Lowongan Kerja BTN Cabang Kupang
About PT. BANK TABUNGAN NEGARA (Persero)
Bank Tabungan Negara – BTN is Indonesian State Owned Enterprises in the form of limited liability and engaged in financial services banking.
BTN embryo begins with the establishment Postspaarbank in Batavia in 1897. In 1942, during the Japanese occupation of Indonesia, the bank is frozen and replaced with Tyokin Kyoku. After Indonesia’s independence proclamation of the bank was taken over by the Indonesian government and converted into the Post Office Savings. The name and form of the company subsequently changed several times until finally in 1998 was changed to the name and official form of current.
- To become the foremost bank in the financing of housing.
- To render superior services in the financing of housing and related industries, consumption and small/medium undertakings.
- To enhance competitive excellence through innovative development of strategic products, services and networks based on the latest technology.
- To prepare and develop qualified, professional human capital possessing firm principles.
- To accomplish banking management in line with the principles of prudence and good corporate governance aimed at promoting share holder value
- To have at heart the interests of the general public and the environment
- 1897: Standing with the name Postpaar Bank
- 1942-1945: Changed name to Chokin Kyoku
- 1950: Becomes Postal Savings Bank
- 1963: Becomes State Savings Bank
- 1968: Official Government owned enterprises (SOEs)
- 1974: Service more focused
- 1989: Got permits commercial banks and the issuance of bonds
- 1992: Becomes Limited
- 1994: Got permits foreign banks
- 2000: Join the program Recapitulation
- 2002: Loans Without Subsidy
- 2003: Restructuring
- 2005: Launch BTN Syariah
- 2008: Asset Securitization
COMPANY contactMenara Bank BTN
Jl. Gajah Mada No.1
Jakarta 10130Contact Center
PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
- Tunas BTN – Teller Service Staff (TS)
Teller Service Staff (TS) is a recruitment program for apprenticeship status position which serves as the forefront of and banking financial transaction services with emphasis on service excellence.
- Male / Female
- Willing to not get married for 2 years
- Minimum diploma average score 7
- Minimum height 160 sm for male and 155 cm for female
- Willing to undergo 3 years employment bond
- Indonesian citizen (WNI)
- Not married
- Minimum SMA graduate / equivalent
- Not passed the 24th birthday
- Have attractive appearance
- Doesn’t have any family relationship (parents / child / sibling) with Bank BTN employee
Those who are interested please come directly to Bank BTN Walk-In Interview at:
Bank BTN KC Kupang
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman No 87, Kupang, NTT
Date: November 8-9, 2016
Time: 8.00 a.m – 3.00 p.m WITA
- Please bring the following documents (sort as the sequence below):
- Cover letter
- Full body pastcard size photograph
- Copy of latest education diploma
- Copy of academic transcript / daftar nilai
Lowongan Kerja BTN Kupang brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com