Lowongan Kerja Indonesia Power
About PT Indonesia Power
PT Indonesia Power is established in 1995 and it is a subsidiary company of PT PLN and becomes one of the largest electricity power companies in Indonesia. The Company operated in Indonesia as (Persero).
The Company operated 8 Unit Bisnis Pembangkitan (UBP). Its UBP located in Priok, Suralaya, Saguling, Kamojang, Mrica, Semarang, Bali Silver, and Grati.
PT Indonesia Power also operated maintenance services for power generation business named by Unit Bisnis Pemeliharaan (UBHar) located in KS Tubun Jakarta. The Company also operated 2 subsidiary companies, consist of PT Artha Daya Coalindo and PT Cogindo DayaBersama.
PT. Indonesia Power
Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav. 18
Faksimile 62-21-5251923, 5252623
PT Indonesia Power invites the best young Indonesian people to join as following positions :
Operator / Technician (Strata 1)
- Mechanical Engineering (SME)
- Electrical Engineering (SEL)
- Engineering Control Instruments (SIC)
- Environmental Engineering (SEV)
Operator / Technician (Diploma 3)
- Mechanical Engineering (DME)
- Electrical Engineering (DEL)
- Instrument Control Engineering (DIC)
- Age: S1 born in 1987 and thereafter, D3 born in 1989 and thereafter
- GPA > 2.75
- Willing to be placed at the location of Power (remote area) PT Indonesia Power
- Not Married to a period ending of prajabatan training
- Willing to undergo bond for 5 (five) years following the training Prajabatan
- Applicants S1 level should not be applied in D3 level position (down grade)
- Applicants are only allowed to choose one (1) appropriate level positions
If you are eager to take on the challenge, please send your application directly through :
Career Days UGM XIII 2013 on 9 – 10 February 2013 at PT Indonesia Power booth (Silver 8, fl 1) Grha Sabha Pramana UGM Yogyakarta.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection
Lowongan Kerja Indonesia Power by lokercpnsbumn