Lowongan Kerja BANK bni balikpapan
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is a largest stated owned limited banking company in Indonesia. Initially referred to by its unabbreviated name of Bank Negara Indonesia when it was established in 1946, BNI is the first bank formed and owned by the Indonesian Government.
Historical records indicate that on of the eve of the 30th of October 1946, or merely a few months after its formal establishment, the Bank distributed the first currency bills ever issued by Indonesia’s Government popularly known at the time as ORI, or ‘Oeang Republik Indonesia’ (Currency of the Republic of Indonesia). In fact, this day is commemorated annually as the National Finance Day while the date of the Bank’s establishment – the 5th of July – was designated as National Bank Day.
Bank Negara Indonesia’s role as the circulation and central bank was duly terminated in 1949 following the government’s appointment of the former Dutch-controlled bank, De Javasche Bank, as Indonesia’s Central Bank . The Bank, subsequently designated as a development bank, was later granted the rights to provide foreign reserve services that allowed it access to direct foreign transactions.
Enhanced by increased capitalization, the Bank’s legal status was formally changed to that of a state-owned commercial Bank in 1995. This provided the Bank with the foundation to provide better and wider range of both access and services for the country’s business sectors.
In its quest to competitively differentiate itself from its competitors, the Bank decided, towards the end of 1968, to attach its year of establishment to its corporate name to become Bank Negara Indonesia 1946. The Bank was therefore popularly referred to, for decades, as ‘BNI 46′. The simpler name of ‘Bank BNI’ was adopted in 1988 along with the change of the corporate identity.
BNI’s legal status was upgraded in 1992 to that of a state-owned limited corporation under the name of PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) and the bank decided to become a public company through its initial public offering of its shares in 1996.
BNI’s ability to adapt to environmental, socio-cultural and technological advances is reflected through the continuous refinement of its corporate identity which is carried out to suit the changing demands and trends of the times. This adaptability signifies the Bank’s dedication and commitment towards continuous improvement of its performance.
A refined corporate identity was introduced in 2004 that reflects the positive prospects for the future after a year of struggle characterized by a period of hardship. A shorter name of ‘BNI’ subsequently replaced the former ‘Bank BNI’, while the year of its establishment – ’46′ – was exposed through the logomark to reinforce the pride and distinction that the Bank had in being the country’s first national bank.
In keeping with the spirit of the heroic national struggle that is rooted in its history, BNI strives to provide the best ser
BNI SWIFT Code : BNINIDJA (Ref.www.bni.co.id)
Head Office Address:
PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 1
Jakarta 10220 Indonesia
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Banking Supervisory Authority:
Jl. MH Thamrin No. 2
Telp (62-21) 381-7187 Faks (62-21) 350-1867
email : email@example.com
Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation
BRI Tower II, 11th Floor
Jalan Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 44-46,
Phone: (62-21) 5713500 (Hunting)
Fax: (62-21) 5735006, 5735007
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invites you to bepotensi to develop a career as an assistant with the following candidates:
- Rekrutment Assistant Development Program Tahun 2012
- Assistant Development Program
- Maximum age 26 years (00 months 00 days) as of 30 April 2012.
- Education minimum D3 all the majors with a minimum GPA of 2.5 (PTN) and 2.75 (PTS).
- Not to Ever Married & Willing is not the first marriage for 1 year contract.
- Fresh graduate or experienced.
- Willing to be placed around a branch of East Kalimantan.
- Minimum height 155 cm, women & men 165 cm.
- look attractive
If you are interested and meet the above qualifications, please send your application by attaching:
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of ID card
- Copy of birth certificate
- Recent color passport photo size 4 X 6 (4 sheets) and color photographs throughout the body size of the postcard (1 sheet)
- Photocopy of diploma and academic transcript from High school that has been legalized by the Authorized Officer
- Copy of Single Certificate
- Copy of Certificate of Police (SKCK) from the local police
- Copy of Certificate of Regulated Health of Doctors / Health Center
- Copy of Certificate of Work Experience (if any)
Applications addressed / hand delivered to:
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.
Kantor Cabang Utama Balikpapan
Jl. MT. Haryono Kav. 8 Square Blok A3-A5
Applications received later than the date we received 30 April 2012
- Download advertisement : Click Here
- Only selected applicants are suitably qualified to be called.
- Lowongan Kerja Bank BNI Balikpapan provided by http://lokercpnsbumn.com