Lowongan Penerimaan CPNS MA
About Mahkamah Agung Republik Indonesia
Mahkamah Agung Republik Indonesia – MA RI or Supreme Court of the Republic of Indonesia is a high state institutions in Indonesia which is the constitutional system of judicial power holders. The Supreme Court supervises the judicial bodies in the general courts, religious courts, military courts, administrative courts. The Supreme Court consists of the leadership, members of the judges, clerks (panitera), and a secretary. Leaders and judges of the Supreme Court is the supreme judge and the number of judges at most 60 (sixty) people. Chairman of the Supreme Court elected from and by the Supreme Court justices, and was appointed by President.
Mahkamah Agung comprising leaders, judges, Registrar of the Supreme Court, and the Secretariat of the Supreme Court. Leaders and members of the Supreme Court judges are justices. number of justices most 60 (sixty) people.
- Leadership of the Supreme Court shall consist of a chairman, two (2) vice chairman, and chairman of several young people. Deputy Chairman of the Supreme Court consisting of vice chairman and deputy chairman of the judicial field nonyudisial field. vice chairman who oversees the judicial field of youth chair of civil, criminal youth chairman, chairman of the religion of the young, and the young head of state administrative vice-chairman, while the chairman oversees nonyudisial young field of coaching and head of youth supervision.
- Chairman of the Supreme Court elected from and by the justices, and appointed by the President.
- On February 8, 2012, Hatta Ali was elected as the Chief Justice, replacing Harifin Tumpa, to obtain a majority of 28 voices of 54 justices. The second sequence, Ahmad Kamil 15 votes, Abdul Kadir and M Mappong 5 votes 3 ??votes and Paul Saleh Effendi Lotulung 1 votes and invalid votes 3 ??people
- Judge of the Supreme Court is the Supreme Court Justice. In the Supreme Court of Justice there were a maximum of 60 people. Justices can come from the system’s career or non-career system. Nominees proposed by the Judicial Commission to the Parliament, for approval and then be formally appointed to office by the President.
The task of the Chief Justice is to Justice and deciding cases on the level of Cassation.
Registrar of the Supreme Court has the task of carrying out the provision of technical support in the field of judicial administration and the Supreme Council of Judges in check, hearing and deciding cases, as well as the completion of the administration of the Supreme Court ruling. Registrar of the Supreme Court headed by the Registrar and the Registrar assisted by 7 Young namely
- Panitera Muda Perdata,
- Panitera Muda Perdata Khusus
- Panitera Muda Pidana
- Panitera Muda Pidana Khusus
- Panitera Muda Perdata Agama
- Panitera Muda Pidana Militer
- Panitera Muda Tata Usaha Negara.
Secretariat of the Supreme Court headed by the Secretary and assisted by 6 units echelon namely:
- Direktorat Jenderal Badan Peradilan Umum
- Direktorat Jenderal Badan Peradilan Agama
- Direktorat Jenderal Badan Peradilan Militer dan Peradilan Tata Usaha Negara
- Badan Pengawasan
- Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan dan Pendidikan dan Pelatihan Hukum dan Peradilan
- Badan Urusan Administrasi
Mahkamah Agung Republik Indonesia open the opportunity for Indonesian Citizen (WNI) who have high integrity and commitment to be a candidate for Civil Servants (CPNS / ASN) as :
- Pengadministrasi Umum
- Analis Pelaporan
- Analis Keuangan
- Pengelola dan Pemelihara IT
- Analis Penegakan Integritas SDM Aparat
- Auditor Pertama
- Analis Pelayanan Publik
- Peneliti pertama
- Perencana Pertama
- a. Indonesian citizen who devoted to God Almighty, loyal, and obedient to the Pancasila, the 1945 Constitution, and the Republic of Indonesia.
- b. Well-behaved and never sentenced to prison or jail based on court decisions that have permanent legal force.
- c. There was never dismissed with respect not his own request or not with respect as PNS / Members military / police or dishonorably discharged as a private employee.
- d. Not located as a candidate for Civil Servants (CPNS) or Civil Servants (PNS) and not being tied to an agreement / contract with other agencies.
- e. Physically and mentally healthy.
- f. Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- g. Grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.00 (three point zero) scale 4.00 (four point zero).
- h. Maximum age 30 years 00 months by December 1, 2014 (born after 30 November 1984)
Register online via the website panselnas.menpan.go.id, sscn.bkn.go.id started the day Monday, August 25, 2014 and closed on Wednesday, September 3, 2014 by filling out the form provided (user name and password do not forget) .
Method Test CPNS Fiscal Year 2014 will use the System Computer Assisted Test (CAT). Location CAT Exam is divided into nine (9) locations and applicants can choose the location closest to the CAT Exam residence applicants. CAT training material can be seen disni
The location of the CAT exam are as follows:
- BKN Regional Field Office VI
- BKN Regional Office XII Pekanbaru
- BKN Regional Office VII Palembang
- BKN Center in Jakarta
- BKN Regional Office VIII Banjarmasin
- BKN Regional Office IV Makassar
- BKN Regional Office XI Manado
- BKN Regional Office X Denpasar
- BKN Regional Office IX Papua
Participants who have obtained the registration number of panselnas.menpan.go.id or upload sscn.bkn.go.id compulsory registration data (photos, ID card, diploma and transcript) on the website cpnsonline.mahkamahagung.go.id;
After registering online and get a Registration Card Online Registration, participants must submit an application file to Panitia Seleksi Penerimaan CPNS Mahkamah Agung RI Tahun Anggaran 2014 by POST at PO BOX 2999 JKP 10029 no later than September 3, 2014 Cap Pos.
Attached files are as follows:
Document the results of the online registration;
Application letter addressed to the Secretary of the Supreme Court stamped Rp.6000;
Photocopy of valid ID card brackish
Last diploma and transcripts that stamp stamped and legalized by the University Rector or Dean and accredited by the National Accreditation Board (BAN) Higher Education Minimum B except for the DIII-ALTRI (evidenced by a certificate of accreditation from the college)
Recent photograph size 4X6 cm 4 sheets (red background), on the back of the photo is written the name and date of birth of the applicant.
The files are put into the brown envelope and on the top corner of kana written online registration registration number
Announcement of Selection CPNS Administration MA
After applicants register online and send the application file, the committee will make the selection and administration. Applicants who passed the administrative selection will be announced starting on 15 September 2014
- Closing date 3 September 2014.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan CPNS MA brougth to you by lokecpnsbumn