Beasiswa BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
About Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Ketenagakerjaan
Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Ketenagakerjaan – BPJS Ketenagakerjaan – Jamsostek is non profit government institution with main duties to organize the social security program in Indonesia, especially in social security workforce. BPJS Ketenagakerjaan was formed in January 2014 to replace state-owned social security workforce company PT Jamsostek (Persero) under the Law no 24 of 2011. BPJS Ketenagakerjaan is based in Jakarta and its head office is located at Jl Jendral Gatot Subroto No 79 Jakarta Selatan 12930.
Implementation of the social security program is one of the responsibilities and obligations of the State to provide social protection to the public economy. In accordance with the conditions of the financial capability of State, Indonesia as well as many other developing countries, develop social security programs under funded social security, social security is funded by the participants and the community is still limited to formal sector workers.
History of the formation of PT Jamsostek (Persero) experienced a long process, starting from the Law No.33/1947 jo Law No.2/1951 on workplace accidents, Regulation of the Minister of Labour (PMP) PMP No.8/1956 on No.48/1952 jo relief arrangements for the implementation of health workers, PMP No.15/1957 on the establishment of Social Workers Foundation, PMP No.5/1964 on the establishment of the Social Security Fund Foundation (YDJS), the enforcement of Law No.14/1969 on the Principles of Labor, chronologically the birth process of social insurance labor increasingly transparent.
After experiencing the progress and development, both related to the legal basis, a form of protection and how the implementation, in 1977 obtained an important milestone with the issuance of Government Regulation (PP) No.33 year 1977 concerning the implementation of social insurance programs of labor (ASTEK), which obliges each employer and the SOEs to private entrepreneurs ASTEK program. Also published PP No.34/1977 on the establishment of Perum Astek ASTEK organizers.
The next important milestone is the birth of Act No.3 of 1992 on Social Security Workers (JAMSOSTEK). And through the enactment of Government Regulation No.36/1995 PT Jamsostek as the body administering the Employee Social Security. Social Security program provides basic protection to meet the minimum requirements for workers and their families, by providing certainty of ongoing revenue stream of family income as a substitute for partially or completely lost income, due to social risk.
Furthermore, at the end of 2004, the Government also issued Law Number 40 Year 2004 on National Social Security System, which is associated with the 1945 Amendment to the changes in article 34 paragraph 2, where the People’s Consultative Assembly (MPR) has approved these amendments, which now reads: “The state has developed a system of social security for all people and to empower the weak and incapable in accordance with human dignity.” Benefits of such protection can give security to the workers so that they can concentrate more in increasing motivation and productivity.
Company gait that prioritize the interests and rights in the Indonesian Labor normative continues. Until now, PT Jamsostek (Persero) provides protection 4 (four) courses, which include the Employment Accident Insurance Program (JKK), Death Benefit (JK), Old Age Security (JHT) and Health Care (JPK) for the entire workforce and his family.
With the implementation of more advanced, Social Security program is not only beneficial to workers and employers but also plays an active role in improving economic growth for the welfare of society and the nation’s future development.
Contact of BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
Kantor Pusat dan Kantor Wilayah dan Cabang
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto No. 79
Jakarta Selatan 12930
Tlp. (021) 5207797 (Hunting 20 Lines)
Fax. (021) 5202310
Kantor Wilayah Sumbagut (Sumatera Bagian Utara)
Jl. Kapten Patimura No. 334 Medan 20153
Telp. (061) 4536184
Fax. (061) 4532818
Kantor Wilayah Sumbariau (Sumatera Barat dan Riau)
Jl. Arifin Ahmad Komplek Perkantoran Mega Asri
Green Office Rukan A11-A12
Telp. (0761) 8415848, 8415841
Kantor Wilayah Sumbagsel
Jl. Basuki Rahmat No. 1303 A-B
Telp. (0711) 350309
Fax. (0711) 350538
Kantor Wilayah DKI Jakarta
Gd. Selatan Menara Jamsostek Lt. 8 Tower B
Jl. Gatot Subroto No. 38 Kav. 71-73
Telp. (021) 5229291
Fax. (021) 5229321
Kantor Wilayah Banten
Jl. Ahmad Yani No 108 Serang Banten
Telp. (0254) 229451
Fax. (0254) 228885
Kantor Wilayah Jabar (Jawa Barat)
Jl. P Hasan Mustofa No. 39 Bandung 40124
Telp. (022) 7200610, 7102732
Fax. (022) 7200609
Kantor Wilayah Jateng dan DIY
Jl. Pemuda No. 130 Semarang 50132
Telp. (024) 3559563, 3559564
Fax. (024) 3517623, 3557627
Kantor Wilayah Jatimbanusra (Jawa Timur Bali Nusa Tenggara)
Jl. Raya Juanda No 52 Sidoarjo
Telp. (031) 8663222
Fax. (031) 8666146
Kantor Wilayah Kalimantan
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 43 Blok H-1-2
Telp. (0542) 734962, 440779
Fax. (0542) 423264
Kantor Wilayah Sulawesi dan Maluku
Jl. Gunung Bawakaraeng No. 222 Makassar
Telp. (0411) 452373, 452873
Fax. (0411) 452539
Kantor Wilayah Bali, Nusa Tenggara dan Papua
Jl. Said Perintah No. 57 Ambon
Telp. (0911) 342150, 342151
Fax. (0911) 310127
BPJS Ketenagakerjaan are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging position :
- Lowongan Beasiswa Magister Manajemen Fakultas Ekonomika dan Bisnis (MMUGM)
- Indonesian citizen (WNI).
- Only open for the students of Regular Classess of Magister Management Universitas Gadjah Mada (MM UGM).
- MM-UGM Yogyakarta: Force 67, 66 and 65.
- MM-UGM Jakarta: Force 39, 38, and 37.
- Maximum age of 28 years old on 31 December 2015 (65 and 37).
- Maximum age of 27 years old on 31 December 2015 (66, 67, 38, and 39)
- Derived from Universities (S1) accredited at least B.
- S1 GPA> = 3.00 and GPA each semester in MM-UGM> = 3.00.
- Not received a scholarship and ossociation office from other institutions.
- Willing get Association Office at BPJS Ketenagakerjaan with 2N+12 period, where the “N” is the number of months of scholarships.
- Not married and willing not to get married for the first year of employment.
- The candidates is the son/daughter of the participants of BPJS Ketenagakerjaan as indicated by the card BPJS
- Ketenagakerjaan. If not yet a participant of BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, then the parents can be registered during the
- registration process at the counter that has been provided by BPJS Ketenagakerjaan.
- Have a good English skill with minimum TOEFL test score of 450 and is evidenced by the valid TOEFL certificate.
- Not the Son, siblings and in-laws or relatives of the Active Employee BPJS Ketenagakerjaan.
- Passed in all selection process conducted by BPJS Ketenagakerjaan.
Should you meet the qualifications required, simply submit your application into BPJS Ketenagakerjaan’s linked erecruitment website :
- Application process will be closed by 3 December 2015.
- Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
- Late submissions will not be considered and phone inquiries will not be accepted.
Beasiswa BPJS Ketenagakerjaan brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn