Lowongan Kerja Pertamina PHE WMO
About PT Pertamina Hulu Energi West Madura Offshore (PHE WMO)
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi West Madura Offshore (PHE WMO), is establish as a subsidiary company of PT Pertamina (Persero) in the business of oil and natural gas exploration and exploitation. PHE is one of the Upstream Directorate subsidiaries working in the oil and gas upstream business, and is also an upstream business vehicle for managing the domestic and overseas cooperation portfolio in the form of : Production Sharing Contracts (PSC), Joint Operating Body-Production Sharing Contracts (JOB-PSC), Indonesian Participating / Pertamina Participating Interests (IP/PPI) and Badan Operasi Bersama (BOB). PHE’s overseas working areas covered: Western Desert Block 3,Iraq; Block 10&11.1, Offshore South Vietnam; Block SK-305, Offshore Sarawak, Malaysia; Sabratah 17-3 Block, Offshore Libya; Sirte 123-3 Block, Libya; Block 13, Red Sea, Offshore Sudan; Block-3, Offshore Qatar; and Basker Manta Gummy Block, Australia.
PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi WMO. is the operator of the West Madura Production Sharing Contract (PSC) Since 7th May 2011. PHE WMO is engaged in oil & gas exploration and production activities. First activity in the WMO block was beagan in 1984 and was successful in producing oil & gas in 1993. New developments, including KE-40, KE-30, KE-32, KE-38, KE-39, KE-54 and facilities will contribute substantial increases to the Company’s current oil and gas production capacities.
The current oil production is about 14.000 bopd and gas production is about 165 mmscfd are maintained through offshore facilities located Northwest of Madura Island and are supported by an onshore base and gas receiving facilities located in Gresik, East Java.
In this regard, PHE WMO will always play a major role as a source of energy supply for economic development in the region.
PHE/s commitment to health, safety, and environment is fundamental to successful execution of contracts. We will continue to increase the quality of life for local communities surrounding our facilities through constructive community development programs and by maintaining a harmonious relationship with the government.
PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi WMO.
PHE Tower Lt. 20
Jl. Letjen T.B. Simatupang
Kav 99, Jakarta 12520
Phone: +62-21-2954 7500
Fax : +62-21-2954 7986
Jl. Amak Khasim
Fax : +62-31-2939109
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi WMO invites the best talented individuals to join as :
SR. Engineer Production
SR. Engineer Production
Jakarta Raya – (PHE WMO Jakarta)
- Under Exploitation Department
- To perform detailed evaluation of production opportunities and make coordination in developing plan of well intervention, surveillances, work-over and production optimization activities, in order to achieve oil and gas production target within commercial consideration and budget planned
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Petroleum Engineering
- Minimum 7 years related experiences in Petroleum or Production Engineering
- Good command in English, both written & speaking
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
If you meet the requirements above, please send your updated resume to:
- These positions above will be located in Pertamina Hulu Energi West Madura Offshore (PHE WMO).
- Your resume will be treated strictly as confidential and only suitable applicants will be contacted for further process.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview
Lowongan Kerja Pertamina PHE WMO brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn