Lowongan Kerja PLN Jabar
About PT PLN (persero) Jawa Barat
Trip of PT PLN West Java and Banten long enough.
Early in Earth’s electrical Parahyangan have existed since the Dutch colonial government still entrenched in the Sunda ground level. In 1905, in West Java city of Bandung in particular, stood firm that manages the supply of electricity to the public interest. The company name is Bandungsche Electriciteit Maatschaappij (BEM).
On his way, BEM on January 1, 1920 turned into a Limited Liability Company Gemeenschapplijk Bedrijf Electriciteit Voor Bandoeng (GEBEO) whose establishment was inaugurated by Mr notarial deed. Hendrik Van Andriaan Ophuisen with No. 213 on December 31, 1949.
After colonial rule move into the hands of the Government of Japan, at the time rentah 1942 – 1945, electric power distribution implemented by Java Denki Djigyo Bandoeng Shi Sha Sha with work areas throughout the island of Java.
After Indonesia’s independence in 1957 into the early mastery of the management of electricity supply throughout the country are handled directly by the Government of Indonesia. December 27, 1957, GEBEO taken over by the Government of Indonesia which is then enforced through Government Regulation no. 86 In 1958 j.o. Government Regulation no. 18 in 1959.
Furthermore, in 1961 through Government Regulation no. 67 Governing Body established the General State Electricity Company (BPU-PLN) as a forum for unity led PLN. Correspondingly, Bandung was changed to PLN PLN Exploitation XI as a whole BPU-PLN in West Java, DKI Jaya outside and Tangerang.
In the 1970′s issued Government Regulation no. 18 In 1972 General Electric Company of the State which states the status of PLN to the General Electric Company of the State. Then, based on the Announcement No. PLN Exploitation XI. 05/DIII/Sek/1975 dated July 14, 1975 the company was renamed XI Exploitation General State Electricity Distribution Company of West Java.
Entering the era of the 1990s, with the Indonesian Government Regulation No.. 23 of 1994 on June 16, 1994, the General Company of West Java State Electricity Distribution Company was changed to the Company (Limited) with the name of PT PLN (Persero) Distribution West Java from the date of July 30, 1994.
To meet the changing demands and electrical development from year to year tends to increase, then out the decision of the Directors of PT PLN (Persero) No. 28.K/010/DIR/2001 dated February 20, 2001 is the legal basis for changing the name of PT PLN (Persero) Distribution West Java to PT PLN (Persero) Business Unit Distribution West Java.
In the end, with reference to the Decision of the Board of Directors of PT PLN (Persero) No. 120.K/010/DIR/2002 dated August 27, 2002, PT PLN (Persero) Business Unit Distribution West Java again changed its name to PT PLN (Persero) Distribution West Java and Banten, in which jurisdiction covers the provinces of West Java and Banten Province , to this day.
Wide working area of PT PLN (Persero) Distribution West Java and Banten (PLN DJBB) reaches more than 42 196 km ² which includes the provinces of West Java and Banten province, except Tangerang.
The number of consumers that reaches more than 9 million subscribers, or 22% of the amount of PLN customers nationwide, making PLN PLN DJBB is the largest unit in Indonesia.
Region and the workload is so intense, administered by the Implementing Units and Area Services Network (APJ) and the Regulatory Area Distribution (APD), with the following composition:
- Area Services Network (APJ): 17 Unit
- Area manager Distribution (APD): 1 Unit
- Service Unit and the Network (UPJ): 100 Units
- Prima Network and Service Unit (UPJ Prima): Unit 7
- Services Office (KP): 191 KP
The Executing units are:
- APD Bandung
- APJ Bandung
- APJ Banten Utara
- APJ Banten Selatan
- APJ Bekasi
- APJ Bogor
- APJ Cianjur
- APJ Cimahi
- APJ Cirebon
- APJ Depok
- APJ Garut
- APJ Gunung Putri
- APJ Karawang
- APJ Majalaya
- APJ Purwakarta
- APJ Sukabumi
- APJ Sumedang
- APJ Tasikmalaya
PROGRAM REKRUTMEN TENAGA OPERATOR DISTRIBUSI DAN PEMBANGKIT TINGKAT SLTA
PT PLN (PERSERO) WILAYAH JAWA BARAT DAN BANTEN
In order to meet the needs of employees, PT PLN (Persero) Distribution West Java and Banten and PLN (Limited) Power Maintenance Center with the following positions:
- Junior Operator di Bidang Operasi Distribusi (Kode:OPT-DIS)
- Junior Technician di bidang Pemeliharaan Distribusi (Kode:TKS-DIS)
- Junior Operator di bidang Operasi Pembangkit (Kode:OPT-KIT)
- Junior Operator di bidang Pemeliharaan Pembangkit (Kode:TKS-KIT)
*Jabatan tersebut dikategorikan sebagai Tenaga Pelaksana (penempatan di wilayah Jawa Barat dan Banten) dengan usia pensiun 46 tahun.
Criteria and requirements and procedures for delivery, please Download the full announcement:
Submit your Applications by sent by to :
PO BOX 3333 Bandung 40000
March 09, 2012
- The applicant no later accepted by the Executive Power Recruitment Team PT PLN (Persero) dated March 7, 2012 (Post Stamp)
- Submission of your application file is more than the date they will not be processed
- Only applicants who meet the requirements that will be called upon to follow the next selection
- The schedule will be notified later by a selection committee through the website www.pln.co.id / disjabar on March 16, 2012
- Not performed as well as correspondence with the applicant’s decision is final and Recruitment Team can not be contested
- Is free of charge during the selection organized by PT PLN (Persero)
- All data is attached to the application is the actual data, if found to be cheating then disqualified
- Beware of fraud committed in the name of Employee / Officer / Recruitment Team PT PLN (Persero)
- Lowongan Kerja PLN Jabar provided by http://lokercpnsbumn.com