Lowongan Kerja PT Timah 2012
About PT Timah (Persero)
PT Timah (Persero) Tbk is a state owned enterprise which is engaged in tin mining. There abouts 35% of its share are owned by the public which makes this company go public. This is in line with government objectives to make the company independent and transparent in performance. As the largest tin mining company in Indonesia as well as world largest exporter, PT Timah (Persero) Tbk having tin mining rights for 522,460 hectares by total numbers of 114 mining license both onshore and offshore with the area of operation covering Bangka Belitung Province and Riau Archipelago Province based on the existing of Indonesian Tin Belt.
As a holding company, PT Timah (Persero) Tbk forming five subsidiaries and expand the business scope into many different field among other things mining, engineering service, exploration service and dockyard and shipyard. This creates a unique, one-stop services, but also to keep offering the highest quality products and services.
Moreover, PT Timah (Persero) Tbk is acting as an institution that formulating the corporate control, capital budgeting, and procurement, company financial management, and its subsidiaries, formulate norms and values, determine the basic attitude of corporate business development both acquisitions and alliances.
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman 51
Pangkal Pinang 33121,
Tel. +62 717 425 8000
Fax. +62 717 425 8080
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman 51
Tel: +62 717 433074,431516
Fax: +62 717 432941, 432474
Jl. Medan Merdeka Timur No. 15
Jakarta Pusat 10110
Tel: +62 21 2352 8000
Fax: +62 21 2352 8080
Divisi Perencanaan dan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia
PT Timah (Persero) Tbk
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman 51
Tel: +62 717 425 8000
Fax: +62 717 425 8080
PT Timah invite youg people who has the best spirit, integritastinggi and high competence to join and develop careers.
- SMK Management, Accounting, Chemistry, Geology, Mining, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical (with code: SMK)
- Vocational / high school with a certificate of seafarers BST, ATT & ANT (with code: PLT)
- D1 Mining Geology, Chemical Analysis (with code: D1)
- D3 Administration, Business Administration, Accounting, Management Informatics, Computer Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mining Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Engineering & Design (with code: D3)
- S1 Law, Management, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Accounting, Psychology, Geology, Geography, Engineering Metallurgy, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mining Engineering (with code: S1)
- Citizen of Indonesia
- Applying for a job application letter
- willing to follow the admission selection process, including:
- Academic Potential Test
- Psychological tests (written)
- Health Tests
- Physical & spiritually healthy, drug-free and well-behaved
- Not serving a bond other agencies
- Willing to work across the company’s operational areas and outer islands in the Pacific Islands
- Domiciled in the Islands, the Pacific Islands in accordance with National Identity Card (KTP) or born in the Islands and the Pacific Islands
- At least high school education, vocational, D1, D3 & S1
- Maximum age 25 years on January 31, 2012 for high school / vocational school, Certification and D1 BST
- Maximum age 27 years on January 31, 2012 for Certification ANTD & ATTD and D3
- Maximum age 30 years on January 31, 2012 for Certification ANT ATT III & III and S1
- Able to operate computer programs (word, excel, power point)
Job application letter sent to the admissions committee of employees who are equipped with:
- Include a brief curriculum vitae phone no / HP (which can be contacted at any time), email and zip code.
- Copies of academic diplomas and transcripts that have been legalized by the competent authority.
- Color photographs size 4 × 6 cm (2 sheets), write down the name and date of birth behind the photograph.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- AK I. A copy card
- Islands Province Copy of ID card valid Pacific Islands.
- Affidavit stamped 6000, the willingness to be placed throughout the operating area of ??PT Timah (Persero) Tbk and Subsidiaries.
1. cover letter is received not later than February 6, 2012 and addressed to:
Kepala Dinas Tenaga Kerja dan Transmigrasi
Provinsi Kep. Bangka Belitung
Komplek Perkantoran Gubernur Kep. Babel
Jl. P. Pongok Air Itam, Pangkalpinang
2. Cover letter sent prior to this announcement, will not be processed.
3. In the process of recruitment and selection process is not held correspondence.
4. Costs incurred during the selection (accommodation & Transportation) be the responsibility of participants.
5. Diploma, original transcripts must be brought and shown at the Academic Potential Test.
6. Applicants who are called to take the test only the best candidates who pass the selection based on the completeness of your application file and the terms and other considerations.
7. Committee’s decision is ABSOLUTE and inviolability.
February 06, 2012
lowongan kerja pt timah 2012 provided by http://lokercpnsbumn.com