Lowongan Kerja Pertamina
About PT Pertamina (Persero)
PT. Pertamina (Persero) is an Indonesian government-owned corporation which extracts and refines the country’s oil and gas reserves. It was created in August 1968 by the merger of Pertamin (established 1961) and Permina (established 1957). Pertamina is the world’s largest producer and exporter of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
Pertamina is the largest stated owned company with the highest dividend to the Government. Their scope of business incorporates the upstream and downstream sectors. The upstream sector covers oil, gas and geothermal energy exploration and production both domestically and overseas. The foregoing is pursued through own operations and through partnerships in the form of joint operations with JOBs (Joint Operating Bodies), TACs (Technical Assistance Contracts) and JOCs (Joint Operating Contracts), whereas the downstream sector includes processing, marketing, trading and shipping. Commodities produced range from Fuel (BBM) and Non Fuel (Non BBM), LPG, LNG, petrochemicals to Lube Base oil.
Opportunities within Pertamina are extremely wide because we operate such a diverse set of businesses: Exploration & Production, Refining, Distribution to Marketing of products, and geothermal. The efforts of our employees, at every level, contribute daily to the transformation of the company and the achievement of our strategic goals. At Pertamina, we invest in our future by investing in you. We are investing more than ever before in cultivating young talents, future leaders, with the task of steering Pertamina through the challenges ahead. We are also committed to advanced research and development, driven by cutting-edge technology.
A vital element in the transformation is a change in our culture. We are committed to continuously develop performance-focused culture. We give you the same opportunity to develop ideas, creativity, and innovation. We give you the opportunity to unleash your potential. We sure that you can give the best performance to the company
Company ContactPT Pertamina Persero
Jl. Medan Merdeka Timur No. 1 A Jakarta – 10110 INDONESIA
Phone (021)7917 3000
Fax (021) 7972 177
SMS (021) 7111 3000
PT Pertamina (Persero) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position :
- Process Engineer – Direktorat Gas ( GASTEC1310 )
- Mechanical Engineer – Direktorat Gas ( GASTEC1311 )
Process Engineer – Direktorat Gas ( GASTEC1310 )
- Education: S1/S2 Chemical Engineering
- Capabilities and Competencies:
- Able to understand and implement terkit HAZAD and HAZOP
- Understand, Understanding and able to implement the relevant HSE
- Able to communicate with English actively
- Experience: Minimum have 8 years experience as Process Engineer in Oil & Gas Sector
Mechanical Engineer – Direktorat Gas ( GASTEC1311 )
- Education: Mechanical Engineering S1/S2
- Capabilities and competencies:
- Have the ability in terms of engineering, especially management Mechanical engineering
- Have the knowledge, skills and the implementation of the gas business and related business chain.
- Have the ability in terms of Project Management and Risk Management
- Score has the English Language (TOEFL> 500)
- Experience: Have a minimum of 8 years experience in the field of Engineering / Maintenance / Project Management / Operations LNG refinery / Gas.
Please apply by online through :
- PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries will only process shortlisted applicants whom meet to our standards and qualifications for the position.
- PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries do not solicit payments from job seekers or payments for fees, work permits or the like.
- Any requests for such payments should be regarded as fraudulent.
- If you receive a genuine offer of a job with us, whether the offer is made directly by us or through an agency, you will not be required to pay any money towards administration fees
Lowongan Kerja Pertamina by lokercpnsbumn