Lowongan Kerja BNPB
About Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Bencana (BNPB)
Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Bencana – BNPB or Indonesian National Board for Disaster Management was established in 2008 to replace the National Disaster Management Coordinating Board (Badan Koordinasi Nasional Penanggulangan Bencana or Bakornas PB) that was established in 1979 to replace the Advisory Board for Natural Disaster. BNPB is directly responsible to the president and the chairman is directly appointed by the president.
Amongst other things, the Board issues regular information about the status of alerts for selected Indonesian volcanoes. In issuing these information bulletins, the Board draws on the advice of the Centre for Volcanology and Disaster Hazard Mitigation (often known as PVMBG from the Indonesian name for the Centre, Pusat Vulkanology dan Mitigasi Bencana Geologi). These bulletins are intended to warn local residents of likely threats and also help in planning for emergency response activities. The alerts are also useful for visitors who may be planning trips to these sites. As of September 2011, five volcanoes were included on the Level III “Alert” (Indonesian: Siaga) list and 12 were on the Level II “Vigilant” (Indonesian: Waspada) list The list of volcanoes for which warnings were outstanding as at September 2011 included the following:
Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Bencana in cooperation with Australia–Indonesia Facility for Disaster Reduction (AIFDR) invites the best Indonesian Citizens to join as following positions :
- Executive Assistant to AIFDR/BNPB Co-Director
- DRR Capacity Development Support Officer (DRR-CDSO)
- Program Administrator untuk Latihan Gabungan Internasional Penanggulangan Bencana
Executive Assistant to AIFDR/BNPB Co-Director
- Have good correspondence skills in Indonesian and in English.
- Have the ability to organize and manage time well.
- Have a good ability in archiving.
- Minimum 3 years experience in administration or secretarial.
- Additional criteria:
- Have experience / understanding in Disaster Risk Reduction.
- Have experience working with the public sector.
DRR Capacity Development Support Officer (DRR-CDSO)
- Minimum 5 years experience in the sector of Disaster Risk Reduction / Disaster.
- Have a wide network with stakeholders in the Disaster Management, including donor agencies, national NGOs and international NGOs in Indonesia.
- Understanding about the context of Disaster Management and Disaster Risk Reduction Indonesia and internationally.
- Experienced in community development in Indonesia and demonstrate an understanding of the community-based disaster management principles.
- Understanding national and international policies / regulations / procedures in Disaster Management including cross-cutting issues such as gender, child protection.
- Understanding accountability and project / program management.
- Good communication skills and fluent in Indonesian, both oral and written.
- Competent in English.
- Willing to work hard and have a high work integrity.
- Have experience facilitating different stakeholders.
Program Administrator untuk Latihan Gabungan Internasional Penanggulangan Bencana
- Have a professional background and appropriate education.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and experience, expertise in the areas of program administration support, organizing (organizing events) activities both national and international scale (minimum 3 years);
- Can complete the task by the deadline and by priority
- Have experience working with government agencies, non-governmental organizations and / or private sector.
- Have the capability to work independently or with minimal supervision and have the capability to work sensitively and cooperatively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Have good communication skills, master the English language and Indonesian orally and in writing.
- Can exacting management website, operate computer applications (MS Office, internet, etc).
- Experienced in administrative regulation implementing activities nationwide event.
- Preferably have knowledge in program Disaster Management / Disaster Preparedness in Indonesia (minimum 2 years).
If you believe you have the necessary skills, qualities and experience to succeed in this position, please submit Personal Data Form :
Curriculum Vitae and application letter to :
- An attractive renumeration and competitive benefit package is offered.
- Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection.
Lowongan Kerja BNPB broutgh to you by lokercpnsbumn