Lowongan Kerja Bank Indonesia (BI)
Lowongan Kerja Bank Indonesia
About Bank Indonesia
Bank Indonesia is the central bank of Indonesia. Bank Indonesia is currently being governed by Darmin Nasution, former interim governor. The last governor before the interim phase, Boediono, resigned due to his vice presidential candidacy in the Indonesian presidential election. Darmin Nasutionwas sworn in by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono on September, 1 2010.
- Bank Indonesia was founded on 1 July 1953 from the nationalization of De Javasche Bank, a Dutch bank dating from colonial times.
- For the next 15 years, the Bank of Indonesia carried on commercial activities as well as acting as the nation’s bank.
- This came to an end with the Law No.13/1968 on the Central Bank, which was subsequently replaced by Law No.23/1999, freeing the bank from government interference.
- Thereafter, the bank reported to the parliament (People’s Representative Council) instead of the president, and the bank’s governor was no longer a member of the cabinet.
- To achieve and maintain rupiah stability by maintaining monetary stability and by promoting financial system stability for Indonesia’s long term sustainable development.
- To be recognized, domestically and internationally, as a credible central bank through the strength of our values and achievement of low, stable rates of inflation.
- Competency – Integrity – Transparency – Accountability – Cohesiveness
To realize its Mission, Vision and Strategic Values, Bank Indonesia has stipulated the following medium-long term strategic objectives :
- Maintain Monetary Stability
- Maintain Financial System Stability
- Maintained a sound and accountable BI internal finance
- Enhance the Effectiveness and Efficiency of Monetary Management
- Maintain FSS through (i) effective bank regulation and supervision, financial sector surveillance, and crisis management, and (ii) promote banking intermediation
- Maintain a secure, reliable and efficient payment system
- Improve organizational capability, HR, and information system
- Strengthen institution by implementation of good governance, effective communication and legal framework
- Optimize completion and benefits of BI’s Initiatives
Contact Bank IndonesiaBank Indonesia’s mailing address :
Public Relation Bank Indonesia
Jl. MH. Thamrin 2 Jakarta 10350 Indonesia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Indonesia invites the best candidates to join as following position:
PENDIDIKAN CALON PEGAWAI MUDA (PCPM)
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI)
- Minimum S1 with GPA of at least 3:00 (on a 4.00 scale), majoring in :
- Economics of Development Studies
- Management (Finance and HR)
- Administration (Commerce / Business)
- Socioeconomic Agriculture / Agribusiness
- Industrial Engineering
- MIPA Statistics
- MIPA Mathematics
- Maximum age as of July 26, 2013:
- 26 years for S1
- 28 years for S2
- Proficiency in English
- Willing to undergo a bond and release bond from other institutions
- Willing to not pregnant during the study
- Does not have a sibling / husband / wife who works in Bank Indonesia
- Willing to be placed in all offices of Bank Indonesia
If you are eager to take on the challenge, please submit your applications through :
- August 1, 2013
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process
Lowongan Kerja Bank Indonesia borugth to you by lokercpnsbumn