Lowongan Penerimaan CPNS ESDM
About Kementerian Energi Sumber Daya dan Mineral (ESDM)
Kementerian Energi Sumber Daya dan Mineral – ESDM is the ministry in charge of the affairs of the Government of Indonesia’s mining and energy. Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry is headed by a Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources (ESDM Minister) that the date of October 19, 2011 held by Wacik.
- The realization of security and energy independence, and increase the added value of energy and mineral insightful Iingkungan to provide benefits for the greater prosperity of the people.
- Improve security of supply of energy and minerals in the country.
- Increasing community access to energy, mineral and geological information.
- Encourage economical energy and mineral prices taking into account the economic capacity of the community
- Encourage increased domestic capabilities in energy management, minerals and kegeologian.
- Increase the added value of energy and minerals.
- Improve supervision, management and control of energy and mineral operations are efficient, effective, competitive, sustainable and environmentally friendly.
- Improving the ability kelitbangan and EMR training and education
- Improving the quality of human resources and ESDM sector
- Implement good governance.
- National policy formulation, policy implementation and technical policy in the field of energy and mineral resources;
- Conduct of government business in the field of energy and mineral resources;
- Asset management / wealth of the country is the responsibility of the Department / Ministry;
- Supervision over the implementation of the tasks the Department / Ministry
- Submission of evaluation report, suggestion and consideration in the field of tasks and functions of the Department / Ministry to the President.
History of Mining and Energy
- 1945: The first Institute of Mining in Indonesia is dealing with the Bureau of Mines and Geology which was formed on September 11, 1945 this Bureau, originally named the Geological Survey Agency , Ruled by the Ministry of Welfare.
- 1952: Geology Bureau and which at that time was in the Ministry of Industry, based on the Minister of Economy no. 2360a / M In 1952, transformed into the Directorate of Mines consisting of Central Bureau of Mines and Geology Bureau Center.
- 1957: Based on Presidential Decree 131 of 1957 split into the Ministry of Economy Ministry of Trade and Industry Ministry. Based on the Decree of the Minister of Industry no. 4247 A / M 1957, centers under the Directorate of Mines turned into Bureau of Mines and Geology Bureau.
- 1959: Ministry of Industry, Ministry of Industry split into Basic / Mines and the Ministry of Industry of the People where the field of oil and gas under the Ministry of Basic Industry and Mining.
- 1961: Government established the Bureau of Oil and Gas under the Ministry of Basic Industry and Mining.
- 1962: Bureau of Geology and Mines Bureau was changed to the Directorate of Geology and Mining Directorate.
- 1963: Bureau of Oil and Gas Directorate transformed into oil and natural gas that are under the authority of the Vice Minister of Mines and Mining Companies of State.
- 1965: Department of Primary Industry / Mining broken down into three departments, namely: the Ministry of Basic Industry, the Ministry of Mines and the Ministry of Oil and Gas Affairs.
- On June 11, 1965 the Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas set its foundation the Institute of Oil and Gas (Lemigas).
- 1966: Department of Petroleum and Naturql Gas merged into the Ministry of Mining and Oil and Gas in charge of the Department of Oil and Gas.
- 1966: the Ampera Cabinet, the Ministry of Oil and Gas and Mining Department was merged into the Department of Mines.
- 1978: Department of Mines turned into the Department of Mines and Energy.
- 2000: Ministry of Mines and Energy turned into the Department of Energy and Mineral Resources.
Kementerian Energi Sumber Daya dan Mineral (ESDM) open the opportunity for the best Indonesian Citizen who have high integrity and commitment to be a candidate for Civil Servants (CPNS) as :
Formasi CPNS ESDM 2014
- Analis Pertambangan
- Inspektur Tambang Pertama
- Inspektur Migas Pertama
- Penyelidik Bumi Pertama
- Analis Ketenagalistrikan
- Analis Usaha Energi
- Analis Pengembangan Energi
- Analis Akreditasi Lembaga Diklat
- Analis Akuntabilitas Kinerja
- Analis Barang dan Jasa
- Analis Berita
- Analis Bangunan Gedung
- Analis Data dan Informasi
- Analis Prasarana dan Energi
- Anak Buah Kapal
- Analis Anggaran
- Analis Investasi
- Analis Kebijakan Pertama
- Analis Diklat
- Analis Hubungan Kelembagaan
- Analis Hukum
- Analis Kerja Sama dan Industri
- Analis Keuangan
- Analis Kepegawaian Pertama
- Analis Kerjasama
- Analis Organisasi
- Analis Pelayanan Publik
- Analis Pemanfaatan Teknologi
- Analis Pengelola Barang Milik Negara (BMN)
- Analis Pengembangan Kompetensi
- Analis Pengembangan Wilayah
- Analis Potensi Sumber Air Tanah
- Analis Program Kinerja SDM Aparatur
- Analis Program/Perencanaan
- Analis Standar Mutu Bahan dan Peralatan
- Analis Standardisasi dan Teknologi
- Analis Tindak Lanjut LHP
- Arsiparis pelaksana
- Analis SDM Aparatur
- Analis Sarana dan Prasarana Pendidikan
- Analis Tenaga Kerja
- Analis Perundang-undangan
- Dokter Gigi Pertama
- Masinis Kapal Laut
- Mualim Kapal Laut
- Peneliti Pertama
- Auditor Pertama
- Dokter Pertama
- Dosen Asisten Ahli
- Arsiparis Pertama
- Perawat Pelaksana
- Pengamat Gunungapi Pemula
- Perancang Peraturan Perundang-Undangan Pertama
- Pengelola Asrama
- Perekayasa Pertama
- Penerjemah Pertama
- Pengamat Gunungapi Pelaksana
- Pengelola Pengadaan Barang/Jasa Pertama
- Perencana Pertama
- Pranata Humas Pertama
- Pranata Komputer Pertama
- Teknisi Peralatan Laboratorium Riset Kimia
- Teknisi Peralatan Listrik dan Elektronika
- Teknisi Rancang Bangunan
- Widyaiswara Pertama
- Statistisi Pertama
- Teknisi Mesin
- Teknisi Peralatan dan Mesin
- Surveyor Pemetaan Pelaksana
- Pustakawan Pertama
- Teknisi Litkayasa Pelaksana
- Analis Pengembangan Jaringan
- Analis Penerimaan Negara Bukan Pajak (PNBP)
1 citizen of the Republic of Indonesia.
2 There was never sentenced to prison or jail based on court decisions that have had a permanent legal force, because doing something criminal act.
3 There was never dismissed with respect not his own request or not with respect as a servant, or dishonorably discharged as a private employee.
4 Not located as a candidate Servant / Servant.
5. physical and mental health.
6 Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia or any other country which is determined by the Government.
7 Do not be a caretaker and / or members of a political party.
Age 8 applicants at least 18 (eighteen) years and a maximum at the time of an application (from the date of the announcement by the competent authority):
8.1 30 (thirty) years for graduate applicants S-1, D-III and CMS;
8.2 35 (thirty five) years for applicants graduated from the S-2 and Accountant.
9. Index Point Average (GPA) for the applicants of higher education graduates within the country, certified:
9.1 Post Graduate (S-2) of at least 3.00 (three point zero zero);
9.2 Bachelor (S-1) of at least 2.75 (two point seven five);
9.3 Diploma (D-3) ??at least 2.75 (two point seven five).
10 Accreditation A or B for Department / Study Program at the year of graduation and still valid legalized universities concerned.
11. For positions: Inspector Oil & Gas, Mining Inspector, Inspector of Electricity, Secretary, Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Analyst Cooperation, Cooperation and Industry Analyst, Analyst First Officer, HR Administrative Analyst, Analyst Organization and other positions with educational qualifications: International Relations, Law, Economics Accounting, Economics Management, Public Administration / Public, Science Communication, TOEFL ITP / Paper Based Toefl least 450 (Equivalent to the Computer Based Toefl at least 133, at least 45 Internet Based TOEFL, TOEIC 405, IELTS 4), whereas for educational qualifications in English Literature TOEFL ITP / Paper Based Toefl at least 550 (Equivalent to the Computer Based Toefl minimum 213, at least 79 Internet Based TOEFL, TOEIC 605, IELTS 6.5).
II. Administrative Requirements
1 Candidate Registration Form Civil Service Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources of Fiscal Year 2014 along with the registration number printed directly from the online registration.
2. own handwritten application letter wearing black ink (not ballpoint) on paper or plain paper seal stamped Rp. 6000.00 (six thousand dollars) addressed to the Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources with the following provisions:
2.1. Complete name of the applicant written along with academic degrees.
2.2. Address applicants must complete and clearly written to include zip code, Telephone / mobile phone and email address.
2.3. Attach a copy of diplomas and transcripts legalized last education are:
a. State Universities approved by the Rector / Dean / Chairman / Director / Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs;
b. Accredited private universities authorized by the Rector / Dean / Chairman / Director / Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs;
c. Education overseas is equipped with a determination letter endorsement / equalization of the Minister of Education and Culture;
d. Whilst the diploma is not valid.
2.4. Attach a copy of Identity Card (KTP).
2.5. Attach a copy of the certificate of TOEFL / TOEIC / IELTS for the occupations and educational qualifications or who require TOEFL / TOEIC / IELTS.
3 Statement of not resigned after the establishment of Employee Identification Number (NIP) of the Civil Service Agency (BKN), according to the format attached.
4. other special requirements can be found in appendix announcement.
III. Stages Selection CPNS
1 Perform online registration.
a. Registration CPNS Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources 2014 conducted online through the portal https://panselnas.menpan.go.id, began on August 27, 2014 sd 10 September 2014;
b. After receiving the username and password of Panselnas, applicants can complete the data through http://cpns2014.esdm.go.id the next day (no later than 11 September 2014).
c. Data preparation required;
d. For online registration of color photos must be uploaded in a format * jpg, with high dimensions 320 px, 240 px wide, and a maximum size of 60 Kb.
e. When charging is sure to fill out the form with correct and complete as written instructions. Error filling so that there is a discrepancy with the application file selection process resulted in failing administration.
2 Select a maximum of three (3) positions and work locus desired order of priority.
3 Print Registration Form CPNS displayed, printed sign. Be sure to complete with all the required supporting documents and other documents (if any).
4 Pinch the entire document with a stapler and colored paper insert in the following folder:
4.1. red for SMK;
4.2. green for D-3;
4.3. yellow for S1;
4.4. blue for S2.
5. Map application with attachments included in a brown envelope and write on the top left corner of the Unit of Work and Occupation proposed.
6. send the application file to the Candidate Selection Committee Admission Civil Service Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources for Fiscal Year 2014 by registered mail starting on August 28, 2014 (CAP POS) and ending on 12 September 2014 (CAP POS), and must be received committee no later than September 15, 2014, addressed to:
Ketua Panitia Seleksi Penerimaan CPNS
KESDM Tahun 2014
PO BOX 1707 JKP 10017
Volcano Special Observer for Position Preferred Male and brought directly to the application file:
a. Vulkanonologi center and Geological Hazard Mitigation Jl. Diponegoro No. 57, Bandung.
b. Center for Investigation and Development of Geological Disaster Technology, Jl. Sandalwood No. 15, Yogyakarta
c. Observation Post Mount Lokon in Tomohon, North Sulawesi.
d. Observation Post Mount Egon, Maumere, Sikka regency.
e. Marapi Observation Post, Rear Beams, Bukittinggi, West Sumatra.
f. Observation Post Mount Gamalama, Ternate, North Maluku
7 For participants who qualify and pass the selection / verification of administration among others determined by the completeness of the file according to the registration data and the requirements that have been determined to be announced on 29 September 2014.
8 For participants who passed the administrative selection as the number 7, can print cards Exam Participants sign CPNS Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources in 2014 on the print menu cards test 2 (two) pieces and bring it around the test for approval (stamped) before entering the CAT exam room.
10 Trials with system Computer Assisted Test (CAT) conducted in KESDM Archives Building, Jln. Yaktapena Raya No. 1A complex Pertamina, Pondok Ranji, South Tangerang, with the schedule indicated on the test card and participants must bring Signs Participants Test CPNS Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources in 2014 and bring proof of identity such as Identity Card (KTP).
11. material tested on the exam sieve candidate for Civil Servants Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources include:
11.1. Basic Competence Test (TKD) system with Computer Assisted Test (CAT) consists of:
a. Nationality Insights test which includes:
2 Act of 1945;
3 Unity in Diversity;
4 of the Unitary Republic of Indonesia
b. General Intelligence Test: To assess the Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability, Logical thinking skills and analytical thinking skills.
c. Personal Characteristics Test: To assess the integrity of the self, spirit of achievement, service-orientation, adaptability, self-control, working independently and thoroughly, working together in groups, mobilizing and coordinating others, the willingness and ability of continuous learning, orientation to others and creativity and innovation.
Examinees must comply with the rule of order acceptance test CPNS Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources.
11.2 Ability Test Field:
Field Ability Test (TKB) will be made through Interview that includes tests of knowledge, skills, attitudes appropriate competency.
For those applicants who pass the test passing grade TKD with rank order of 1 to 3 for each formation will be called to take the test interview (interview ratio 1: 3), with a schedule determined later.
Please register online through the national portal :
- Closing date 10 September 2014.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan CPNS ESDM brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn