Formasi Lowongan CPNS Kota Balikpapan
About Kota Balikpapan
Balikpapan is one of the cities in East Kalimantan (Kaltim), Indonesia. Balikpapan has a population of 684 339 inhabitants, which represents 22% of the total population of East Kalimantan. Balikpapan is a city with the most expensive cost of living in Indonesia. Logo of the city is often called the Oil City (Banua Patra) and Earth Manuntung is honey bear, mascot of Balikpapan, which began on the verge of extinction. The original name Balikpapan is Billipapan or Balikkappan
The origin of the name Balikpapan
There are several popular saga that tells the origin of the city located on the east coast of Borneo, namely:
- The presence of 10 pieces board back to Jenebora of 1,000 pieces requested by the Sultan of Kutai as donations of building materials for the construction of the New Castle Kutai Lama. Tenth behind the boards is called by the Kutai Balikpapan Tu. So that the area along the Balikpapan Bay, precisely in Jenebora called Balikpapan.
- Behind the Sand Tribe (indigenous Balikpapan) are descendants of grandparents named Kayun Kuleng and Board Swing. So that the area along the Balikpapan Bay by descendants called Kuleng-board or means Balikpapan (in Paser, meaning Kuleng Flip).
- In another legend also mentioned the origin of Balikpapan, which is from a daughter who was released by the father of a king who does not want her daughter to fall into enemy hands. The daughter who was a toddler strapped onto a few pieces lying in a state board. Because buffeted by waves and swept away, the board upside down. When the board is washed up on the beach was discovered by a fisherman and so reversed it turns out there is a daughter who was still tied. It is said that the princess named Princess Petung originating from the Kingdom of Sand. So that the area where the discovery is called Balikpapan.
- Anniversary of the city of Aberdeen is dated February 10, 1897 determination of this date is the result of Balikpapan History Seminar on December 1, 1984 Date of February 10, 1897 is the date of the first oil drilling in New York City conducted by the company Mathilda as a realization of the articles of cooperation between JH Menten with Mr. Firm Samuel Adams and Co.
Balikpapan City history can not be separated with the oil that is more precisely with Mathilda oil wells, drilling wells premiered on February 10, 1897 at the foot of the mountain troop commander on the eastern side of the Gulf of Balikpapan. Naming Mathilda oil wells is derived from the name of JH Menten son of JH Menten and firm Samuel & Co as the winner of the drilling concession in the Dutch East Indies government appointed who have contracted Balikpapan from Kutai Sultanate.
In the early 1900s the increasing number of discoveries and oil drilling in Balikpapan has brought large numbers of immigrants to Balikpapan. These immigrants are mostly Chinese and drilling workers who on average are from Java and other regions such as India. Workers from China and India, which is the forerunner to the inhabitants of the village in Tukung (Klandasan) and Jumpi (Kampung Baru) which is the origin of most of the citizens of Aberdeen. In addition, the presence of oil, namely kerosene or “putrid”, also invite the growing number of merchants who came from the Kingdom of Banjar Banjarmasin area and Bone in South Sulawesi to trade and stop in Aberdeen.
Along with the development time of Balikpapan has developed into “Oil City” with the magnitude of the resulting oil production to reach 86 million barrels per year. The development of the oil industry is what has become a city of Balikpapan building industry and then make Balikpapan as a Service City with the International airports, ports and the number of hotels that can support the existence of Balikpapan as the two cities.
Currently no longer be City Balikpapan oriented oil drilling oil processing but on services that have to process crude oil from around Balikpapan, namely Sepinggan, Handil, Bekapai, Sanga-sanga, Tarakan, Bunyu and cape as well as crude oil imported from other countries .
The large number of immigrants in the city of Balikpapan has brought ethnic diversity with different customs and religions. However, this does not become an obstacle in the realization of acculturation and harmony in the society to the next.
Terekat Balikpapan community harmony in everyday language used, namely Indonesian. Diversity existing in society Balikpapan even supports the shared values ??that can turn Balikpapan City as the City Clean, Beautiful, Safe and Comfortable who have often reflected with Balikpapan City won Adipura.
Cultural environment clean and insights have become part and characteristic of a society that is accommodated in a professional Balikpapan in Balikpapan City Government programs, namely: CLEAN, GREEN and HEALTHY.
Pemkot Balikpapan open the opportunity for the best Indonesian Citizen who have high integrity and commitment to be a candidate for Civil Servants (CPNS) as :
Formasi CPNS Kota Balikapapan 2014
|Guru Kelas Pertama||S.1 PGSD||III/a|
|Guru Penjasorkes Pertama||S.1 Pendidikan Olahraga/ Penjasorkes||III/a|
|Guru BP/BK Pertama||S.1 Bimbingan dan Konseling/ S.1 Psikologi+Sertifikat Profesi Pendidik||III/a|
|Guru Penjasorkes Pertama||S.1 Pendidikan Olahraga/ Penjasorkes||III/a|
|Dokter Umum Pertama||Dokter||III/b|
|Dokter Gigi Pertama||Dokter Gigi||III/b|
|Perawat Pelaksana||D3 Keperawatan||II/c|
|Perawat Gigi Pelaksana||D3 Keperawatan Gigi||II/c|
|Bidan Pelaksana||D3 Kebidanan||II/c|
|Sanitarian Pelaksana||D3 Kesehatan Lingkungan||II/c|
|Nutrisionis Pelaksana||D3 Gizi||II/c|
|Analis Tata Laksana||S1 Administrasi Negara/Hukum/Pemerintahan||III/a|
|Analis Hukum||S1 Hukum||III/a|
|Penyuluh Sosial Pertama||S1 Semua Jurusan||III/a|
|Analis Ketahanan Pangan||S1 Pertanian||III/a|
|Pengadaan Barang/Jasa||S1 Semua Jurusan||III/a|
|Analis Sistem Informasi dan Jaringan||S.1 Informatika||III/a|
|Teknisi Komputer||D.3 Teknik Elektronika||II/c|
|Pengelola Informasi dan Dokumentasi||S1 Hukum||III/a|
|Analis Pertahanan dan Keamanan Daerah||S.1 Hukum/ Adm. Negara/ Pemerintahan||III/a|
|Analis Pemberdayaan Perempuan dan Anak||S1 Hukum/Ekonomi/Adm.Negara/Kesejahteraan Sosial/Sosiatri||III/a|
|Penyuluh Keluarga Berencana||D3 Kebidanan||II/c|
|Analis Lingkungan Hidup||S.1 Teknik Kimia||III/a|
|Pengawas Lingkungan Hidup Pertama||S1 Lingkungan Hidup||III/a|
|Pengelola Dokumen Perizinan||D3 Akuntansi||II/c|
|Pengelola Informasi dan Komunikasi||D3 Komunikasi||II/c|
|Pengelola Jaringan||D.3 Informatika||II/c|
|Analis Kepegawaian Pertama||S.1 Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia/Psikologi||III/a|
|Analis Pelaporan dan Transaksi Keuangan||S.1 Akuntansi||III/a|
|Analis Diklat||S.1 Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia/Psikologi/Pemerintahan||III/a|
|Auditor Pertama||S.1 Semua Jurusan||III/a|
|Auditor Pelaksana||D.3 Akuntansi||II/c|
|Analis Kesejahteraan Rakyat (Kesra)||S1 Hukum/Ekonomi/Adm.Negara/Kesejahteraan Sosial/Sosiatri||III/a|
|Analis Pengelolaan Kekayaan Daerah||S.1 Akuntansi/Administrasi Negara||III/a|
|Pengendali Jaringan Sistem Komputer||D.3 Informatika||II/c|
|Pemeriksa Industri||S.1 Hukum||III/a|
|Pemeriksa Tata Bangunan dan Perumahan||S.1 Teknik Sipil||III/a|
|Pengawas Ketenagakerjaan Pertama||S.1 Hukum||III/a|
|Analis Pembangunan||S.1 Teknik Sipil||III/a|
|Administrasi Keuangan||D.3 Akuntansi||II/c|
|Pengelola Laboratorium||D.3 Teknik Kimia||II/c|
|Analis Keolahragaan||S.1 Ilmu Keolahragaan/Olahraga Rekreasi||III/a|
|Pelatih Olahraga dari Atlet Nasional/Regional/Internasional||SLA (HARUS ADA SERTIFIKAT ATAU MANTAN ATLIT NASIONAL)||II/a|
|Pengelola Database||S.1 Informatika||III/a|
|Administrasi Keuangan||SMK Akuntansi||II/a|
|Pranata Komputer||D.3 Teknik Informatika||II/c|
|Verifikator Keuangan||D.3 Akuntansi||II/c|
|Analis Tata Praja||S.1 Ilmu Pemerintahan/Administrasi Negara||III/a|
CPNS Balikpapan General Requirements:
- Citizen of the Republic of Indonesia;
- Applicants must be graduates of State Universities / Private accredited, and / or has received permission from the Minister of the menyelenggarakanurusan implementation of government in education or other officials Legislation based education authorities;
- Requirements Age Applicants aged as low as 18 (eighteen) years at tanggal1 December 2014, and a maximum of 35 (thirty five) years of age on December 31, 2014;
- Good character and never convicted prison or jail based on court decisions that have had a legally enforceable;
- Able-bodied and do not use illegal drugs;
- Not been dishonorably discharged, not at his own request, or not with respect as a candidate for Civil Servants / Civil Service or dishonorably discharged as a Private Employees;
- Not located as a candidate for Civil Servants or the Civil Service;
- Willing to resign from the management and / or membership of political parties if it passed as a civil servant.
- Having educational qualification / degree in accordance with the formation positions available;
- Photocopy of Diploma and Transcript known or authorized by the competent authority.
- Photocopy of Identity Card (KTP) Electronic or cards that do not have a family for Electronic ID card.
Online registration at the portal Panselnas to get registration number, user and password :
Then go to : http://sscn.bkn.go.id and choose the Department you desired.
- CPNS test will be done online with the CAT system. CAT training material CPNS: Click Here
- Registration Information and Terms CPNS Balikpapan in 2014 you can view at the official website of the city of Balikpapan (Pemkot Balikpapan): www.Balikpapan.go.id. Such information will only be available after the vacancy CPNS 2014 Bekasi (Pemkot Balikpapan) officially opened.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Formasi Lowongan CPNS Kota Balikpapan brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com