions when appointed as employee at Bank Indonesia.
- Never dishonorably discharged as an employee of the company / agency / institution anywhere.
- Never and / or not being in litigation or involved in legal proceedings.
Should you are interested and qualified, please send your application letter, CV and other supporting documents to :
Unit Advisory Ekonomi dan Keuangan Kantor Perwakilan Bank Indonesia Provinsi Sulawesi Barat
Jl. Andi P Pettarani No 1 Mamuju Sulawesi Barat 91511
email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other inquiry, feel free to contact Anton Kisworo (0426-22192 ext 8207) or Marlina Mashud (0426-22192 ext 8803).
- Closing date 20 January 2017.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja BI Kanwil Sulbar brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com