Lowongan Peerimaan CPNS BNPT
About Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Terorisme (BNPT)
Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Terorisme – BNPT is a government agency nonkementerian (LPNK) Indonesia which has the task of carrying out government duties in the field of counter-terrorism. BNPT headed by a chief who reports to the president through the coordination of the Coordinating Minister for Political, Legal, and Security.
BNPT established pursuant to Presidential Decree No. 46 Year 2010. Previously this was a forerunner institution Eradication Coordination Desk.
Based on the Decree of the Coordinating Minister for Politics and Security Number: Kep-26 / Coordinating / Polkam / 11/2002 established the “Anti-Terrorism Coordinating Desk (DKPT)” with the task of “helping meteri Coordinator for Politics and Security in formulating policies for the eradication of terrorism, which includes aspects of deterrence, prevention, mitigation, cessation of settlement and all necessary legal action “, and SBY raised Insp. Drs. Ansyaad Mbai, M.M. as Chairman DKPT.
- At the Meeting of Commission I of the House of Representatives and Meenteri Coordinating Political, Legal and Security Affairs on August 31, 2009 the Parliament decided to recommend: Support the Government’s efforts to prevent and combat terrorism;
- Terrorism is a crime against humanity that should be outstanding common enemy;
- Efforts to improve the capacity and coherence counter-terrorism, in order to enhance the role of the community;
- Recommend to the Government to establish an “agency” operationally competent to do the task of eradication / prevention of terrorism;
- Publish regulations as elaborations of Law No. 34/2004 on the Indonesian Armed Forces, and the Law 2/2002 on the Indonesian National Police, to set more detailed provisions on “Rule of Engagement” (rules of engagement) Military-related task Military Operations Other Than War, including rules of military engagement in the fight against terrorism and the military police assistant task.
Based on the recommendations of the Commission I and the assessment of the dynamics of terrorism, then on July 16, 2010 the President of the Republic of Indonesia issued Presidential Decree No. 46 Year 2010 on National Agency for Combating Terrorism, and lifting Inspector General of Police (Ret) Drs. Ansyaad Mbai, M.M. as Head of the National Counter-Terrorism (Presidential Decree No. 121 / M. Year 2010).
BNPT has the task:
- Formulate policies, strategies, and programs in the field of counter-terrorism
- Coordinate government agencies in implementing and carrying out policies in the field of counter-terrorism;
- Implement policies in the field of counter-terrorism by establishing a task force task force-consisting of
elements relevant government agencies in accordance with the duties, functions, and authority of each. Field of counter-terrorism covering prevention, protection, de-radicalization, prosecution, and preparation of national preparedness.
BNPT organizational structure consists of:
- Sekretariat Utama
- Deputi Bidang Pencegahan, Perlindungan, dan Deradikalisasi
- Deputi Bidang Penindakan dan Pembinaan Kemampuan
- Deputi Bidang Kerjasama Internasional
Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Terorisme open the opportunity for the best Indonesian Citizen who have high integrity and commitment to be a candidate for Civil Servants (CPNS / ASN) as :
Formasi CPNS BNPT
|Nama Jabatan||Kualifikasi Pendidikan|
|Analisis Hubungan Kelembagaan||S1||Hukum/Psikologi/Ekonomi|
|Analis Barang & Jasa||S1||Komputer/Ekonomi/Adm.Bisnis|
|Analis Pengembangan Jaringan||S1||Ilmu Komunikasi/Komputer/Teknik|
|Analis Kerjasama Luar Negeri||S1||Hub.Internasional/Bhs.Inggris/Sastra Asia Barat|
|Analis Pelayanan Publik||S1||Teknik/Hukum/Dakwah|
|Pemeriksa Intelijen||S1||Sospol/Sastra Inggris/Ekonomi|
A. General Requirements
- Citizen of the Republic of Indonesia;
- Fear of God Almighty;
- High integrity of the Unitary Republic of Indonesia;
- Not located as a candidate for the ASN / ASN / Members Military / Police;
- Not located as a board member or a political party;
- There was never dismissed with respect not his own request or not with respect as ASN / army / police or dishonorably discharged as a private employee;
- There was never sentenced to prison or jail based on court decisions;
- Meets the qualifications (degree and majors) in accordance with the requirements;
- Completing the following application requirements as per the terms specified;
- Willing to be placed throughout the territory of the Republic of Indonesia;
B. Special Requirements
- Registration Selection ASN formation BNPT Fiscal Year 2014 by ASN registration online with a website address or sscn.bkn.go.id www.bnpt.go.id;
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least a score of 2:40;
- English TOEFL score miminal score of 400;
- Copy of valid ID card (not receipt or KIPEM);
- For completeness the following documents filed later after the relevant applicants passed the final selection as a whole, ie, among others:
- Attach Original Labor Card of the Ministry of Labor of the Republic of Indonesia;
- Attach a Certificate of Police Notes (SKCK) Original from the local police station;
- Attach a Health Certificate (Physician) Original of Government Hospital;
- Attach a letter from the Drug Free Original designated Government Hospital;
- Application documents included in the red plastic folder and then put in a sealed envelope and addressed to the brown color:
Ketua Panitia Pengadaan CASN
Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Terorisme Republik Indonesia
Jalan Pegangsaan Barat No.30 Menteng
Jakarta Pusat Kode Pos : 10320
to attach other supporting documents such as:
- Complete curriculum vitae letter,:
- Copy of Identity Card (KTP) is still valid;
- Copy of diploma certified by a competent authority (original certificate indicated when it passed the administration at the time of re-registration to participate in the next stage);
- Copy of Academic Transcript legalized by the competent authority;
- Latest Colour Photo fitting with red background size 4×6 cm by 5 (five) pieces and the latest black and white photograph size 3×4 cm by 4 (four);
- Include Name and Number Participant Test, Name and Position of the proposed code in the upper left corner of the application envelope.
- Age as low as 18 (eighteen) years and a maximum of 35 (thirty five) years old by December 1, 2014 and or 40 (forty) years old by December 1, 2014, for those who work in central and local government agencies or private institutions legal entities that support the national interest of at least 5 (five) years on 17 April 2002, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 11 year 2002 jo. Decision of the Head of the Civil Service Agency No. 11 of 2002 dated June 17, 2002.
C. Other Provisions
- Each applicant is only allowed to register for the information provided, and only one time;
- Applicant is free of charge;
- Proposal submitted before this announcement was made declared invalid;
- Costs of transportation and accommodations during the test phases covered by the applicant;
- Any applicants who provide the data and information is not correct and is harmful, canceled graduation and may be prosecuted in accordance with applicable regulations;
D. Place and Time Registration
- Candidates for the delivery of Cover Letters for Administrative Civil State National Counterterrorism Agency (BNPT), sent by mail or other delivery services are authorized by the Participant Test Identification Number, Name Position Position Code proposed and in the upper left corner of the application envelope.
- Announcement of the formation of candidates for Civil Servants in the National Counterterrorism Agency (BNPT) RI www.bnpt.go.id opened through the website starting on August 25, 2014.
Selection Announcement Administration
- When online registration application that is supposed to start on the 25th of s / d dated August 27, 2014 be postponed until an unspecified time. For further information regarding the online registration will be announced through the website or http://panselnas.menpan.go.id http://bnpt.go.id and http://sscn.bkn.go.id;
- Announcement administrative requirements, for qualified applicants will be announced through the website BNPT with www.bnpt.go.id website address and office notice board of Kantor Badan Nasional Penanggulangan Terorisme (BNPT), Pegangsaan Road West No. 30 Menteng, Central Jakarta, Zip Code 10320;
- Applicants who passed the administration, can directly take Identity Card Participants Prospective Examination of the Admissions Committee of State Civil Apparatus BNPT 2014 online exchange CPNS Original proof of registration, as valid evidence for the selection stage BNPT 2014 Regarding Prospective ASN information retrieval Exam Card Participants will www.bnpt.go.id announced via the website;
- For applicants who do not qualify administration application file was not returned and become the property of the National Counter-Terrorism Agency completely.
- Implementation of the Basic Competence Test (TKD) using the method of CAT (Computer Assisted Test) Exam is directly using a computer; CAT training material CPNS: Click Here
- Those who pass the exam the first stage (TKD) is entitled to take the exam a second stage (TKB) the schedule can be seen on the notice board or through the website BNPT BNPT www.bnpt.go.id;
- TKD implementation schedule will be notified later awaiting confirmation of Panselnas or BKN as the organizer of the CAT.
- Prospective Procurement Team Decision of Administrative Civil State National Counterterrorism Agency for Fiscal Year 2014 RI is ABSOLUTE and inviolable.
Lowongan CPNS BNPT brougth to you by lokecpnsbumn