Lowongan Formasi Pendaftaran CPNS BIG
About Badan Informasi Geospasial (BIG)
Badan Informasi Geospasial – BIG is an Indonesian non-ministerial government agencies in charge of implementing government tasks in the field of geospatial information. Badan Informasi Geospasial was established in 2011 and formerly known as Badan Koordinasi Survei dan Pemetaan Nasional (Bakosurtanal). BIG is under and responsible to the President of Republic of Indonesia. In carrying out its duties and functions, BIG coordinated by the Ministry of Research and Technology. BIG head office is situated in Pusat Penelitian, Promosi dan Kerjasama Badan Informasi Geospasial (BIG) Jl Raya Jakarta – Bogor KM 46 Cibinong 16911.
In the reign of the Dutch East Indies, there are many-fold measurements, which are then used as a single entity, called Permante Kaarterings-Commissie (Permanent Committee for Mapping), in 1938.
In fact, the agency can not meet its original expectations. Through Gouvernements Besluit van 17 January 1948 (Government Decision. 3 dated January 17, 1948), the commission was dissolved and formed en Directorium Raad voor het Nederlands Meet in en Kaarteerwezen Indies (and Direktorium Council for Measurement and Mapping the Dutch East Indies).
After the recognition of Indonesian sovereignty in 1949, the government dissolved Raad voor het en Directorium Meet en Kaarteerwezwn (Government Regulation No. 71 of 1951), and subsequently established the Measurement and depiction Direktorium Map. The agency has a pattern formed by the same organization as the Dutch East Indies. Council in charge of making policy and decision-making, while the executive is Direktorium.
On the other hand, the Committee also formed ‘Making Resources Atlas Indonesian Prosperity’, with the task of supporting the national development plan. This committee is under the Bureau of Economics and Finance – First Minister. In 1964, Atlas Committee status upgraded to become the National Atlas (Batnas), based on the Cabinet Decision No. Work. Aa/D57/1964, which was signed by the Deputy Prime Minister II, Ir. Chaerul Saleh.
Direktorium assessed the performance of the Board and President Soekarno, slow and coordination does not work, until finally disbanded and formed the organization in the form of command, the Command Surveying and Mapping (Kosurtanal) and the Board of Survey and Mapping (Desurtanal), through Presidential Decree. 263 of 1965 dated 2 September 1965.
Until the events G-30-S/PKI 1965 Desurtanal and Kosurtanal not working as it should. So specifically for surveying and mapping new national organization was formed called BAKOSURTANAL (Coordinating Agency for Surveys and Mapping Agency).
BAKOSURTANAL established based on Presidential Decree. 63 of 1969 dated October 17, 1969 (commemorated as the anniversary BAKOSURTANAL).
Consideration BAKOSURTANAL formation, namely:
- Need for coordination in the activities and performance of duties surta (surveying and mapping) so as to achieve efficiency and cost savings the state finances;
- Associated with it, in order to control the apparatus of government, it is necessary to review the position duties and functions of agencies that conduct activities for the surta united in a national coordinating body surta.
With the establishment of BAKOSURTANAL the bodies are still there as well as Desurtanal National Atlas Agency was dissolved and the functions of the two bodies BAKOSURTANAL accommodated.
BAKOSURTANAL until now has been led by the head 5 (formerly chairman), namely: Ir. Pranoto Asmoro (1969-1984), Prof.. Dr.. Ir. Jacub Rais, M.Sc. (1984-1993), Dr. Ir. Paul Suharto (1993-1999), Prof.. Dr.. Ir. Joenil Kahar (1999-2002), Ir. Rudolf Wennemar Matindas, M.Sc. (2002-2010), and Dr.. Asep Karsidi, M.Sc. (2010-present).
In between that time, this coordination had offices in several different places. At first in Jalan Wahidin Sudirohusodo I/11, and Jalan Merdeka Selatan No.. 11, had also in Gondangdia, and the last (until now) in Cibinong Science Center Complex.
Geospatial Information Agency (BIG) was born to replace the Coordinating Agency for Surveys and Mapping (BAKOSURTANAL) as a harvest mandate of Article 22 of Law No. 4 of 2011 on Geospatial Information (GI). The law approved by the House of Representatives of the Republic of Indonesia on April 15, 2011 and ratified by the President of the Republic of Indonesia, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, on April 21, 2011. The birth was marked by the signing BIG Presidential Regulation Number 94 of 2011 regarding the Geospatial Information Agency on December 27, 2011.
Under Chapter XI of Article 69 of Law on Geospatial Information which is further elaborated in the Transitional Provisions Chapter VII Article 40 of Presidential Decree on Geospatial Information Agency, stated that the field tasks associated with geospatial information still held by BAKOSURTANAL until the completion of the arrangement of the BIG organization. BAKOSURTANAL shall submit all records and documents relating to the performance of its duties to BIG and all rights and obligations BAKOSURTANAL, unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations, turned to BIG.
BIG been the backbone in realizing the objectives of the Act Geospatial Information for:
- Ensure the availability of access to geospatial information that can be accounted for;
- Realize the implementation of geospatial information efficiently (efficient) and effective (effective) through cooperation, coordination, integration and synchronization, and
- Encourage the use of geospatial information in governance and in various aspects of community life.
With hard work and support of all stakeholders in the field of geospatial information, from government, academia, entrepreneurs, professionals and the whole community, BIG ready to carry out the mandate as a leading institution in optimizing the implementation of geospatial information for the country.
Badan Informasi Geospasial – BIG opens the opportunity for Indonesian citizen graduates Strata 1 (S1) and Diploma III (D3), to be a candidate for Civil Servants in the BIG Based on the Decree of the Minister of Administrative Reform and Bureaucratic Reform No. 220 2014 About the Civil Service Agency Formation Geospatial Information Year budget 2014, which will employess recruited 77 people. With the requirements as follows:
Formasi CPNS BIG 2014
|SURVEYOR PEMETAAN PERTAMA||S1 TEKNIK GEODESI/GEOMATIKA||III-a|
|S1 TEKNIK GEODESI/GEOMATIKA (BIDANG KELAUTAN)||III-a|
|S1 GEOGRAFI/KEBUMIAN/ILMU TANAH||III-a|
|S1 GEOGRAFI/TEKNIK PLANOLOGI/PERENCANAAN WILAYAH DAN KOTA||III-a|
|PENELITI GEOSPASIAL DASAR PERTAMA||S1 TEKNIK GEODESI/GEOMATIKA||III-a|
|PRANATA KOMPUTER PERTAMA||S1 TEKNIK INFORMATIKA/ILMU KOMPUTER||III-a|
|AUDITOR PERTAMA||S1 AKUNTANSI||III-a|
|PERENCANA PERTAMA||S1 MANAJEMEN||III-a|
|PERANCANG PERUNDANG-UNDANGAN PERTAMA||S1 HUKUM||III-a|
|ANALIS KEPEGAWAIAN PERTAMA||S1 ADMINISTRASI NEGARA||III-a|
|PRANATA HUMAS PERTAMA||S1 ILMU KOMUNIKASI/HUBUNGAN MASYARAKAT||III-a|
|S1 ILMU KOMUNIKASI/MANAJEMEN (BIDANG PEMASARAN/MARKETING)||III-a|
|PRANATA HUMAS PELAKSANA||D-III ILMU KOMUNIKASI/HUBUNGAN MASYARAKAT||II-c|
|PENGADAAN BARANG DAN JASA PERTAMA||S1 SEMUA JURUSAN||III-a|
|ANALIS KEUANGAN||S1 AKUNTANSI||III-a|
|ARSIPARIS PELAKSANA||D-III KEARSIPAN/ADMINISTRASI PERKANTORAN||II-c|
A. General Requirements:
a. Indonesian Citizen (WNI);
b. not located as CPNS / PNS, Candidates / Members military and police;
c. not located as administrators / members of political parties;
d. never dismissed with respect not his own request or not with respect as CPNS / PNS / TNI / police or dishonorably discharged as a private employee;
e. never sentenced to prison or jail based on court decisions that have had the force of law;
f. of sound mind; and
g. drug free.
B. Special Requirements, including:
a. Age limit of applicants:
1) at least 18 (eighteen) years and a maximum of 25 (twenty five) years on tanggal1 December 2014 for applicants educated D3;
2) at least 18 (eighteen) years and a maximum of 28 (twenty eight) years of age on December 1, 2014 for applicants educated S1. Applicants age limit is evidenced by the data in the certificate and birth certificates.
b. Limitation of grade point average (GPA):
1) For applicants with an educational background Geodesy / Geomatics minimum GPA for applicants is 2.5 (scale 4) for graduates of the study program accreditation, and minimum 2.75 (scale 4) for graduates of accredited study programs in under A.
2) For applicants with other educational backgrounds for applicants is a minimum GPA 2.75 (scale 4) for graduates of the study program accreditation, and a minimum 3.00 (scale 4) for graduates of the study program accreditation under A.
c. Have the competence and qualifications in accordance with the formation of the required position;
d. Adjustment will not require a diploma for promotion later on when the time of the application already has a diploma higher than required;
a. Willing to pay compensation to the state treasury of Rp. 75.000.000, – (seventy-five million dollars) if resigned as CPNS / PNS in the period of 5 (five) years from the BIG been accepted as a civil servant; and
b. Applicants come from:
1) Higher Education in the country at least B accredited by National Accreditation Board;
2) Higher Education recognized foreign affairs ministry in charge of national education, evidenced by the data accreditation courses listed in the diploma or certificate of accreditation of study programs concerned BAN PT; or
3) official school owned by government agencies.
c. Age diploma last 6 years maximum.
- CPNS TKD test will be performed with the CAT system. CAT training material CPNS: Click Here
- Applicants must have to register first in portal Panselnas: https://panselnas.menpan.go.id/
- After registering on the portal Panselnas, applicants will get a username and password and can log in cpns.big.go.id within 1 x 24 hours.
- Data on applicants who already diiisikan Panselnas portal, has not changed in http://cpns.big.go.id, to make sure that the data entry is done correctly.
- Graduation applicants is determined by the ability / competence of applicants.
- Registration period and registration online at https://panselnas.menpan.go.id page, and will take place in accordance with the schedule set by Panselnas.
- For more detailed information on the procedures, schedules, and registration process, as well as the selection process will be announced later on the page cpns.big.go.id.
- For official correspondence BIG procurement team CPNS 2014 can only be made by electronic mail (e-mail) to the address email@example.com.
- BIG CPNS the principle of objective, transparent, accountable, and free from corruption, collusion and nepotism.
- All stages of the selection process is free of charge.
Lowongan CPNS BIG brought to you by lokercpnsbumn