Lowongan BRI Syariah Via UNAND Padang
About PT Bank BRI Syariah
PT Bank BRISyariah – BRI Syariah is one of the largest Indonesian-based Islamic Financial Company. The Company engaged in sharia banking sector. The Bank is subsidiary company of PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, the largest state-owned bank in Indonesia.
Starting from the acquisition of PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero), Tbk., The Bank Jasa Arta on December 19, 2007 and after getting permission from Bank Indonesia on October 16, 2008 through a letter o.10/67/KEP.GBI/DpG/2008, then on November 17, 2008 PT. BRISyariah banks operating formally. Then PT. Bank BRISyariah change the original operational business activities conventionally, then converted into a banking activities based on the principles of Islamic Sharia.
Two years PT. Bank BRISyariah present to present a modern retail bank leading the fi service? Financially fit our customers’ needs with the easiest to reach more meaningful life. Serving customers with excellent service (service excellence) and offers a range of products that match customer expectations with Islamic principles.
The presence of PT. BRISyariah bank in the middle of the national banking industry is emphasized by the following meanings glow company logo. This logo illustrates the wishes and demands of modern society to a bank PT class. BRISyariah banks are able to serve the community in modern life. The combination of colors used is derived from the blue and white color as a common thread with the brand PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero), Tbk.,
PT activity. Bank BRISyariah even stronger after the December 19, 2008 signed the deed of separation Sharia PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero), Tbk., To melt into the PT. BRISyariah Bank (the spin off) Which became effective on January 1, 2009. The agreement was signed by Mr. Sofyan Basir as President Director of PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero), Tbk., And Mr. Ventje Rahardjo as President Director of PT. Bank BRISyariah.
Currently PT. BRISyariah Bank became the third largest Islamic bank by assets. PT. Bank BRISyariah grown rapidly in terms of assets, the amount of financing and the acquisition of third party funding. By focusing on the lower middle segment, PT. BRISyariah Bank aims to be the leading modern retail bank with a wide range of banking products and services.
In accordance with its vision, the current PT. BRISyariah Bank pioneered the synergy with PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero), Tbk., By utilizing a network of PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero), Tbk., As Sharia Service Office in developing business-focused community fund raising activities and consumer activities based on Sharia principles.
PT Bank BRISyariah invites the best professionals to join as following positions below :
- Syariah Officer Development Program (SODP)
- Not exceed 25 years of age for undergraduate degree (S1) and 28 for post graduate degree (S2) at the time for application submission.
- Single/not married.
- Already completed the study, by attaching an Academic Diploma or Certificate of Graduation (SKL).
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 on a 4.0 grade scale (for S1) or 3.20 on a 4.0 grade scale (for S2).
- Minimum height of 165 cm (Male) and 158 cm (Female).
- Applicants must be graduates of S1 / S2 all majors, except Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary.
- Minimum TOEFL-ITP (Institutional Testing Program) score of 400 and attaching a valid TOEFL-ITP certificate.
- Willing to undergo a bond for 5 (five) years since commencing Trainee.
- Initial placement as Account Officer
- Willing to be placed in all office networks of BRI Syariah throughout Indonesia.
- Have valid SKCK.
To apply for this opportunity, kindly submit directly your updated application to :
Open Recruitment SODP BRISyariah
Venue : Aula Fakultas Kedokteran, Kampus Universitas Andalas (UNAND) Limau Manis – Padang
Date : 19 – 20 September 2016
Time : 09:00 – 17:00 WIB
- All application will kept strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Lowongan BRI Syariah Via UNAND brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com