Lowongan Kerja CPNS KemenegPDT
About Kementerian Pembangunan Daerah Tertinggal (KemenegPDT)
Kementerian Pembangunan Daerah Tertinggal – KemenegPDT or the Ministry for The Development of Disadvantaged Regions of Republic Indonesia is a government ministry in Indonesia which oversees the field of development of disadvantaged regions. Kementerian PDT has the task to assist President of Republic Indonesia in formulating policies and coordination in the field of development of disadvantaged regions. The Ministry is led by Minister who is under and responsible to the President of Republic Indonesia. Since 2009, the Minister of Kementerian PDT is Helmy Faishal Zaini, replacing Mohammad Lukman Edy. The Minister is assisted by 5 deputies and 5 expert staff. The Ministry is based in Jakarta and headquartered in Jl Abdul Muis No 7 Jakarta Pusat 10110.
Regional development remains the crucial issue and at the same time is a challenge for the people of Indonesia are related to national development. Regional development lags behind the Constitution’s mandate that must be implemented by the Government, during most citizens of Indonesia is still experiencing social, economic constraints, culture as a result of the limitation of resources support the settlement.
United Indonesia Cabinet Government (KIB) vol I and Vol II pursued a variety of strategic efforts to areas left behind by placing regional development acceleration left behind as one of 11 national development priority in the National medium term development plan (RPJMN) 2010-2014, i.e. priority to 10 is: leading, lagging regions, outermost, and post-conflict. The Government has a target to intervene in 2014 can alleviate the failed at least 50 County area of about 183 counties left in Indonesia.
To that end, RPJMN 2010-2014 stated that the target acceleration of regional development regional development Ministry lagging Behind (KPDT) became the executor of Government in the field of regional development Lagged under and is responsible to the President. The Ministry of regional development task Remains organises the affairs in the field regional development lagged in Government to assist the President in conducting the country’s Government. These efforts include reducing the status of district left at least 50 counties by the end of 2014, increasing the quality of human resources are addressed by human development index (HDI), increasing the average economic growth in the regions lagging behind, as well as reduce the percentage of the poor population in the area left behind by 2014.
In order to achieve that goal, the Government opted for a more pemihakan policy help the poor and disadvantaged areas, for instance through allocating more resources to groups favoring the poor and disadvantaged areas, the development of instruments for monitoring the gap antarwilayah and socio-economic levels, as well as an increase in advocacy and capacity building for areas that are left behind. This effort is expected to narrow the disapritas the level of welfare of the community and local economy development equalization between Java and outside Java, between Eastern Indonesia (ITC) and the Western region of Indonesia (KBI), between urban and rural and remote regions and outlying developed especially outside Java island.
- The realization of the area left behind as an advanced area and on a level with other areas in Indonesia.
- Develop local economy through the utilization of local resources (human resources, and institutional) through the participation of all stakeholders (stakeholders);
- Empowering communities through improved public access to educational services and health care, job creation, improved access to venture capital, technology, markets, information;
- The institutional capacity of local government and community;
- Keterisolasian the left decided through improved communication facilities and infrastructure and ground transportation that have relation with other areas;
- Develop border areas as the unitary State of INDONESIA through a home development center of economic growth based on natural resources and the development of sector-leading sectors
- Speeds up the rehabilitas and restore areas of natural disaster and post-conflict and disaster mitigation
Source: Kementerian PDT
Kementerian Pembangunan Daerah Tertinggal Republik Indonesia open the opportunity for the best Indonesian Citizen who have high integrity and commitment to be a candidate for Civil Servants (CPNS) with following qualifications :
Formasi CPNS KPDT 2014
|Analis Kelautan dan Perikanan||S1 Perikanan / Biologi / Mikro Biologi / Rekayasa Hayati||III/a|
|Analis Kependidikan||S1 Manajemen SDM / Adm. Pendidikan / Psikologi Pendidikan / Teknologi Pendidikan||III/a|
|Analis Prasarana dan Energi||S1 Bisnis Manajemen / Teknik Pertambangan / Teknik||III/a|
|Analis Ketenagalistrikan||S1 Teknik Elektro / Teknik Fisika / Teknik Kimia / Teknik Nuklir||III/a|
|Pranata Komputer Pelaksana||D3 Informatika||II/c|
|Pranata Komputer Pertama||S1 Teknik Informatika||III/a|
|Analis Pembangunan Daerah Terpencil||S1 Ilmu Statistik / Ekonomi / Teknik Lingkungan / Teknik Sipil / Teknik Planologi / Arsitektur / SBM / Geodesi||III/a|
|Analis Kepulauan||S1 Arsitektur / Teknik Sipil / Planologi||III/a|
|Auditor Pertama||S1 Akuntansi / Ekonomi||III/a|
|Dokter Umum Pertama||Dokter||III/b|
|Auditor Kepegawaian Pertama||S1 Hukum / Sosial / Psikologi||III/a|
|Assessor SDM Aparatur Pertama||S1 Psikologi / Ilmu Humaniora||III/a|
|Analis Keuangan||S1 Akuntansi / Manajemen||III/a|
|Analis Barang dan Jasa||S1 Akuntansi / Ekonomi / Studi Pembangunan||III/a|
|Analis Pengelolaan Dana Alokasi Khusus||S1 Ekonomi Manajemen / Adm. Negara / Kebijakan Publik / Ekonomi Pembangunan||III/a|
|Analis Pengelolaan Dana Alokasi Umum||S1 Ekonomi Manajemen / Adm. Negara / Kebijakan Publik / Ekonomi Pembangunan||III/a|
|Analis Peta Wilayah||S1 Ilmu Geografi / Teknik Lingkungan / Geodesi||III/a|
|Statistisi Pertama||S1 Statistik||III/a|
|Analis Kerjasama Luar Negeri||S1 Hubungan Internasional / Adm. Negara||III/a|
|Analis Ekonomi||S1 Akuntansi / Ekonomi dan Studi Pembangunan / Manajemen||III/a|
- Citizens of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Have high integrity of the Unitary Republic of Indonesia.
- Has status as a candidate for Civil Servants / Civil Servant.
- There was never dismissed with respect not his own request or not with respect as CPNS / PNS / Members Military / Police or dishonorably discharged as a private employee.
- There was never sentenced to prison or jail based on court decisions that already have permanent legal force, due to perform a criminal act.
- Not a member of a political party or committee.
- Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Understand / master the use of computers (office) and internet (browsing and electronic mail).
Online registration at the portal Panselnas (to get registration number, user and password) :
Then go to : http://sscn.bkn.go.id and choose the Department you desired.
- CPNS test will be done online with the CAT system. CAT training material CPNS: Click Here
- Once passed and has submitted the file to the determination of NIP later resigned then imposed a fine to be deposited by the State of Indonesia.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan CPNS KemenegPDT brought to you by lokercpnsbumn