Lowongan Penerimaan CPNS BPPT
About Badan Pengkajian dan Penerapan Teknologi (BPPT)
Badan Pengkajian dan Penerapan Teknologi – BPPT or Agency for the Assessment and Application of Technology is an Indonesian non-departmental government agency which has the tasks of carrying out government duties in the field of assessment and application of technology. BBPT was established in 1974 and operated under the coordination of the Ministry of Research and Technology of Republic of Indonesia. BPPT supported by 5 deputies, namely Deputy for Technology Policy Assessment, Deputy for Natural Resource Development Technology, Deputy for Agroindestrial Technology and Biotechnology, Deputy for Information Energy and Material Technology, Deputy for Industrial Technology Design and Engineering. The Institution based in Jakarta and since 2008, BPPT lead by Marzan Aziz Iskandar.
- Carrying out government duties in the field of assessment and application of technology in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
- Assessment and formulation of national policies in the field of assessment and application of technology
- Coordinate activities in the implementation of the tasks of BPPT.
- Monitoring, guidance and services to government agencies and private activities in the field of assessment and application of technology in the context of innovation, diffusion, and capacity building, as well as fostering the transfer of technology.
- To provide guidance and general administrative services in the field of general planning, administration, and organization, human resources management, finance, filing, coding, equipment & household.
- Preparation of a national plan macro in the field.
- To formulate policies to support macro development.
- Determination of information systems in the field.
Another inherent authority and has been implemented in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force, namely:
- a. Formulation and implementation of specific policies in the field of assessment and application of technology.
- b. Giving recommendations and implement technology implementation technology audit.
Badan Pengkajian dan Penerapan Teknologi seeks the best Indonesian Citizen who have high integrity and commitment to be a candidate for Civil Servants (CPNS / ASN) as :
- Analis Hukum
- Analis Kepegawaian
- Perancang Peraturan Perundang-undangan
- Pengadministrasian Umum
- Teknisi Mesin
- Teknisi Peralatan, Listrik dan Elektronika
- Teknisi Penelitian dan Perekayasaan
B. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
- Indonesian citizen;
- Not addicted to narcotics / like;
- There was never sentenced to prison or jail based on court decisions that have had a permanent legal force, because doing a criminal act;
- There was never dismissed with respect not his own request or not with respect as CPNS / PNS, TNI / police, officials state / local enterprises or private employees;
- Not located as a candidate or Civil Servants;
- Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia or any other country specified by the government.
- Healthy body (physically and mentally) and not color blind.
C. REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS
- Bachelor (S1), Diploma IV (D4) and Diploma III (D3) preferably from university with accreditation BAN-PT: A
- Applicants for the post of Engineer preferred males.
I. THE VALUE OF GRADUATION:
- Graduate degree (S1) with minimum GPA 2.75 scale 4
- Graduate Diploma IV (D4) with a minimum GPA of 2.75
- Graduate Diploma III (D3) with a minimum GPA of 2.75
- SMK graduates with an average rating of “TesTertulis” on the diploma of at least 6.5
II. AGE: (as of December 1, 2014)
- Min. 18 years and max. 35 years for graduates of the Bachelor (S1)
- Min. 18 years and max. 35 years for Diploma IV (D4)
- Min. 18 years and max. 35 years for Diploma III (D3)
- Min. 18 years and max. 22 years for graduates of vocational
III. REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
1 Announcement conducted online through the website http://sscn.bkn.go.id and online registration;
2 Applicants who have to register online in order to send the file to attach a cover letter:
- Latest 3×4 color photographs as much as 2 sheets.
- Print-out Registration Receipt Card (Online registration page)
- Application letter, handwritten in blue ink
- Curriculum vitae, complete applicant data (Address, City, Zip Code, phone number / mobile, email and courses / training / work experience, etc.)
- Last copy of diploma and transcripts that have been legalized original: SMK, legalized by the Head of School University / Institute, legalized by the Dean / Vice Dean for Academic Affairs College, legalized by the Chairman / Vice Chairman of the Academy for Academic Affairs / Polytechnic, legalized by the Director / Assistant Director Academic Affairs School / Academy / PT official, legalized by the Principal / Chairman / Director of the Higher Education Academy or the relevant / Kapusdiklat / Head competent. For graduates of Foreign Affairs, legalized by the Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of National Education Graduate Certificate in lieu of a diploma is not valid
- Photocopy of valid ID card
3 Files included and neatly organized (in the order in item 2) into stopmap, and enter the registration number of the application in accordance with the education department in the TOP LEFT CORNER application folder.
- GREEN MAP for applicants S1 / D4
- MAP YELLOW for applicants D3
- MAP BLUE for applicants SMK
Map is inserted in a sealed brown envelope and addressed to:
Tim Pengadaan CPNS BPPT Tahun 2014
Gedung II BPPT Lantai 5
Jl. MH Thamrin No. 8
Jakarta Pusat – 10340
4 Schedule file registration and acceptance will be announced later
D. PHASE SELECTION
- Location Selection Test: Selection test will be held entirely at the Innovation Center Building Business and Technology – BPPT, Puspiptek area, Jl. Kingdom Puspiptek, Serpong, South Tangerang, Banten
- Further information on the schedule of the implementation of Basic Competence Test (TKD), and Competency Test Field (TKB) can be seen through http://www.bppt.go.id
- CPNS test will be done online with the CAT system. CAT training material CPNS: Click Here
- The selection process imposed a knockout.
- File an application that does not meet the administrative requirements can not be processed further.
- Only selected applicants who can follow the next selection process.
- Selected applicants are up to 25 times the number of formations, namely a maximum of 2025 people, in order of the weight / value of BAN-PT accreditation rank and GPA.
- All files are sent, unless a cover letter and curriculum vitae, is the result of a photocopy, not the original. The committee is not responsible for restoring the original file when an error occurs in shipping.
- In the framework of this BPPT CPNS selection Selection Committee does not collect any fees during the selection process, and does not hold a preliminary guidance test or test preparation.
- The scheduled announcement of the test and other announcements will be delivered on the next announcement script on http://www.bppt.go.id
- All costs for accommodation and transport during the selection process applicants borne.
- Each applicant is expected to constantly monitor announcements and information relating to the selection BPPT employess through http://www.bppt.go.id
- Graduation applicants in the selection test conducted by BPPT is determined by the ability and competency tests during the test (TKD and TKB). The committee is not responsible if there is a party / graduation promising officers with certain benefits.
- If applicants provide incorrect data, then the graduation committee reserves the right to cancel and / or cancel the proposed candidate for Civil Servants in the BPPT.
- Committee’s decision is absolute and inviolable.
- Closing date 3 September 2014.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan CPNS BPPT brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn