Lowongan Kerja BUMN Danareksa
PT Danareksa (Persero) Profile
PT Danareksa (Persero) is one of the biggest Indonesian government-owned investment company in Indonesia. Danareksa founded in 1976 and became the first company to introduce mutual funds in Indonesia. It was also the first to launch a US Dollar-denominated fixed-income fund and promote syariah-based investments. Danareksa’s head office located in Jakarta and operated 31 branch offices in major cities all over Indonesia. Based on Danareksa Annual Reports 2010, total revenue of Danareksa in 2010 recorded Rp484.06 billion. PT Danareksa (Persero) recorded net profit of more than Rp50 billion in 2010, increased 145.82% from 2009.
The name Danareksa has a profound meaning. “Dana” means fund and “Reksa” means fiduciary. A fiduciary duty is the highest standard of care imposed in either equity or law. A fiduciary is expected to be extremely loyal to the principal to whom they owe the duty. They must not put their own interests before their duty, and must not profit from their position as a fiduciary, unless the principal consents. Because the fiduciary relationship is highlighted by good faith, loyalty and trust, fiduciaries must conduct themselves at a level higher than the norm.
Danareksa embodies the fiduciary trust in its Corporate Values of Integrity, Expertise, Transparency, Accountability and Fairness. A strong investment bank such as Danareksa is a key component of the nation’s overall economic growth and progress strategy. Currently, the national financial industry is still dominated by the corporate and retail banking sectors. Danareksa fills the void that the country needs in its investment banking sector and is crucial in balancing the change from a saving society to an investment society.
At Danareksa, we have the means to unlock long-term domestic resources for investment in sectors critical to Indonesia’s growth by increasing access to affordable alternative financial services. With over 30 years of experience since its founding in 1976 as a state-owned investment bank, Danareksa remains the singular Non Bank Financial Institution wholly owned by the Indonesian government. Over the years, Danareksa has grown into Indonesia’s premier investment bank. Its key businesses are investment banking, equity and debt capital markets, investment management and treasury.
Danareksa is a pioneering Indonesian financial institution and was the first to introduce mutual funds in Indonesia. It was also the first to launch a US Dollar-denominated fixed-income fund and promote syariah-based investments. Today, Danareksa is the only local company to offer direct market access services to clients worldwide and has grown to become the company that has underwritten the most equity and debt placements in Indonesia.
Subsequent to a corporate transformational change program begun in 2001, Danareksa has evolved into a lean and resilient entity focused on its core competencies. Having succeeded in creating a more diverse customer base, Danareksa is confident of a stable and recurring income flow for the future.
Company ContactDanareksa Headquarters
Jl Medan Merdeka Selatan no. 14,
Jakarta 10110, Indonesia
Telephones (+62-21)-3509-777, (+62-21)-3509-888
Fax (+62-21)-3500-989Call Center500-688 or 021-500 688 (via Handhone)
Monday – Friday (except holidays)
8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. (GMT +7.00)
PT Danareksa (Persero) have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as :
- Management Reporting Staff (Code: MRS)
- IT Data Center Operation (Kode : ITDCO)
- Call Center Officer (Kode : DONE)
- Operator (Resepsionis) (Kode : OPR)
- IT Business Support (Kode : ITBS)
Management Reporting Staff (Code: MRS)
- Minimal S1 graduate, majoring in Economics / Accounting
- Maximum age 24 years old
- Experienced in the financial industry
- More than 1 year experience in data collection and financial data analysis
- High self motivated, proactive and results-oriented
IT Data Center Operation (Code : ITDCO)
- Max age 30 years old
- Minimum D3, preferably majoring in Computer Science / Informatics Engineering
- Mastering Microsoft SQL databases and SQL Language
- Mastering Linux
- Have working experience as a data center operation for 2 years
Call Center Officer (Code : DONE)
- Minimal D3 from any major with GPA 2.8 out of 4.0
- Age 22-30 years old
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Telemarketing / Marketing Executive in the financial industry, particularly corporate securities or banking
- Ability to speak clearly (clarity of voice) and friendly
- Proficient in English is a plus
- Willing to work with the target
- Customer service oriented
Operator (Resepsionis) (Code : OPR)
- Minimal D3 from any major
- Female, maximum age 25 years old
- Good lookingHave a good communication skill, clear speaking skills (clarity of voice) and friendly.
- Fluent in English, min passive speaking
- Customer service-oriented
IT Business Support (Code: ITBS)
- Max age 45 years old
- Minimal S1, preferably majoring in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Mastering database programming and SQL Language
- Mastering Microsoft SQL and Oracle databases (preferably mastered both)
- Mastering IT Architecture, IT Business Analyst, Project Management and Programming
- Have experience working as an IT Business Support for 5 years
Please submit your application follow with your curriculum vitae, and recent color photograph to :
email@example.com. Or submit by post services to :
PT Danareksa (Persero)
Human Resources Division – Jl Medan Merdeka Selatan No 14 Jakarta 10110
- April 20 & 26, 2013
- Please quote applied position code in the “subject” line or write the position title on top – right corner of the envelope.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja BUMN Danareksa brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn