Formasi Lowongan CPNS DKI Jakarta
About Daerah Khusus Ibu Kota Jakarta (DKI Jakarta)
Daerah Khusus Ibu Kota Jakarta – DKI Jakarta or Special Capital Region of Jakarta or commonly known as Jakarta is a province of Indonesia with special status as the capital of Indonesia, located in northwest coast of Java. DKI Jakarta also known as the largest city in Indonesia and ranked 17th among the world’s 200 largest cities. The area of DKI Jakarta is 740.28 km2 of City, 662.33 km2 of Land and 6,977.5 km2 of water. DKI Jakarta is devided into 6 municipalities/regency, namely Central Jakarta, West Jakarta, South Jakarta, East Jakarta, North Jakarta and Kepulauan Seribu. Since October 2012, the Governor of DKI Jakarta is Joko Widodo (Jokowi) and vice Governor is Basuki Tjahaja Purnama.
Jakarta has an area of approximately 661.52 km ² (oceans: 6977.5 km ²), with a population of 10,187,595 inhabitants (2011). Metropolitan area of ??Jakarta (Jabodetabek), which has a population of around 28 million inhabitants, is the largest metropolis in Southeast Asia and second in the world.
As the center of business, politics, and culture, Jakarta is home to the headquarters of state-owned enterprises, private enterprises, and foreign enterprises. The city is also the seat of government agencies and the ASEAN secretariat office. Jakarta is served by two airports, namely airport Soekarno-Hatta and Halim Airport, and the Tanjung Priok seaport.
Jakarta is a city with economic growth rate is quite rapid. Currently, more than 70% of state money circulating in Jakarta. Jakarta’s economy is mainly supported by trade, services, property, creative industries, and finance. Several trade centers in Jakarta, which became a place big enough is the velocity of money Tanah Abang area and Glodok. Both of these areas each being a textile trading center as well as electrical goods, with a circulation throughout Indonesia. Even for the Tanah Abang textile goods, many of them become an export commodity. As for the financial sector, which contributes greatly to the economy of Jakarta is the banking industry and capital markets. For the capital market, in the Indonesia Stock Exchange in May 2013 was recorded as exchanges that provide the greatest advantage, after the Tokyo Stock Exchange. In the same month, the market capitalization of the Indonesia Stock Exchange has reached USD 510.98 billion, the second highest in the ASEAN region.
In 2012, the per capita income of the people in Jakarta is Rp 110.46 million per year (USD 12.270). As for the upper middle class with an income of Rp 240.62 million per year (USD 26.735), reaching 20% ??of the population. Here also lived more than half of the rich people in Indonesia with an income of at least U.S. $ 100,000 per year. Their wealth primarily due to higher stock prices as well as significant property. Jakarta is a city with a growth rate of luxury property prices are the highest in the world, reaching 38.1%.  In addition to luxurious living, growth is also supported by the Jakarta property sales and leasing office space. In the period 2009-2012, the construction of high-rise buildings (above 150 meters) in Jakarta reached 87.5%. This has put the city of Jakarta as one of the fastest-growing skyscrapers in the world.  In 2020, the estimated number of skyscrapers in Jakarta will reach 250 units. And at that Jakarta has the tallest building in Southeast Asia with a height of up to 638 meters (The Signature Tower).
In Jakarta, a road network and highways that serve the entire city, but the development of the number of cars with street number is skewed (5-10% to 4-5%).
According to data from the Dept. of Transportation, there were 46 areas with 100 point jam-prone intersections in Jakarta. Definition is prone to misfire unstable flow, low speed and long lines. Besides by the citizens of Jakarta, congestion is also compounded by the commuters from cities around Jakarta like Depok, Bekasi, Tangerang, and Bogor working in Jakarta. For in the city, congestion can be seen at Jalan Sudirman, Jalan Thamrin, Jalan Rasuna Said, Jalan Satria, and Jalan Gatot Subroto. Congestion often occurs in the morning and evening, the hour when going to and from the office.
Jakarta to serve the mobility of the population, the government provides the means bus PPD. There are also city buses are run by private parties, such as Bhakti Mayasari, Metro Mini, Kopaja, and Ferris. These buses serve the route connecting the terminals in the city, among other Pulogadung, Kampung Rambutan, Blok M, Kalideres, Grogol, Tanjung Priok, Lebak Bulus, Rawamangun, and Kampung Melayu.
To transport environment, there is public transportation like Mikrolet and KWK, with the surrounding environment from terminal to terminal. There are also motorcycles, bajaj, and minibus for the short distance transport. Unlike other areas in Jakarta using a motorcycle, in the area of ??Tanjung Priok Jakarta Kota, motorcycle riders to use bicycle. Rickshaw transport was mostly found in the outskirts of Jakarta such as Bekasi, Tangerang, and Depok.
Jakarta Provincial Government has embarked on the construction of the underground (subway) on May 2, 2013 with funds obtained from a soft loan of Japan. Subway lines Lebak Bulus to Hotel Indonesia roundabout will operate along the 15 miles in 2017. Monorail train line also serves the Semanggi being prepared – Roxy privately funded and pathways Brass – Cawang – Bekasi – Soekarno Hatta central government funded. To track railway, the central government is preparing to double track railway track lines Manggarai-Cikarang. Also, currently under construction railway from Manggarai to Soekarno-Hatta Airport in Cengkareng.
Daerah Khusus Ibu Kota Jakarta open the opportunity for the best Indonesian Citizen who have high integrity and commitment to be a candidate for Civil Servants (CPNS) as :
Formasi CPNS DKI Jakarta 2014
|1||Guru Kelas||S 1||Pendidikan Guru Sekolah Dasar||III/a||308|
|2||Guru Agama Islam||S 1||Pendidikan Guru Agama Islam||III/a||42|
|1||Asisten apoteker||D III||Farmasi||II/c|
|1||Juru Ukur||DIII||Teknik Sipil||II/c|
|2||Pemeriksa Tata Bangunan dan Perumahan||DIII||Teknik Sipil||II/c||6|
|3||Analis Bencana||S1||Teknik Sipil||III/a||5|
|4||Analis Desain Taman||S1||Arsitektur Lanskap||III/a||2|
|5||Analis Angkutan Laut||S1/D IV||Teknik Transportasi Laut/ Darat||III/a||1|
|6||Analis Angkutan Darat||S1/D IV||Teknik Transportasi Darat||III/a||4|
|7||Analis Lingkungan Hidup||S1||Teknik Lingkungan||III/a||2|
|8||Analis Industri||S1||Teknik Industri||III/a||6|
|9||Analis Perumahan||S1||Teknik Sipil||III/a||2|
|10||Analis Kelistrikan||S1||Teknik Elektronika||III/a||5|
|11||Pengawas Penyelenggaraan Urusan Pemerintahan Daerah||S1||Semua Jurusan||III/a||4|
|14||Pengantar Kerja||S1||Ilmu Hukum||III/a||3|
|15||Pemeriksa Industri||S1||Teknik Industri||III/a||3|
|17||Pengawas Pengujian Kendaraan Bermotor||S1/D IV||Teknik Transportasi Darat||III/a||1|
|19||Teknis Jalan dan Jembatan||S1||TekniK Sipil||III/a||6|
|20||Teknik Pengairan||S1||Teknik Sipil Pengairan||III/a||5|
|21||Analis Perumahan||S1||Teknik Sipil||III/a||2|
|22||Analis Industri||S1||Teknik Industri||III/a||4|
|23||Pengelola Sistem Jaringan||S1||Sistem Informasi IT||III/a||24|
|24||Teknik Pengairan||S1||Teknik Sipil Pengairan||III/a||2|
|25||Pemroses Izin dan Non Perizinan||S1||Teknik Arsitektur/ Teknik Sipil||III/a||267|
- Citizens of the Republic of Indonesia Be cautious to God Almighty and have high integrity to the Republic of Indonesia based on Pancasila and the Constitution of the Republic of Indonesia Year 1945;
- Not located as CPNS / PNS, Prospective Members / Members Military / Police;
- Not located as a Board Member or political party;
- There was never dismissed with respect not his own request or not with respect as a civil servant or dishonorably discharged as a private employee;
- There was never sentenced to prison or jail based on court verdict which has the force of law for committing a criminal offense;
- Not directly or indirectly involved in the organization of activities that are contrary to Pancasila, the Constitution of 1945, the State and Government (PUNP);
- Have and meet the educational qualifications (degree and majors) in accordance with the required formation;
- Physically and mentally healthy as evidenced by a Certificate D
- Free of drug use as evidenced by a certificate from the Government Hospitals / National Narcotics Agency / Police;
- Good character as evidenced by a Certificate of Police Notes (SKCK) of the Police (at the
- Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia or other countries designated by the Government.
- Having Identity Card (KTP) is still valid (not receipt or KIPEM);
- Have a diploma / diploma S2 Profession (Graduate Certificate / Diploma While not applicable) obtained from: grade point average (GPA) for graduate applicants from State Universities / Colleges Abroad minimum of 2.70 (two point seventy), and graduates of Private Universities of at least 3.00 (three point zero);
- State Universities;
- Higher Education courses Swastadengan minimum accredited by the National Accreditation Board B Higher Education (BAN-PT) is still valid at the time of graduation; or
- Higher Education Abroad (PT-LN) were recognized by the Ministry in charge of the affairs of national education, evidenced by Certificate Diploma Equalization of the Director General of Higher Education, and is accompanied with a GPA conversion scale 4 (if Higher Education is not using the scale of 4).
- Grade point average (GPA) for applicants graduated from State University / College of Foreign Affairs of at least 2.70 (two point seventy), and a graduate of the Private Universities of at least 3.00 (three point zero);
- Mastering the English language very well as evidenced by attaching one of the certificate of English language proficiency test results were issued in 2014 (applicants specifically educated Profession S2 and S1), with the following conditions:
- EPT with a minimum value of 400 (four hundred);
- Prediction TOEFL with a minimum score of 400 (four hundred);
- IELTS with a minimum score of 500 (five hundred), and
- TOEIC with a minimum score of 600 (six hundred).
- Age provisions are as follows:
- S2 profession, have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum 35 years of age as of September 1, 2014;
- S1, has a minimum age of 18 years and maximum 33 years of age as of September 1, 2014;
- DIII, has a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age 28 years per 1 September 2014.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION / APPLICATION
- Applicants must have an Identity Number (VIN) and a valid email address to follow the recruitment process Jakarta provincial civil servant;
- Each applicant must do Online Registration by completing the registration form through the national portal of the National Selection Committee CPNS (PANSELNAS) (http://panselnas.menpan.go.id) by selecting the Jakarta Government agencies on the proposed choice;
- Applicants who have completed filling out a form to get user id and password sent to the email address of each, at the latest within 1 x 24 hours after completion of register; and
- Applicants who have obtained a user id and password, required to replenish the registration form that contains the data themselves complete the applicants through System Selection CPNS National Civil Service Agency (BKN SSCN) (http://sscn.bkn.go.id);
- At the time of charging personal data of applicants, in order to be done carefully and in accordance with the data held in order to avoid data errors that resulted in the death of the applicants in stages Selection Administration;
- Applicants can choose three (3) positions formations, the same educational qualifications and in accordance with the applicant’s educational qualifications;
- When charging personal data has been completed and saved, then the applicant can print the Registration Receipt Card available on the menu;
- Furthermore, participants are required to send the application file to the committee that contains:
- printout Registration Receipt Card that has been affixed recent color photographs closeup size (4×6) at the top left;
- File attachments:
- color photograph size 4 x 6 cm 3 pieces;
- fotoki valid ID card (not receipt / KIPEM);
- fotoki diploma and professional diploma (S2 particular profession) that was authorized by the appropriate authorities of the Head BKN Decision No. 11 of 2002 (the original with a wet stamp stamp not photocopy or scanned);
- fotokisertifikat / list the results of accreditation of the National Accreditation Board for Higher Education (BAN-PT) or Certificate of accreditation status issued by Campus owned universities are concerned with the validity period up to the time of graduation (specifically for graduates of private universities that do not include accreditation status on diploma);
- fotoki transcripts validated by the competent authority (original wet stamp or not stamp fotoki scan results); and
- fotoki English Proficiency Test certificate issued in 2014 (specifically S2 and S1 Profession).
- The entire application file in the folder snelhecter neatly organized and put in a brown envelope. Files arranged in the following order:
- Color photograph size 4 x 6 cm 3 pieces;
- Printout Registration Receipt Card;
- Photocopy of ID card;
- Photocopy of diploma which has been legalized;
- Photocopies of certificates / results list of BAN-PT accreditation or accreditation status Certificate of campus (which does not include the specific PTS accreditation to diplomas);
- Copy of academic transcript / list of values ??that have been legalized; and
- Photocopy of Certificate of English Language Proficiency Test (specifically S2 and S1 Profession).
- The color map snelhecter for applicants are as follows:
- Education clumps with Red color map;
- Clumps of Health with Green color map;
- Technical clumps with Blue color map;
- Administration clumps with Yellow color map; and
- Economic clumps with brown color map.
- The committee did not receive any file other than that delivered through POBOX, and data applications delivered via PO BOX in accordance with the Clumps:
- PO BOX 4841 JKP 10048 for Health Cluster;
- PO BOX 4842 JKP 10048 for clumps of Education;
- PO BOX 4843 JKP 10048 for Technical clumps;
- PO BOX 4844 JKP 10048 for Cluster Administration; and
- PO BOX 4845 JKP 10048 for Economic clumps.
12. On the left side of the envelope brown clumps Position and written on the bottom right brown envelope written shipping address.
Selection carried out through the following steps:
SELECTION OF ADMINISTRATION
- Application file is incomplete or not in accordance with the administration did not pass the selection.
- For those participants who passed the administrative selection will be announced on the official website of Jakarta Provincial Employment Board (http://bkddki.jakarta.go.id) and asked to download Exam Card through each user id on BKN SSCN system (http: // sscn.bkn.go.id) which must be taken at the time of exams Basic Competence Test (TKD).
- BASIC COMPETENCY TEST (TKD). CAT training material CPNS: Click Here
- Only participants who passed the selection test administration and bring card and original proof of identity such as Identity Card (in accordance with the data during online registration) which can take the exam TKD.
- TKD exam system uses Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
- TKD exam material comprises: Insights Nationality Test, Test General Intelligence and Personal Characteristics Tests made ??by the State Universities Consortium.
- COMPETENCE FIELD TEST (TKB)
- All participants who pass the exam may take the exam TKB TKD.
- TKB examination system uses Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
- TKB exam material in the form of Psychological Tests.
PLACE OF EXECUTION
- TKD Exam Location: Location exams Basic Competence Test (TKD) that includes a place and the room will be informed upon graduation announcements administrative selection.
- TKB Test Location: Location exams Competency Test Field (TKB) which includes the place and the room will be informed after the announcement of the graduation exam Basic Competence Test (TKD).
- The committee does not process any application that does not meet the conditions set by the committee;
- Application documents are not returned and become the property of the committee;
- Applicant is free of charge;
- Committee’s decision is final and can not be tampered with;
- Proposal submitted before this announcement was made declared invalid;
- Costs of transportation and accommodations during the test phase borne by the applicant;
- Any applicants who provide the data and information is not correct and is detrimental canceled graduation and may be prosecuted in accordance with applicable regulations; and
- Applicants who have passed until the final stage of selection and do the filing but had to resign or not to follow the next process required to reimburse the costs that have been incurred committee of Rp. 50,000,000.00 (fifty million dollars) were paid to the Treasury Jakarta administration is corroborated by an affidavit signed by the participants on the stamp Rp. 6.000-,;
- Announcements and other information relating to the selection of candidates for Civil Servants can be viewed via the web http://panselnas.menpan.go.id, http://sscn.bkn.go.id, and http: //bkddki.jakarta.go id;
- Announcement of the end of graduation applicants Regional employess Jakarta Provincial Government will be announced through the website http://bkddki.jakarta.go.id.
Lowongan CPNS DKI Jakarta brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com