Lowongan Kerja CPNS Kemendag
About KementerianLowongan Kerja Kementerian Kelautan dan Perikanan. Read more ... » Perdagangan Republik Indonesia (Kemendag)
Kementerian Perdagangan Republik Indonesia – Kemendag or The Ministry of Trade of The Republic of Indonesia is a government ministry in Indonesia which oversees the trade affairs of Indonesia. The Ministry was formerly known as Departemen Perdagangan (Depdag) or the Department of Trade.
Kemendag is based in Jakarta and headquartered in Jl MI Ridwan Rais No 5, Central Jakarta 10110. The Ministry of Trade of The Republic of Indonesia is headed by a Minister of Trade and since 19 October 2011 held by Gita Wirjawan. The Minister is assisted by 5 directorate generals and 2 agency, namely Directorate General of Domestic Trade, Directorate General of Standardization and Consumer Protection, Directorate General of Foreign Trade, Directorate General of International Trade Cooperation, Directorate General of National Export Development, Commodity of Futures Trading Regulatory Agency, Trade Policy Analysis and Development Agency.
- National policy formulation, policy implementation, and technical policy in the field of trade;
- Implementation of government affairs in their respective sectors;
- Asset management / wealth of the country to its responsibilities;
- Supervision of the execution of his duty;
- Submission of the evaluation report, suggestions and considerations in the field of tasks and functions to the President.
- Secretariat General
- Inspectorate General
- Directorate General of Domestic Trade
- Directorate General of Foreign Trade
- Directorate General of International Trade Cooperation
- Directorate General of Standardization and Consumer Protection
- National Export Development Agency is now the Directorate General for National Export Development
- Commodity Futures Trading Regulatory Agency
- Research and Development Board of Trade is now the Agency for the Assessment and Development of Trade Policy
Kementerian Perdagangan Republik Indonesia open the opportunity for the best Indonesian Citizen who have high integrity and commitment to be a candidate for Civil Servants (CPNSPengumuman Pendaftaran CPNS Depok Kota. Read more ... ») as :
- SekretarisLowongan Kerja Pusat Data Dan Sarana Informatika KemKominfo. Read more ... ».
- Pranata Komputer.
- Pengawas Kemetrologian.
- Analis Perdagangan.
- Analis Kebijakan.
- Fasilitator Perdagangan.
- Verifikator Keuangan.
Requirements CPNS Kemendag:
- WNI (Citizen of Indonesia).
- Fear of God Almighty.
- High integrity of the Unitary Republic of Indonesia.
- Not being located as CPNS / PNS / Prospective members of the TNI / police.
- Not been dishonorably discharged as civil servants or private employees.
- There was never sentenced to prison or jail based on court decisions.
- At least 18 years and a maximum of 35 years on January 31, 2014.
Specific requirements CPNS Kemendag:
- Preferably graduated State University or accredited Private Higher Education A.
- Preferred GPA of 3.00.
- Having Prediction TOEFL certificate valid until December 2013 with a score equal to or greater than 550
Please submit your application by online through :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process
Lowongan CPNSLowongan CPNS PPATK - Pusat Pelaporan dan Analisis Transaksi Keuangan. Read more ... » Kemendag brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn