Lowongan Kerja Jasindo
About PT Asuransi Jasindo
PT Asuransi Jasa Indonesia (Persero) is one of the largest government-owned insurance companies in Indonesia. The Company founded in 1973 and its headquarter located in Jakarta. As of December 2010, the Company supported by 49 branch offices and 39 sales offices located all over Indonesia. The Company also supported by 1 overseas branch in Malaysia. In 2010, the Company has secured a net profit amounting to Rp194.25 billion. In 14 December 2010, Asuransi Jasindo awarded the “SOEs Category of Industry Financial with predicate Very Good” from Infobank Magazine. Asuransi Jasindo in 2010 achieved a proud performance leap in the history of the Company, whed in booked a profit after tax of Rp194.25 billion, an increased of 17% from last year (2009)
The establishment of PT Asuransi Jasa Indonesia (Persero) is an important part of the history of the nation and the homeland of Indonesia. This history began in 1845 when the implementation of the nationalization of Assurantie Maatschappij NV de Nederlander, an insurance company owned by the Dutch General, and Vander Bloom, UK General Insurance company based in Jakarta.
Proclamation of the Republic of Indonesia declared independence on August 17, 1945 by Proclaimer of Indonesia, Ir. Sukarno and Mohammad Hatta, as well as to the implementation of the mandated transfer of power and ownership of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to the Government of Indonesia. Including, to the nationalization of the two companies and changed the name to both a PT Insurance Bendasraya engaged in general insurance in the amount and General PT International Underwriters (uIU) which operates in the field of General Insurance in foreign currencies.
The second follow-up results of the nationalization of the company aims to provide maximum benefit to the community and strengthen its security and economy of the country. The nationalization policy was implemented under the umbrella of law Act No. 86 of 1958 on the nationalization of Dutch Companies that are within the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
After the implementation of the policy of nationalization and the natives then came an initiative to optimize the functions and roles of the two national companies in the face of challenge and fill in the era of independence of the Republic of Indonesia.
In a historic journey, through the Minister of Finance No.764/MK/IV/12/1972 dated December 9, 1972, the Indonesian government decided to conduct a merger between PT and PT Bendasraya General Insurance International Underwriters (uIU) to PT Asuransi Jasa Indonesia (Persero) as a State Owned Enterprises (SOEs) which is engaged in General Insurance business. Ratification of the merger is further confirmed by Mohamad Ali Deed No. 1 dated June 2, 1973.
As one state that has a brilliant business performance in Indonesia, all the shares of PT Asuransi Jasa Indonesia (Persero) owned by the Republic of Indonesia. Moreover, the passage of time has proved that PT Asuransi Jasa Indonesia (Persero) or known by the Insurance Jasindo, does have the experience of a qualified, long and mature in the field of General Insurance and even since the colonial era. This experience gives the value of its own initiative for the existence and growth of insurance Jasindo performance to date, so successful in gaining public confidence both at home and abroad.
PT Asuransi Jasa Indonesia (Persero)
Jl.Letjen MT Haryono Kav. 61
PT. ASURANSI JASA INDONESIA (PERSERO), with this we open up potential opportunities for young workers and professionals for a career with us as:
Management Trainee (MT)
Management Trainee (MT)
- Not married and willing to not get married for 1 year
- GPA min 2.50 (graduated from reputable state universities ; UI, ITB, UGM, ITS)
- Majoring in Civil Engineering (TSP), Mechanical Engineering (TMS), Electrical Engineering Power Lines (TEL), Techniques Shipping (TPL), Aerospace Engineering (TPN), Marine Engineering (TKL), Industrial Engineering (TIN), Mining Engineering (TPB), Engineering Geology (TGO)
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia and signed an agreement with the Association Office
- Good communication skills and able to speak English both oral & written.
- Application Documents : CV, legalized copy of academic certificate and transcript, ID Card, 4×6 color photograph and the post card size of full body photograph.
Please send your detailed CV not later than 14 December 2012 to :
PO BOX 4127 KBY Jakarta 12041 or submit to :
Kantor Pusat PT Asuransi Jasa Indonesia (Persero)
Divisi SDM – Jl Letjen MT Haryono Kav 61 Jakarta 12780
- December 14, 2012
- Please write “APLIKASI LAMARAN MT AND EDUCATION CODE” in top left of your envelope.
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential.
- Please ensure your contact telephone number included in your CV.
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Source : Click Here
Lowongan Kerja Jasindo provided by lokercpnsbumn